The Physical Attribute on Men That Helps ‘Women Orgasm More Often’

softlysoftly

softlysoftly

Kraken
Coping bloke @loksr thinks body is cope for attraction and women don't care about male bodies
both statements are like incredibly and demonstrably false, im putting that plonker and his copes to bed once and for all
give your thoughts @cytoplasm @miguel22 @zharupodrugu

Broad Shoulders
Sexual satisfaction was related to how physically attracted women were to their partner and the breadth of his shoulders.

Small hips and waist relative to the chest and upper body makes men way more sexually attractive to females
WCR was the principal determinant of attractiveness and accounted for 56% of the variance.

Women exposed to a front-posed image, where the waist-to-chest ratio (WCR) and hair distribution were manipulated, rated men’s body image associated with upper body strength (low WCR 0.7) as more attractive.

Males with high SHR and females with low WHR reported sexual intercourse at an earlier age, more sexual partners, more extra-pair copulations (EPC), and having engaged in more instances of intercourse with people who were involved in another relationship (i.e., having themselves been EPC partners).

1668636217243-png.1953950

The results across six studies support the hypothesis
that muscularity is a sexually selected fitness cue.
Women
reported that their past short-term sex partners were
more muscular than their most recent sex partners
across two measures of muscularity.

Men with larger sternocleidomastoid and upper trapezius muscles were rated as stronger, more masculine, and higher in short-term attractiveness.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hattrick, TheAnomaly, Deleted member 22354 and 9 others
astrosku had clavicle widening suregry

girls love a thick neck guy

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum and softlysoftly
I'm probably gonna roid now tbh my base is alr top 5% in terms of bone structure

Who tf is that in your avi lol? Did you take that pic of that guy at your uni or something?
i found it from someone who posted "i just saw the biggest subhuman in my uni class"

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
The idea that woman don't care about bodies was blown to pieces by tellem t getting 400 tinder matches despite his facial aesthetics being unimpressive. And most the girls he got liked by were above average looking.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and softlysoftly
  • +1
Reactions: roping3264
Body is extremely important.

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
sternocleidomastoid 🥰

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, zharupodrugu, efidescontinuado and 1 other person

The Physical Attribute on Men That Helps ‘Women Orgasm More Often’​

Yeah, it's called dick & face & height. Physique is hardly important, just don't be incredibly puny or too soft/wimpy, that's basically it.

But Good Luck coping with muh gym ... Ain't gonna fix a framecel, manlet, hideous face, etc. All of which will prevent you from touching her at all, let alone worrying about if she orgasms when you can't even have free or legal sex if you're short, small-statured, or just uglycel.

Women can have all sorts of "preferences" but the only hard capped ones are face and height/frame and dick, that's it, not exact proportions.

And you cannot really change proportions, so that's why obsessing over bodybuilding autism is cope ... You either got the shape or you don't.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and softlysoftly
just don't be incredibly puny or too soft/wimpy, that's basically it.
demonstrably false
I posted evidence there is clear benefit to being more than just not puny
And you cannot really change proportions, so that's why obsessing over bodybuilding autism is cope ... You either got the shape or you don't.
wrong again and you like exposed yourself as an ignoramus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Obviously water, but nevertheless.
(Big tits and ass is relevant to broad shoulders and small waist)

That being said a great face with a decent frame (19-20” bideltoid), will have better sexual success than a guy with a good face and a mogger frame (21.5”+)

(My sig is my measurement with a pump, so I wouldn’t call myself a bideltoid mogger, don’t want to seem too narcissist)

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Deleted member 22354, zharupodrugu and 2 others
Yeah, it's called dick & face & height. Physique is hardly important, just don't be incredibly puny or too soft/wimpy, that's basically it.

But Good Luck coping with muh gym ... Ain't gonna fix a framecel, manlet, hideous face, etc. All of which will prevent you from touching her at all, let alone worrying about if she orgasms when you can't even have free or legal sex if you're short, small-statured, or just uglycel.

Women can have all sorts of "preferences" but the only hard capped ones are face and height/frame and dick, that's it, not exact proportions.

id rather believe a study done then some dude on a forum who says shit he belives to his lazy ass delusions

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and softlysoftly
waterrrrrrrr

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, zharupodrugu and softlysoftly
Even k popers that considered feminine pretty boys and only liked by bisexual women are constantly gymmaxing and neckmaxxing. Yeah, chad can get away with subpar physique but if u normie facially u should take any chance to improve SMV.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Vvvvxxxx, SteveRogers and 2 others
Just noticed "r=0.93", fucking hell. How do bluepillers even begin to cope?

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
Coping bloke @loksr thinks body is cope for attraction and women don't care about male bodies
both statements are like incredibly and demonstrably false, im putting that plonker and his copes to bed once and for all
give your thoughts @cytoplasm @miguel22 @zharupodrugu

Broad Shoulders

Small hips and waist relative to the chest and upper body makes men way more sexually attractive to females

1668636217243-png.1953950

Seems like some bull crap. It's basically saying girls don't want physically attractive men at all for partners in the long term. Seems stupid, plus the "confrontational" thing could be that men who approach women and are confrontational about their desires are more likely to flirt or make an attempt. Idk about this study man it's probably based off of a bad sample size or something. I'm sure most women want a boyfriend who is atleast somewhat physically appealing. Also, the type of girl to look for hookups has issues and probably wants a man that reminds them of their shitty dads

Also, the type of girl to look for hookups has issues and probably wants a man that reminds them of their shitty dads
no I don't think you understand, no girl that wants hookups has any issues its the normal biological imperative
its called 'dual-mating strategy' where one person is for the fucking and impregnating while the other person is for the helping provide resources to raise the kids and provide emotional support
in blackpill terms it boils down to alphafuxx betabuxx

and in long term relationships like dating or marriage girls drastically reduce looks requirement in exchange for emotional and financial security

ideally women want a bruce wayne a guy who has both the looks and finance who will commit to her but that specific outcome is so rare and unlikely

no I don't think you understand, no girl that wants hookups has any issues its the normal biological imperative
its called 'dual-mating strategy' where one person is for the fucking and impregnating while the other person is for the helping provide resources to raise the kids and provide emotional support
in blackpill terms it boils down to alphafuxx betabuxx

and in long term relationships like dating or marriage girls drastically reduce looks requirement in exchange for emotional and financial security

ideally women want a bruce wayne a guy who has both the looks and finance who will commit to her but that specific outcome is so rare and unlikely
That's doesn't make any sense. That's not how life works, girls mate with the guy and get impregnated with the same guy who ends up raising them. I agree it's human nature to want to screw other people, but girls who aren't mentally fked can overcome that desire with the holy spirit and a good, well adjusted upbringing. The whole "biological drive" argument doesn't work as much as people think, because we live in a society where that behavior doesn't work. Just like men have a biological drive to beat the crap out of someone, we don't because it's not conducive anymore. Men have a drive the be dominant , does that mean we don't make friends with people who are better than us? Maybe some guys. I'm sure there are plenty of girls who would take a ripped, handsome average income Chad over a rich guy who provides security. I understand what you're saying, but it's speculation at best, and reality doesn't always reflect these things. I'm sure girls have a drive the marry a good looking guy, and if they could chose the best looking guy to marry they would. Our conscious programming over rides a lot of our primitive desires. I'm sure what youre saying works in a lot of scenarios, but it's just not always how it works it. Girls are different man, some care more about marrying a dude based off looks, others for financial security. Some girls would rather hookup with a rich dude as opposed to a hot dude, cause idk that's just how they think.

That's doesn't make any sense. That's not how life works, girls mate with the guy and get impregnated with the same guy who ends up raising them. I agree it's human nature to want to screw other people, but girls who aren't mentally fked can overcome that desire with the holy spirit and a good, well adjusted upbringing. The whole "biological drive" argument doesn't work as much as people think, because we live in a society where that behavior doesn't work. Just like men have a biological drive to beat the crap out of someone, we don't because it's not conducive anymore. Men have a drive the be dominant , does that mean we don't make friends with people who are better than us? Maybe some guys. I'm sure there are plenty of girls who would take a ripped, handsome average income Chad over a rich guy who provides security. I understand what you're saying, but it's speculation at best, and reality doesn't always reflect these things. I'm sure girls have a drive the marry a good looking guy, and if they could chose the best looking guy to marry they would. Our conscious programming over rides a lot of our primitive desires. I'm sure what youre saying works in a lot of scenarios, but it's just not always how it works it. Girls are different man, some care more about marrying a dude based off looks, others for financial security. Some girls would rather hookup with a rich dude as opposed to a hot dude, cause idk that's just how they think.
there is no speculation here mate, tons of peer reviewed data to go through done on mammals including humans and this is well documented
I have 3 masters degrees in the field of science and I dumbed it all down for you so I can communicate without sounding like a nerd

there is no speculation here mate, tons of peer reviewed data to go through done on mammals including humans and this is well documented
I have 3 masters degrees in the field of science and I dumbed it all down for you so I can communicate without sounding like a nerd
So you can provide definite proof of this "beta bux, alpha fux" stuff? I don't think so. Not to mention, I can't see how there is anything to prove. Basically you can't prove girls want to smash good looking guys but date ugly rich dudes, it just doesn't make logical sense. I'm sure some girls are like that but c'mon. Let's just agree to disagree tho, I don't feel like talking about this anymore. Pretty cool ur a scientist tho, mirin occupation