School is hell

incel55

incel55

Iron
Joined
Jun 19, 2026
Posts
14
Reputation
9
This is the same thread as my last one but y'all niggers are two lazy to read so he's a shorter version

Every day I wake up for school I always realize I'm in hell. I been bullied staring second grade for my weight and being antisocial. In 4 grade, a friend said I was so fat and ugly I was going to die alone. I when home crying, believing what he said. The bullying kept coming so I made this fake person of me to start blending in, but I was still lonely. I got to a low point in the 7th grade when I tried to take my own life with pills, but I pussy out because I didn't want it to be painful. Today I talked to people and gotten a little bit better, but still ever day school is hell and I fucking hated so much.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Oscaridk and Fragments
1000114679
 

Similar threads

incel55
Replies
10
Views
59
ethnic_coper67
ethnic_coper67
Cig
Replies
9
Views
72
jeremyy
jeremyy
anthony111553
Replies
6
Views
49
anthony111553
anthony111553
AnastPal67
Replies
15
Views
114
SilvioMoltisantiDan
SilvioMoltisantiDan
Mansur
Replies
19
Views
77
Mansur
Mansur

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top