School foid

soullet

soullet

Iron
Joined
Jul 27, 2026
Posts
248
Reputation
126
Can’t wait to go to school just to see my fav foid
Never been this motivated for school
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, jayx12, Resonant and 1 other person
Ur gf?
Or your crush
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and Resonant
Nigga getting excited over a woman
 
  • +1
Reactions: Eldian, foreverstuckinLTN, lowinhibragecel and 1 other person
Ur gf?
Or your crush
Crush but she knows and we flirt back and forth probably GF soon enough she is interested or everything will get ruined when everything is 99%done like every single other time
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, enviouss and Gravitas
Can’t wait to go to school just to see my fav foid
Never been this motivated for school
Lucky u, I had a fav school foid aswell we started dating actually and for three months everything was great until she started talking about suicide I said if u gonna do It let's do it together, we set a date and she did before the date leaving a note that I don't deserve death, I tried following her but I got hospitalized 👌🏻😥
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: YoloHatesFoids666 and lowinhibragecel
Nigga getting excited over a woman
Yeah and? Probably because I ascended before summer she wouldn’t even look at me as an human being
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel and Resonant
Yeah and? Probably because I ascended before summer she wouldn’t even look at me as an human being
Alr mirin, gl with your dreams
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
Lucky u, I had a fav school foid aswell we started dating actually and for three months everything was great until she started talking about suicide I said if u gonna do It let's do it together, we set a date and she did before the date leaving a note that I don't deserve death, I tried following her but I got hospitalized 👌🏻😥
Retry boyo she is waiting
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
Only reason im looking up to math and french class. Hard to approach her without appearing desperate since she sits like 3 seats away, any tips how to start a convo?
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
Don’t put her on a pedestal that’s how u lose her
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
Only reason im looking up to math and french class. Hard to approach her without appearing desperate since she sits like 3 seats away, any tips how to start a convo?
we had common friends and since i have low inhib i started teasing her and making jokes and also studying together, i recommend asking help for homework/ exam and start talking and discussing about grades and everything
 
  • +1
Reactions: jayx12 and lowinhibragecel
Crush but she knows and we flirt back and forth probably GF soon enough she is interested or everything will get ruined when everything is 99%done like every single other time
fakecel
 
used to be motivated to go to school for my oneitis

but now i can't even cope I know she doesn't give a shit about me at least if she doesn't think of me as disgusting
 
Happiest times you'll live
Yeah fr last year i was the lonly quiet kid without a single friend this year its crazy i have been chosen class delegate with most of the vote and literally everyone wants me to sit next to them
 
used to be motivated to go to school for my oneitis

but now i can't even cope I know she doesn't give a shit about me at least if she doesn't think of me as disgusting
:feelswah: Time to move on boyo
 
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
Lucky u, I had a fav school foid aswell we started dating actually and for three months everything was great until she started talking about suicide I said if u gonna do It let's do it together, we set a date and she did before the date leaving a note that I don't deserve death, I tried following her but I got hospitalized 👌🏻😥
What the fuck is this? You need help, bro. Being ready to commit suicide together after three months of dating is completely unacceptable. Don't do this again, please
 
Yeah fr last year i was the lonly quiet kid without a single friend this year its crazy i have been chosen class delegate with most of the vote and literally everyone wants me to sit next to them
:love:
 
What the fuck is this? You need help, bro. Being ready to commit suicide together after three months of dating is completely unacceptable. Don't do this again, please
She always had those ideas even before meeting me and ig I had them buried aswell, she awakened them and I think it's tragically romantic
 
What the fuck is this? You need help, bro. Being ready to commit suicide together after three months of dating is completely unacceptable. Don't do this again, please
She is waiting
 
To some extent but it still sounds really crazy, like, why can't we live for each other in that case?
 
Tf u saying goyo
Only 3 months have passed, these people didn't even really get to know each other, but they're already planning to commit suicide together. What's the problem with being in a codependent relationship first?
 
Only 3 months have passed, these people didn't even really get to know each other, but they're already planning to commit suicide together. What's the problem with being in a codependent relationship first?
3 months is very long, i would do the same with the right person
 
Lucky u, I had a fav school foid aswell we started dating actually and for three months everything was great until she started talking about suicide I said if u gonna do It let's do it together, we set a date and she did before the date leaving a note that I don't deserve death, I tried following her but I got hospitalized 👌🏻😥
What in the fuck
 

Similar threads

useruj65ptmjg6
Replies
12
Views
37
SuicideBomber
SuicideBomber
fearoffoids2.0
Replies
2
Views
24
nuclear.schizo
nuclear.schizo
soullet
Replies
1
Views
21
jp212
jp212
xlimz
Replies
7
Views
41
xlimz
xlimz
anaverageman
Replies
13
Views
216
anaverageman
anaverageman

Users who are viewing this thread

  • TomQR
  • soullet
  • kevinmogs
Back
Top