Schery6 roped

I dont disagree with your take but those same people join the forum thinking this will be some sort of safety haven where they'll be able to ascend and find likeminded people who have empathy towards their dreadful social situation, which doesn't end up happening since the same genetic dead ends on here want to bully others to feel some sort of power that they've been voided of in the real world and don't help in any way with actual useful advice

Its a sort of spiral that just worsens their mental state and leads to more suffering

Honestly people on here should be more responsible for their words towards greycels and mentalcels
This tbh. Greycels expect to find people who can relate with here which is far from the truth. In a year he made less than 500posts, he wasn't even a rotter just depressed and lonely, i remember he always posted how he would have ascended but when he realised it was all a cope he decided to finish it.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Marsiere214, Arcturus and 2 others
you gotta be the most schizo user here jfl
It’s hard for me to feel sorry for ugly people, becuase ugly men have evil hearts. God created us to be wicked.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, SubSigma and garoupilled_
He probably fucked his oneitis and left
Also @Crestfallen95 probably roped
jfl if you think id rope and this pathetic universe would still exist

• Woah
Reactions: It'snotover
It’s hard for me to feel sorry for ugly people, becuase ugly men have evil hearts. God created us to be wicked.
Didn't your coworker flash her tits at you?

Didn't your coworker flash her tits at you?
No she did show me slutty photos of her and sent photos of her legs but when I asked for her number she left me on read. This was in 2019

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and garoupilled_
I'm aware of that

His first threads were looking for advice, users shut down his expectations for rep so he obviously got discouraged and his mental state worsened since his issues stemmed from his looks in the first place

If he hoped on accutane, gymaxxed, debloatmaxxed and got jaw surgery and a nose job he could have lived a good life, dude was in LA

Honestly just give a look at the ratings subforum, 99% of the time people are being mean for no reason at all and don't give constructive advice
You really think some dudes on an internet forum calling him ugly did anything when he was being called that his entire life? Let me repeat it for you -- there is nothing this forum could have said to tip the scales either way. And to be frank there was little to no chance of him ascending either tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
You really think some dudes on an internet forum calling him ugly did anything when he was being called that his entire life? Let me repeat it for you -- there is nothing this forum could have said to tip the scales either way. And to be frank there was little to no chance of him ascending either tbh.
yes im 100% sure it contributed and could have been avoided if it wasn't for his last hope (this forum) letting him down

and welcome to my ignore list jfl

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, baldgeeza and It'snotover
No she did show me slutty photos of her and sent photos of her legs but when I asked for her number she left me on read. This was in 2019
ive never had a foids number

• So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore
7 pages damn

Damn that’s fucking crazy, I never spoke to him but it’s sad he killed himself

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and baldgeeza
Brutal

Why is his family asking for money though?

• JFL
Reactions: baldgeeza
ive never had a foids number
women enjoy leading men on so that she can go fuck Chad and know in the back of her head that you’re home jerking off to her

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Lonenely sigma, blite and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: baldgeeza
women enjoy leading men on so that she can go fuck Chad and know in the back of her head that you’re home jerking off to her
Man this world…

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
yes im 100% sure it contributed and could have been avoided if it wasn't for his last hope (this forum) letting him down

and welcome to my ignore list jfl
Unknown 1

This forum had little to nothing to do with it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
why didnt you become a philosopher lil bro

It definitely tipped him off the edge JFL
If it tipped him off the edge he wouldn't have stopped posting literally a week before roping.

• +1
Reactions: exo
What the actual fuck good god never thought some people here seriously considered roping @the BULL ,@BrahminBoss
A lot of people consider roping but only a minority actually rope

• +1
Reactions: blite and Deleted member 28904
AS i said @TRUE_CEL muh deformity. Its over

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
This is obviously fake. Nigga typed up the article himself. I thought it was real til I actually read it lol.
how can a gofund me with thousands of dollars raised be fake jfl

What discord?
big nigga dick#5370 on discord said his name was 2028chan

3B66E5AD 1196 4642 A3A6 4DD3D134009F

Brutal reacts no one took him seriously

(Screenshot from big nigga dick)

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 19994, AscensionMan98 and 7 others

View attachment 2250305

View attachment 2250308
IMG 6252

All of you who jfl reacted can burn in hell

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, Deleted member 22135, It'snotover and 2 others
Between Leon "posting CP" The Leanmaxxer and 2 guys roping, the feds are gonna have @Master's ass for this one.

Rest in peace.
Who was the other roper? Genuinely curious

Funny that people here say "oh i thought roping was just a running joke on this forum" jfl many have already fucking roped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, aesthetic beauty, Marsiere214 and 7 others
Who was the other roper? Genuinely curious
It’s said @prettyboyy But there’s no proof. He talked about roping and wasn’t active since Monday

It’s said @prettyboyy But there’s no proof. He talked about roping and wasn’t active since Monday
That could literally just be a change in habit though

I remember I got really busy august 2022 with college and never used the forum

Some niggas thought I roped smh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901

Yeah the evidence is not strong. It is possible

His last post was about roping

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus and Deleted member 1901
RIP to this kid

• +1

View attachment 2250305

View attachment 2250308
RIP
I personally knew him from discord

• +1
There’s a lot of strong arguments that free will can actually exist despite god being all present & powerful.

If you want to read more, this is a well debated topic in philosophy and religion.
I am too conflicted in this thing there seems to be ever incresing dead end which u can say ur real self, every past day is like a differnt u so it feels like freewill doest exists

What about @currysuicide

View attachment 2250305

View attachment 2250308
Oh man, that sucks. Rest in peace, man. :(

• So Sad
Seriously I didn’t even know he was a user here

Someone randomly posted his face in a reply to a thread that’s why I’m familiar with him. If I knew he was a user here I would’ve given him genuine advice

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JackTheKnife and Deleted member 1901