Scars + Hyperpigmentation // What should I do first?? [HELP PLS]

JustAFewMM

JustAFewMM

cruisemaxxing = life
I have mild hyperpigmentaiton and some minor scars that are still reddish on my cheeks due to some teenage acne.

I am already skincare maxxed.

What´s left for me to try is:

-Retin A (would have to try to get prescription)
-Professional
chemical peeling
-Dermaneedling ( Derminator 2 by myself OR from a professional???)
-
Laser therapy

• +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer
vit c serum and supplement, obviously 50spf. GOOD LUCK BRO I HAVE THE SAME

• +1
Reactions: JustAFewMM
retin a is all u need

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
retin a is all u need
ok so i try to get prescription first for tret before more invasive therapy. Am really interested in derminator 2 tho because it seems easy

I really would do a solid 6 months of retin a before trying anything else. It really is the miracle skincare treatment, if your scars don't go away then look at more invasive stuff

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki, benchortable and JustAFewMM
I really would do a solid 6 months of retin a before trying anything else. It really is the miracle skincare treatment, if your scars don't go away then look at more invasive stuff
Allright thx man, unfortunately retin A is hard af to get here -.-

Chemical peels, people need to know about these.

All Hollywood stars get them

They are mogger for the skin

This guy uses chemical peels and look at his skin

Screenshot 20200729 151632

Defitely worth looking into bro

Ofc retin a, and other skincare items along side it and you'll soon have mogger skin. I promise :)

• +1
Reactions: JustAFewMM
Germany. I cant. People say it will get caught by customs and u will get in trouble

Lol who said that ? Unless you are buying hardcore drugs, you won't go to jail for ordering a product for your skin.

I'm from France, and didn't had any problem with alldaychemist. A thousand of europeans too.

Lol who said that ? Unless you are buying hardcore drugs, you won't go to jail for ordering a product for your skin.

I'm from France, and didn't had any problem with alldaychemist. A thousand of europeans too.
You need a german prescription and i Heard products from Pharmacys will get scannned and openend and they will throw away my precious foreign retin a

You need a german prescription and i Heard products from Pharmacys will get scannned and openend and they will throw away my precious foreign retin a

I just read that you can't order from Germany though:

And i don't think, doctors will give a prescription if you don't have a serious skin problem though. Hope for you that they will. And don't except miracles from Retin-a, it takes a few months to see the results.

Retin-A has shallowed out some pitted scars but they are still prominent. I have been using it for 2 months now so I am giving it more time.

Those are basically the things that work, vitc, serums and the rest is cope or very weak.
You can TCA peel yourself at home, dermaroll at home and laser at home and save $$$. Try buying retin-a from aliexpress.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 5891
Fraxel laser treatments will be the most effective, although PRP Microneedling (several sessions) will show improvement as well.

I have no experience with dry microneedling, have only done it with Platelet Rich Plasma.

You could also try a peptide and Growth Factor Cream such as TNS (apply at night because it does not have an amazing smell - it is also rather expensive about $300 for the double bottle)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098