Scheduled my surgery for August 15th

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
Bilateral infraorbital malar implants and wrap around jaw implants, ill post before and afters here.

its 27k total.

Im mailing out my 3d ct scan disk tuesday and hopefully it gets to my surgeons office by friday.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nobody96, Deleted member 439, Frontal and 15 others
good luck bro

How old r u
How long did u wageslave for this?

yea im paying the deposit/custom implant fee sometime this week or next week
Are your parents chipping in? I couldn't imagine getting into that level of debt

do it boyo ascend or cope

• +1
Reactions: Frontal
do it boyo ascend or cope
yea man hopefully, ill go up 2 points. my chin is my biggest flaw by far and just falios me imo, my lack of cheekbones as well falio me since they just make my face appear bloated even at low bf levels.

im hoping these procedures up me 2 points.

my dads covering it, yea lol. 27k isnt that much for him.
Lucky man you are. I didn't even bother asking my dad if he'd pay lol. Good luck man you're doing a good thing for yourself

every mm makes a difference, so make sure you know what you want. are u seeing Eppley?

if you eye area isnt good you should do surgery there first

• +1
Reactions: MD_Hopeful69
goodluck. let me know if you want to hang out. I live in same town as eppley.

every mm makes a difference, so make sure you know what you want. are u seeing Eppley?

my eye area is fine, probably my best feature,

its my lack of cheekbones/lower third/midface which make me a 4/10 lol

i also need a bigger vertical neck

are u chinese?

how did u convince your dad, which brown people are the most conservative people of all time to agree to 27k operation?

• +1
Reactions: ZUZZCEL

if this operation goes well you should ascend

are u chinese?

how did u convince your dad, which brown people are the most conservative people of all time to agree to 27k operation?

lol, i rarely ask for anything tbh aside from food and sumplements. i could have asked him to buy me a car since he offered to buy me one but i refused. He probably relizes that getting this surgery means alot since im asking for it/begging him so he said yes.

and ya your right, brown ppl are lame af/greedy
if this operation goes well you should ascend
lol hopefully, im trying to get a good morph done of my lower third so i can email it to eppley and tell him tht i want a similiar look to it.

the snapchat male filter is legit for jaw. U could start there and morph it so it’s not as comical

Your jaw needs to taper and the zygos need to be wider than the jaw if you want protruding cheekbones

Trustfundcels unite!

the snapchat male filter is legit for jaw. U could start there and morph it so it’s not as comical

Your jaw needs to taper and the zygos need to be wider than the jaw if you want protruding cheekbones
how many cm is agood jaw in width

mofo has 27k to burn.

teach me your moneymaxxing ways

LARP, no dad would pay $27k for his son's cosmetic surgery, even if he was had a net worth of $10M+, or else he is a certified insane outlier.

Can't like this post enough

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
ok bro you can get all the implants you want but you still have to go on a cut to 10% bodyfat to get the most out of it, you are skinnyfat rn bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
im happy for you man
ok bro you can get all the implants you want but you still have to go on a cut to 10% bodyfat to get the most out of it, you are skinnyfat rn bro.
skinny fat chad slays more than ripped incel

fuck this wealth mog is gonna kill me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
Good luck brah, u gonna make it.

Very well done brutha!
You will ascend soon, don't firget your roots though. Always be kind to incels.
But I gotta ask, what the hell does your dad do for work that he could afford that so easily??

And i am here using bonesmash like an aspie

you are too bloated to see a difference from this stuff

ay lmao

• +1
Reactions: Stingray
LARP, no dad would pay $27k for his son's cosmetic surgery, even if he was had a net worth of $10M+, or else he is a certified insane outlier.
His father is just a sensible man.

Good for u boyo,
Suicidefuel for us poor faggots.

Do the infraorbital implants look like this?

Seems like a godly augmentation if done right.
Mod lefort 3 could produce simlar results without risking infection and bone resorption but too little is known about it atm.

This would give me well defined high cheekbones(my cheekbones are technically high but they arent forward grown enough ) and fix tear through.

Are rhey placed intraorally?
How much do they cost?

Do the infraorbital implants look like this?
View attachment 59318

Seems like a godly augmentation if done right.
Mod lefort 3 could produce simlar results without risking infection and bone resorption but too little is known about it atm.

This would give me well defined high cheekbones(my cheekbones are technically high but they arent forward grown enough ) and fix tear through.

Are rhey placed intraorally?
How much do they cost?
would 1 single punch just fuck up everything?