Scared of tret purge

notrico

notrico

Iron
Joined
Jul 28, 2026
Posts
49
Reputation
9
I've seen various posts showing the purge from tretinoin, and it kinda scares me. How long does it last? Aside from breakouts, will it also cause uneven skin texture or anything like that?
 
Solution
oslisaltn
sandwich and start with 0.025%
I did this and barely any purge and only started peeling a week after while using every night
I've seen various posts showing the purge from tretinoin, and it kinda scares me. How long does it last? Aside from breakouts, will it also cause uneven skin texture or anything like that?
barely makes a difference the peeling is hella annoying though but that might be because i use an moisturising oil free gel
 
sandwich and start with 0.025%
I did this and barely any purge and only started peeling a week after while using every night
 
  • +1
Reactions: notrico
Solution

Similar threads

L
Replies
1
Views
22
ArchangeI
ArchangeI
L
Replies
1
Views
39
ArchangeI
ArchangeI
chopped.swede
Replies
3
Views
41
chopped.swede
chopped.swede
alejandrolowkmog
Replies
4
Views
65
alejandrolowkmog
alejandrolowkmog
FoidEater
Replies
3
Views
33
FoidEater
FoidEater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top