Schizothyme vs Zyklothyme

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
@BrahminBoss

Example of Schizothyme music, border to Schizoid, still fully functional in the social world.

Examples of Zyklothyme

Selena Gomez has Bi Polar by the way

Taylor Swift

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pig_face
Zyklothyme seems to be characterized by

- being frequently overwhelmed by one's own emotions and the inability to identify and resolve the causes
- lack of self-control
- easily being swayed by one's environment
- lack of consistency in one's identity and ideas

IMG 9744

Zyklothyme seems to be characterized by

- being frequently overwhelmed by one's own emotions and the inability to identify and resolve the causes
- lack of self-control
- easily being swayed by one's environment
- lack of consistency in one's identity and ideas
Sounds like being a foid

Sounds like being a foid

Seems more Extroverted Schizothyme-esque female types

Introverted Schizothymic here too, textured music, "no need to ask he's a smooth operator", adult/mature artistic style and a general sophisticated feel

Schizothymes are least likely to be pedophiles by the way because they tend to be and value maturity.

Zyklothymes tend to be "more stuck in the past". Schizothymes tend to envision futuristic ideas.

If you want to see Zyklothemes in their habitat just watch talkshows like Oprah where the crowd reacts dramatically and feverishly.

• +1
Reactions: pig_face
Old Money seems quite Schizothyme too

Really liked a sweater I bought in India

Interesting Zyklothymic Americans visiting a Hindu temple in America.

I saw a White couple outside the Kali temple in Little India, Singapore during Christmas. The lady was captivated by the Hindu architecture. Her response was similar to mine looking down at the city from the Jaisalmer fort. Face gleeming and grinning from end to end.

Brahmins are totally selfish and arrogant when it comes to dealing with non-Indian Hindu converts.

They don't give a shit about people like Oppenheimer, Rene Guenon or Julia Roberts.

Interesting Zyklothymic Americans visiting a Hindu temple in America.

I saw a White couple outside the Kali temple in Little India, Singapore during Christmas. The lady was captivated by the Hindu architecture. Her response was similar to mine looking down at the city from the Jaisalmer fort. Face gleeming and grinning from end to end.

Brahmins are totally selfish and arrogant when it comes to dealing with non-Indian Hindu converts.

They don't give a shit about people like Oppenheimer, Rene Guenon or Julia Roberts.

Aw fuck, the Zionists got a hold of Doja Cat. She was a convert to Hinduism("White" Jewish mother).😡

She made this hyper feminine song.

Last edited:
Praying at VeeraKaliamman temple in Little India.

I opened my eyes and a bird just swooped straight toward me and landed at the Vahana Infront of me.

10:00