Scarmaxxing ("just scarmaxx bro")

BlackBeard

BlackBeard

Hopelessly living
Purposefully giving yourself a scar can make you seem more interesting to women. It can be on your body but on your face is even better.

Of course you have to make sure you don't fuck up your nerves under your skin or SERIOUSLY injur yourself, but if you can give yourself a scar you'll be set apart from the average person a girl will see

Now you can't just get any retard looking scar, it has to look good, cool, and it should suggest something dangerous happened to you. Alot will want to talk to you and will be curious about you, however you may get looks from strangers and people might seem to avoid you

I don't recommend this for everyone but if you think you'd like it, think about it before you do it

I can tell you that I did it as part of my piratemaxxing and I don't regret it

(**WARNING: RESULTS MAY VARY**)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 689 and theropeking
face tats are also legit

• +1
Reactions: BlackBeard
Id suggest a straight line scar on the outter part of the eyebrows. Looks dope af

BTW: good for the warning at the end of the thread tbh.

• +1
Reactions: BlackBeard
Id suggest a straight line scar on the outter part of the eyebrows. Looks dope af

BTW: good for the warning at the end of the thread tbh.
Can you give me an example of how it looks like?

read it as scam

You can go one step farther and mangle your face so it has to be reconstructed.

Probably will look better then than now.

Do acne scars count?

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon and Bluepill
You can go one step farther and mangle your face so it has to be reconstructed.

Probably will look better then than now.
Be our martyr! Show us the way!

• +1
Reactions: Festrunk
Be our martyr! Show us the way!
Bout to get me into a lawmowin accident :sneaky:

I mean shit, look at this Ascension
149bfacesurgery 300x161

Last edited:
People out there really scarring themselves

but true tbh I have a scar on my stomach and I've been told it looks hot

People out there really scarring themselves

but true tbh I have a scar on my stomach and I've been told it looks hot
No it doesn’t, they are lying to make you feel better

When I was all bruised up after a biking accident, I got a lot more looks from girls than usual. I think they are attracted to injuries on a primal level because they indicate that a male has engaged with the brutalities of nature in one way or another.

• +1
Reactions: fobos
this is legit. people that deny this are high inhib pussies
When I was all bruised up after a biking accident, I got a lot more looks from girls than usual. I think they are attracted to injuries on a primal level because they indicate that a male has engaged with the brutalities of nature in one way or another.
more importantly they survived it

this is legit. people that deny this are high inhib pussies

more importantly they survived it
What about the grey hair theory. Someone who has gray hair has survived and has good genetics for long age.

What about the grey hair theory. Someone who has gray hair has survived and has good genetics for long age.
thats stupid because everyone is surviving to long age nowdays. its not special. u idiot. maybe 1000 years ago where more people were dieing from battle in their 30's
plus grey hair shows a loss of youth and fertility, not a fucking wound that shows ur strength. it doesnt take strength to live to an old age. especially in modern era. what a stupid fuckign analogy
jesus christ. u are retarded beyond sin

Oh god, it's only a matter of time before some autistic incel mutilates himself. This is like that "face tattoo" theory.

Just mutilate yourself theory.

Honestly part of me legit thinks some incels here know better and just want some incel autist to mutilate himself because they think it would be funny.

Oh god, it's only a matter of time before some autistic incel mutilates himself. This is like that "face tattoo" theory.

Just mutilate yourself theory.

Honestly part of me legit thinks some incels here know better and just want some incel autist to mutilate himself because they think it would be funny.
People are already punching themselves to stimulate bone growth, it wouldn't surprise me if they started stabbing themselves

• JFL
Reactions: Handlet
People are already punching themselves to stimulate bone growth, it wouldn't surprise me if they started stabbing themselves
bone smashing is legit ive done it for 6 months and with calcium ive gotten noticable gains to the edges of my mandible that protrude against the skin. ur not looksmaxxing to the fullest if u rnt doing this + slicing ur face up like how they do in prison with the paraleled razor blades to created a permanent 2lined scar. it makes anyone go from soft looking cuck to hardened criminal
criminals have high sex appeal because the opposite of doing a crime is high inhibition.
its inhibition which stops u from doing things and acting in accordance to the law.
plus killing other men is the purest form of dominant masculine behaviour.
and u incels wonder why criminals are desired over soft beta cucks that are too scared to hurt a fly

thats stupid because everyone is surviving to long age nowdays. its not special. u idiot. maybe 1000 years ago where more people were dieing from battle in their 30's
plus grey hair shows a loss of youth and fertility, not a fucking wound that shows ur strength. it doesnt take strength to live to an old age. especially in modern era. what a stupid fuckign analogy
jesus christ. u are retarded beyond sin
y u mad bhin :feelskek:
you-just-go-big-time-facebook-com-youjustgottr-bigtime-you-just-got-trolled-4453790.png