notrico
Iron
- Joined
- Jul 28, 2026
- Posts
- 49
- Reputation
- 9
I've seen various posts showing the purge from tretinoin, and it kinda scares me. How long does it last? Aside from breakouts, will it also cause uneven skin texture or anything like that?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
barely makes a difference the peeling is hella annoying though but that might be because i use an moisturising oil free gelI've seen various posts showing the purge from tretinoin, and it kinda scares me. How long does it last? Aside from breakouts, will it also cause uneven skin texture or anything like that?
How do I avoid peeling I don't want that happeningbarely makes a difference the peeling is hella annoying though but that might be because i use an moisturising oil free gel
you cant just moisturise heavily with a good moisturiser no fragranceHow do I avoid peeling I don't want that happening