Scared for school ngl

Zygos4Life

Zygos4Life

Joseph Joestar
Before oneitis friendzoned me, me and my friend basixally used to annoy her (i used to go on my friends account and text srupid stuff abt me likimg her, then taking it back which made my oneitis's friend hate him)
So she thinks everything is from him.
Then my stupidass tries moving to her and i get friendzoned fuark man, i assume she knows it was all me now.
And also
2 new friends of my oneitis are joining in sixth form when we return, so before there used to be 3 in the friend group, NOW THERES 5 of them.
Fuck man thats bad

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 2205
Stupid shit like this only happen to high scoolers lol. I know a few people and myself were in a kind of similar situation.

My advice to you is don't have a oneitis. If you do just don't put too much care or stress yourself out too much. You'll end up chickening out and repeating the same mistakes, or putting her on a pedestal and maing her feel wierd.

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Stupid shit like this only happen to high scoolers lol. I know a few people and myself were in a kind of similar situation.

My advice to you is don't have a oneitis. If you do just don't put too much care or stress yourself out too much. You'll end up chickening out and repeating the same mistakes, or putting her on a pedestal and maing her feel wierd.
I fucking lol'd hard when you said 'making her feel weird' cuz thats exactly what i just did😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
keep doing retarded shit and eventually shell get to like you and you will FUCK !

• JFL
I fucking lol'd hard when you said 'making her feel weird' cuz thats exactly what i just did😂😂😂😂😂😂
By overcomplimenting by the annoying here through friends thing?

• +1
By overcomplimenting by the annoying here through friends thing?
Yeah i tagged her in a post calling her the most attractive woman
And then when i saw her irl i blamed it on my friend rofl
And then i went onto friends account and messaged sain 'he was jokin😂😂' and then took it back when one of her friends legit went onto her account and started roasting us calling us 'no lifes, bumbaclart reindeers" "leave her alone, fucking fock of you focking fock"

• Woah
Yeah i tagged her in a post calling her the most attractive woman
And then when i saw her irl i blamed it on my friend rofl
And then i went onto friends account and messaged sain 'he was jokin😂😂' and then took it back when one of her friends legit went onto her account and started roasting us calling us 'no lifes, bumbaclart reindeers" "leave her alone, fucking fock of you focking fock"
Wait so are your oneitis and her friend still in the same friend group? If you don't know you're about too find out when school starts anyway lol

• +1
You're a curry, dude. You're automatically friendzone material. Stop being so optimistic.

• So Sad
Wait so are your oneitis and her friend still in the same friend group? If you don't know you're about too find out when school starts anyway lol
It was a friend who didnt come to this school
Im getting scared wat if shes one of the ones whose joining?
Theres fonna be 5

• +1
JFL, when I get to school I'm just going to take it cool drink a few beers maybe.

• +1
You're a curry, dude. You're automatically friendzone material. Stop being so optimistic.
Shes curry aswell bro
Her ex was legit a shitskin underbite cowlicking turban-wearer

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
cope. Indians date white girls in Burgerland

• +1
cope. Indians date white girls in Burgerland
That's UK, bro. I've never seen a curry with a white girl here in the US.

i’m kind of excited tbh. i fell for the trades meme but it means i’ll be in the shop with my niggas for 3/6 periods a day

That's UK, bro. I've never seen a curry with a white girl here in the US.
Where do you live? There's 2 asians dating white girls at my school as we speak
i’m kind of excited tbh. i fell for the trades meme but it means i’ll be in the shop with my niggas for 3/6 periods a day
elab

• So Sad
Deep South
There are barely in any ethnics in the deep south unless you're talking about Texas. And the average curry is like 3psl, so yeah I can see why you'd say that now.

There are barely in any ethnics in the deep south unless you're talking about Texas. And the average curry is like 3psl, so yeah I can see why you'd say that now.
My college is less than 30% white people, homie.

• JFL
  • +1