Science once again completely EVISCERATES @loksr and his stupid copes

softlysoftly

softlysoftly

Kraken
@loksr is now known by many on this forum as one of the lowest iq motherfuckers around but I decided to post this just to add salt to the wounds of this wounded idiotic buffoon of a man

One of his biggest claims is that the only benefit of gymcelling is leanmaxxing but this is demonstrably FALSE and today I present to you the scientific peer reviewed proof that proves him wrong

Research has shown that women consider men that display cues of strength and formidability as physically attractive.

Men with higher shoulder to hip ratios (V-shaped bodies), indicative of broader shoulders in relation to their hip size, are considered more attractive by women
and women have reported an interest in engaging in sexual activities with men with more masculine body types.

Evidence from eye-tracking studies have shown that women spend a considerable amount of visual attention assessing men with formidable features. This may suggest that there are important cognitive mechanisms (i.e., automatic processing, attention) involved in women’s assessments of men bodies when considering them for potential mates.

@loksr @zharupodrugu @5.5psl @pneumocystosis @Maesthetics=King @dachad

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Seth Walsh, hattrick and 12 others
Who

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 29167
proven male by "her"
proven 8x6 by "wasted,” "Boldandbeautiful" and “Pillarman”
Don't cope at me
No, I am not angry at you, you're just pathetically low t and can't handle how I talk.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and softlysoftly
proven male by "her"
proven 8x6 by "wasted,” "Boldandbeautiful" and “Pillarman”
Don't cope at me
No, I am not angry at you, you're just pathetically low t and can't handle how I talk.
I don't understand :(

>Sexual satisfaction was related to how physically attracted women were to their partner and the breadth of his shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, lightskinbengali, hattrick and 4 others
Second study you posted (SHR is shoulder-hip ratio):
"Our results showed that men prefer more masculine ratios for men and less masculine ratios for women. However, the results also showed that women preferred an intermediate SHR for both men and women in the back view while their preference in the front view is not influenced by SHR....
Altogether, the results of this study suggest that men more than women are attentive to variations in SHRs."

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Funny GIF

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: softlysoftly
Second study you posted (SHR is shoulder-hip ratio):
"Our results showed that men prefer more masculine ratios for men and less masculine ratios for women. However, the results also showed that women preferred an intermediate SHR for both men and women in the back view while their preference in the front view is not influenced by SHR....
Altogether, the results of this study suggest that men more than women are attentive to variations in SHRs."

Funny GIF
you idiot men being more attentive to it doesn't mean women don't care at all it just means men care about it more compared to women but women still care just not to the extent men do the eye-tracking studies I posted already prove this

• Woah
Reactions: sub5inchcel
you idiot men being more attentive to it doesn't mean women don't care at all it just means men care about it more compared to women but women still care just not to the extent men do the eye-tracking studies I posted already prove this
"However, the results also showed that women preferred an intermediate SHR for both men and women in the back view while their preference in the front view is not influenced by SHR."

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

• Hmm...

>Sexual satisfaction was related to how physically attracted women were to their partner and the breadth of his shoulders.
I already made a post before about this same paper
people will still cope tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Orc
"However, the results also showed that women preferred an intermediate SHR for both men and women in the back view while their preference in the front view is not influenced by SHR."

Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

Sexual satisfaction was related to how physically attracted women were to their partner and the breadth of his shoulders.
Males with high SHR and females with low WHR reported sexual intercourse at an earlier age, more sexual partners, more extra-pair copulations (EPC), and having engaged in more instances of intercourse with people who were involved in another relationship (i.e., having themselves been EPC partners).

WCR was the principal determinant of attractiveness and accounted for 56% of the variance.
Short-term mating oriented women rated men with low WCRs (0.7) as more attractive, supporting the first hypothesis. Since the costs of low investment may be less concerning for women pursing a short-term mating strategy, they may demonstrate a stronger preference for features associated with masculinity. Women perceive men with low WCRs to be dominant, masculine and immunocompetent, and these characteristics contribute to their perceptions of attraction.
Women exposed to a front-posed image, where the waist-to-chest ratio (WCR) and hair distribution were manipulated, rated men’s body image associated with upper body strength (low WCR 0.7) as more attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, rg1235 and Deleted member 16357

Very interesting in the first study: SHR didn't correlate but overall shoulder breadth did.

• +1
I glanced
You’re a confirmed retard, maybe it’s intentional cause you want to be a himbo so bad

Anyway, looks like it’s talking about your BONE frame, as in, what you’re born as, as in no amount of gymcelling is going to change your bones you retarded subhuman

And again I glanced, cause nobody should have to be told that face is everything you dumb little ratboy
But basing basically anything on asking women what they like is genuinely retarded
You can find studies where women say that a guy’s personality is what matters the most for attraction too :)
So happy and feel good and not a cope at all :)

Also what’s this I’m seeing about these studies proving the phrase i say the most out of anything? *you are gymcelling for male attention* lmfao

If you think in any world a gymcelled normie is going to win against an average bodied chad, then there’s literally nothing to say to you, you’ve succumbed to your delusions of being able to work your way up to human being level. It’s never gonna happen. Literally everything in this world is dependent on the things you are BORN with, nobody works their way up to things, even your studies prove that because it’s about bone frame. Why you would convince yourself that THIS is the ONE exception in the entire world is beyond me lmfao

Cope harder kid

Edit: actually I’m gonna just destroy this once and for all. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7735617/
Shoulder to hip ratio one of the biggest predictors for high prenatal t along with digit ratio
You know what high prenatal t does? Makes your dick bigger
You know what else high prenatal t does? Masculinizes your face
You know what a masculine face is linked with? Higher rates of inducing female orgasms.

This is why I always say you CAN NEVER trust studies done by bluepilled people. They’re literally just getting a bunch of chads to make girls cum and then going “LOOK! It’s the shoulders!!”

Anyway I’ve already carefully explained to you a long time ago that you got leaner, your face improved, you started getting female attention for the first time in your entire life, and then like a retard you applied that to your gymcelling instead of your leanmaxxing because you’re too massively autistic to read between the lines to understand half the shit that women are actually saying to you. What you’re doing is exactly like when all those indian guys see a chad wearing some type of sunglasses and getting girls, so they immediately go out and buy those sunglasses thinking it’s gonna get them girls. It’s not the sunglasses, and it’s not the shoulders lil bro

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and Deleted member 28939
Gymcelling is worth it if you already have good structure to begin with. The better your starting point, the more potential you have.

Putting on slabs of muscle if you have narrow, sloped shoulders won't do anything, and is cope. You could spend 2 years in the gym and won't look 1/2 as good as the guy born with god tier shoulder genetics. Gymcelling for looks is only worth it if you have it from the start.

@softlysoftly @loksr

Why don't you 2 meet in the middle?

1. Gym, first and foremost, should be used to build lean muscle, especially around the upper body.

2. Women are turned on hard by good SHR ... But ONLY IF you have their height and face threshold sorted out.

3. Genetics arent everything but it's gotta be at least 60-70% of the equation.
You cant gym/roid your way into being a width mogger.
61f93e2fecd7494ebf07c1fec9ceff58498cae2908f98384d96968d60a02e821

• +1
Reactions: loksr
@softlysoftly @loksr

1. Gym, first and foremost, should be used to build lean muscle, especially around the upper body.

2. Women are turned on hard by good SHR ... But ONLY IF you have their height and face threshold sorted out.

3. Genetics arent everything but it's gotta be at least 60-70% of the equation.
You cant gym/roid your way into being a width mogger.
View attachment 2217932
I don’t really care either way he’s just obsessed with me, replies to like every comment I make and I never read that shit

Listen, if you want to gymcel, then gymcel. It’s fine and it’s good for you. But at some point you have to be realistic and start paying attention to all the ‘ “jokes” ‘ that gymcel guys post about expecting female attention but only getting male attention. And definitely don’t put gymcelling ABOVE face cause that’s how you get all those roided up retards who make themselves look 55 at 21 just to add 0.1 inches to their shoulder width cause @softlysoftly told them bitches go crazy for shoulders bro

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
that you got leaner, your face improved, you started getting female attention for the first time in your entire life, and then like a retard you applied that to your gymcelling instead of your leanmaxxing
wrong wrong wrong
I was naturally a very skinny boy growing up always around the 8-12% bodyfat level years after bulking and finally cutting back down to the same 8-12% range the reactions I got from women were vastly different. So no you are wrong to claim that I wrongfully attribute my success to gymcelling instead of leanmaxxing because I was always lean growing up only when I gained muscle did I start getting slayer results at that level of leanness.

You need both the low bodyfat and high muscle mass.
high body fat low muscle mass = fatass
low bodyfat low muscle mass = twink loser
high bodyfat high muscle mass = bloatlord
low bodyfat high muscle mass = slayer (assuming you aren't ugly or manlet to which I am neither)

Gymcelling is worth it if you already have good structure to begin with. The better your starting point, the more potential you have.

Putting on slabs of muscle if you have narrow, sloped shoulders won't do anything, and is cope. You could spend 2 years in the gym and won't look 1/2 as good as the guy born with god tier shoulder genetics. Gymcelling for looks is only worth it if you have it from the start.
tell that to @Arborist who started like this

and ended up like this

he is a retard who strawmans left and right and has a reductionist mindset
he is the biggest case of dunning kruger on this forum
he thinks he is a genius but is really a stupid incompetent idiot who can't interpret scientific literature if his life depended on it
replies to like every comment I make and I never read that shit
sure you don't

View attachment 2218012
and ended up like this
View attachment 2218013

he thinks he is a genius but is really a stupid incompetent idiot who can't interpret scientific literature if his life depended on it

sure you don't
His shoulders are a little narrow, but his clavicles were still straight, and hes got a naturally thin waist which helps. Not even that low of a starting point tbh

His shoulders are a little narrow, but his clavicles were still straight, and hes got a naturally thin waist which helps. Not even that low of a starting point tbh
point is everyone can improve from their starting point no one should just quit or do nothing because they don't like have the ideal base

h
View attachment 2218012
and ended up like this
View attachment 2218013

sure you don't
oly fuck @Arborist

• +1