School is so hard

idk8

idk8

Gold
Joined
Aug 2, 2026
Posts
760
Reputation
418
Im going there with 10h+ sleep and good eaten still Im hungry and tired after hour and I also have to be there for like 6h listening annoying classmates who speaks about sum israel and nestle even they just discovered it after school I realize how ugly I was whole day and cry in my room cus some random kid who doesnt even know about bp mogs shit out of me. Ik this is pretty random and you guys dont gaf about that but just wanted to tell that:ROFLMAO:
 
Im going there with 10h+ sleep and good eaten still Im hungry and tired after hour and I also have to be there for like 6h listening annoying classmates who speaks about sum israel and nestle even they just discovered it after school I realize how ugly I was whole day and cry in my room cus some random kid who doesnt even know about bp mogs shit out of me. Ik this is pretty random and you guys dont gaf about that but just wanted to tell that:ROFLMAO:
sorry to hear that bro hope it improves in the future
 
  • +1
Reactions: idk8
Im going there with 10h+ sleep and good eaten still Im hungry and tired after hour and I also have to be there for like 6h listening annoying classmates who speaks about sum israel and nestle even they just discovered it after school I realize how ugly I was whole day and cry in my room cus some random kid who doesnt even know about bp mogs shit out of me. Ik this is pretty random and you guys dont gaf about that but just wanted to tell that:ROFLMAO:
I HATE talking to people at school; every single last one of them is an idiot. doesnt stop me from being a popular NT warrior. Life is easier when there is nobody willing to push you around, and social circles are easy as fuck for me.
 
  • +1
Reactions: idk8
I HATE talking to people at school; every single last one of them is an idiot. doesnt stop me from being a popular NT warrior. Life is easier when there is nobody willing to push you around, and social circles are easy as fuck for me.
Real
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
1
Views
32
Alienmaxxer
Alienmaxxer
lookism...
Replies
2
Views
26
ocass06
ocass06
6
Replies
3
Views
42
them streets b cold
them streets b cold
debonss
Replies
2
Views
45
debonss
debonss
incel55
Replies
1
Views
34
Fragments
F

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top