Schery6 roped

Old school lookism net would be cheering at the fact that

A) A ethnic died . While hispanics are not seen as the classic ethnic they would still fall in the category as a ethnic death as they have many similarities to ethnics
B) Lookism would celebrate that fact that his subhuman genetics cannot be passed anymore

I saw a few celebration threads when users were purported to have visited gandy. Their was some serious psychos their
as i said those men should be hit by a car and I WILL celebrate them dying instead.....newsflash: they prob werent chads either, no matter how much rep or cloud they have or had in looksmaxxing communities

more details, good...i know where that is in LA....cursed area tbh and a lot of ppl got stabed there....LA is a shithole and like the reverse of what it was in the 40s-70s 🤦‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA and ReadBooksEveryday
He looks a bit ethnic

well start donating to the gofundme you retarded mentalcels rotters........we're all rich chads here right?
so start coughing up the money....the more "subhuman" comments you left to his posts the more you should donate

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
bluepillers.org
thats exactly what this shithole is

other names that could fit:

indianhomosexuals.org
or
neverhappyifnotchad.org
or
1stworldersunawareofprivilege.org
or
ifnotwhitekyssubhuman
or
smallcocks.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and tombradylover
1) Your kid dying and wanting to do a memoerial seems like a good reason to put in the work of going to a shop to print pictures. 2) Printers exist at home. No going to a shop necessary.
We don't have these kind of memorials in Romania...Maybe one photo and the rest is religious icons, candles, crucifixes, flowers, etc...They are also usually put in the place where a person died, so it's not uncommon to randomly find them near roads, parks or other public places if a person didn't die at home.
altar-lumanari-lacrimi-anastasia-tanara-moarta-accident-bucea-cluj-814183.jpg
profesor-muhan-preot-mort-stiri.jpg
1-altar-de-flori-si-lumanari-pentru-tanarul-motociclist-mort-in-accident-galerie-foto.jpg
altar-candele-durere-trei-tineri-morti-accident-mehedinti-834779.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOver999
We don't have these kind of memorials in Romania...Maybe one photo and the rest is religious icons, candles, crucifixes, flowers, etc...They are also usually put in the place where a person died, so it's not uncommon to randomly find them near roads, parks or other public places if a person didn't die at home.
1-altar-de-flori-si-lumanari-pentru-tanarul-motociclist-mort-in-accident-galerie-foto.jpg
*shows pictures of memorials containing printed out pictures to disprove my claim that its normal
to print out photos for memorials*

like what bruh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Gonthar
*shows pictures of memorials containing printed out pictures to disprove my claim that its normal
to print out photos for memorials*

like what bruh
Those are photos, they look framed...

Youre mentally ill I don’t know how you can’t fathom the idea the parents made a memorial for their dead son

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 24444 and Gonthar
Youre mentally ill I don’t know how you can’t fathom the idea the parents made a memorial for their dead son
This is literally are traditions of his type of Christians.

Another victim of lookist gynocentric soyciety

When Will this injustice end

Only when we agnowledge this World is a sick and twisted creation of demiurge and archonic interdimensional beings torturing us For spiritual loosh

Start astral projection Brothers , brake the chains of 3D

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 19994, Marsiere214 and 6 others
Let's help his parents raise the money

@AlexBrown84 pls donate 50 dollars to gofundme for our fallen brother

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and Skywalker
Another victim of lookist gynocentric soyciety

When Will this injustice end
never; it has ALWAYS existed no matter how much you or others cant let go of the trad cope bs
understand that only 47% of men reproduced throughout history
and guess what exactly happens when you have an enforced monogamy system with my CHAD grandfather as a neighbor in a village of 1000 religious/trad people ( 6'3" in the 40s-50s +muscular , broad frame, blue eyes, perfect ratios and jawline etc)
....when youre away toiling in the field and your wife's alone at home........

....you guessed it :forcedsmile: its not that hard to see....

and why i put this in my sig.................You CANT cheat your genes by shackling a woman with a contract ;)

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty

i don’t even know who that nigga is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 28610 and Lucid
i don’t even know who that nigga is
User here who was extremely ugly and was bullied at school for being ugly and even bullied here

He jumped infront of a train to suicide

Pls help his parents with the funeral

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Idk this guy but how has this forum to do with a guy being bullied and choosing by free will to go Infront a train. Everyone now is on the moral high horse jfl

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
never; it has ALWAYS existed no matter how much you or others cant let go of the trad cope bs
understand that only 47% of men reproduced throughout history
and guess what exactly happens when you have an enforced monogamy system with my CHAD grandfather as a neighbor in a village of 1000 religious/trad people ( 6'3" in the 40s-50s +muscular , broad frame, blue eyes, perfect ratios and jawline etc)
....when youre away toiling in the field and your wife's alone at home........

....you guessed it :forcedsmile: its not that hard to see....

and why i put this in my sig.................You CANT cheat your genes by shackling a woman with a contract ;)
Im not a trad coper, rather Neo gnostic Anti materialist Astral projection enjoyer

View attachment 2250305

View attachment 2250308
This so wrong man

SADDEST ERA IN PSL SPHERE

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 1901
Rest in peace

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and Deleted member 1901
HE'S DEAD, LET HIM REST, HE WAS AUTISTIC, GOT BULLIED IRL AND WAS DUMB ENOUGH TO POST HIS PICS HERE AND DELUSIONAL ASF THINKING HE WOULD FUCK HIS FRIEND WHO IS A GIRL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
as should anyone sub 6 or anyone thats rich or anyone thats past 40
im completely srs
Your pleasure is alot That matters tbh. I don’t need a foid to “love” me because I have friends and family but I can’t fuck my friends and family unless in Alabama or gay

• JFL
20230610 183904

He checked in before he checked out

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, 7zyzz7 and Deleted member 1901
I killed him with my OBO advice.

@optimisticzoomer do you think it was lifefuel for him to talk about? .. ngl I couldn't find a solution other than that for this poor guy

He was only 16, fck

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver999, Deleted member 1901 and rand anon
This is one of the saddest things ive ever seen. Fuck all the kids bullying him. rip bro

• +1
But why do they need 30k for a funeral

• +1
Fuck anyone who ropes instead of ER.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, Deleted member 29155 and AscensionMan98

Are we sure it's really him or that he's really dead, what if it's just an elaborate scam, where is his body?

The problem is LA is such a horrid cesspool full of vanity and hedonism. If you’re not good looking or rich it must be hard there. I went to LA on holiday and it’s ten times worse than London!
No fucking way. Elaborate.

Are we sure it's really him or that he's really dead, what if it's just an elaborate scam, where is his body?
OP still ignores people who ask how he found out etc

i could imagine its a huge scam and OP set it all up to scam guys on gofundme

• +1
as i said those men should be hit by a car and I WILL celebrate them dying instead.....newsflash: they prob werent chads either, no matter how much rep or cloud they have or had in looksmaxxing communities
Looksmax and Lookism Net has always attracted and always will attract dark triad individuals looking to cause chaos with their trolls.

Unlike other internet trolls these comments can't just be ignored that easily because the blackpill has large elements of truth ( but also some exxageratoins ). But because everyone is negative bias, people focus on the negatives and then live in a constant state of despair, analyzing their cheekbones, their. jawline, their eye area, their mid face ratios, their IPD, their skin color, their pheno, their race, their height, their frame, etc

The Blackpill is 24/7/365 and then comes the mental masturbattion of what surgeries one would get and imaging how much better life would be post surgery. Then the other Fantasies of going abroad to location max. All these are in the brain constantly and then it adds fuel to the fire of chaotic sad energy when users realize , Acquiring 30 K for multiple surgeries is years of wage slaving to save up for, And that dropping your work in your shit country to abroad max is not that easy due to the wage slave restrictions . You basically have to quit and then for the corperate slave lords we all know how hard it is to get a white collar job. Minimum wage cels have less to lose so can do it easily

So when users are in this dangerously depressed mental state, anything that is said on looksmax is taken at far more face value then one would think ( in the early stages ) . If they are hopeful and feel a few surgeries can make them at least look human to get some HTB girlfriend, then they won't feel like having to end things.

But if your saying that no surgeries can help then that's when the turbo depression hits.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Skywalker
ive talked to 2 rich LA girls, they told me about the degenaracy of the people there

their parents being caught in orgies, doing devious shit

dystopian amounts of homeless people

its basically a complete shithole

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Myth, Dr. Bludy and 3 others
ive talked to 2 rich LA girls, they told me about the degenaracy of the people there

their parents being caught in orgies, doing devious shit

dystopian amounts of homeless people

its basically a complete shithole
Not surprised tbh. One of my chadlite friends went their and he said that pulling was insanely difficult. I was shocked. He said that the city is LMS obsessed and you have to go to some top tier exclusive clubs to get some quality pussy with ease, otherwise normal bars and clubs were filled with entitled whores.

He also said his tinder was a lot more flaky then other cities.

But either way I think the issues are not unique to LA. Its just on steroids in LA.

Interesting their parents were in orgies but now with out of control hypergamy that's reserved for only the pinnacle with wealth and status and looks

• +1
Not surprised tbh. One of my chadlite friends went their and he said that pulling was insanely difficult. I was shocked. He said that the city is LMS obsessed and you have to go to some top tier exclusive clubs to get some quality pussy with ease, otherwise normal bars and clubs were filled with entitled whores.

But either way I think the issues are not unique to LA. Its just on steroids in LA.

Interesting their parents were in orgies but now with out of control hypergamy that's reserved for only the pinnacle with wealth and status and looks
one of them had a dad with a large diamond company

the other girls parents are top 1% lawyers

so i think they are at least pinnacle of wealth

america in general is just a shithole tbh

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
america in general is just a shithole tbh
I'm in America and can confirm. We have one of the highest obesity rates in the world and these HTB act like their so fucking special. Meanwhile when I do tinder in Russia, as well as anywhere in the Eastern Europe region, 90% of the swipes are very attractive. And when I matched with them they reply in full sentences and seem engaged and excited.

American whores take attention for granted. Given the massive obesity any slim white women think their so special when its normal in eastern europe . Hell even in France and Scandinavian countries obesity is half of what the usa has. Literally double the options. Fucking Hate this hell hole.

Can't wait to abroad max next summer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, 0hMan and Skywalker
Ripped to shreds by a train

• Hmm...
standards are insane in CA ;la is like 3 times the pop that it was in the 70s or so when arnold was there
city is extremely crowded and traffic bottlenecks are omnipresent; its a total shithole

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and AscensionMan98
standards are insane in CA ;la is like 3 times the pop that it was in the 70s or so when arnold was there
city is extremely crowded and traffic bottlenecks are omnipresent; its a total shithole
You should Tag the UK Cels. They are gonna argue that London is the world's biggest hypergamy shithole.

Overall I would say that in the UK one could probably pull more easily all those foreign European tourist foids visiting, especially eastern european ones and american ones. They are not gonna be that entitled .

But for UK whores specifically in a big city they are going to be very entitled and hypergamous like any other big city. But I would say LA would have the higher ego for sure as I knew 3 people from my hs that moved their , and those people were delusional and thought they would " become some famous actor or famous on social media "

So imagine this shithole city attacting hoards of delusional schizophrenics and roasties thinking their all gonna be the next big thing. And because of Hollywood influence status is hyper fetishized and those without it are seen as subhuman. Only the people who actually succeed get al the praise while the ones that don't are seen as users.

So I can see LA being a lot worse then London In my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Skywalker
Ripped to shreds by a train
I'm surprised he didn't just use a gun if in cuckmerica. Wonder why he opted for a train.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
I'm surprised he didn't just use a gun if in cuckmerica. Wonder why he opted for a train.
Yeah same, it's painful as fuck to die by train, would've been enjoyable seeing him go ER though

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Yeah same, it's painful as fuck to die by train, would've been enjoyable seeing him go ER though
Hes a coward for not going ER in GTA tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98