Scientific evidence as to why every asian female is attractive

3links2

3links2

6'7 (200 cm) 24 in. bideltoid KHHV
Today we get to the bottom of the age old question historians have been asking for the past century: why are asian females the best looking race. Well to understand why we have to break down their characteristics into 3 parts, face, hair, and body.

FACE:

time and time again its been scientifically proven that women from the east asian orient have the highest measured levels of estrogen and facial femininity when compared to their caucasian and african counterparts. This is mainly due to their superb feminine bone structure and sexual dimorphism, asian females are known to have soft supple skin, and hooded eyes and overall soft features. Couple this with good under eye support and you can potentially fix your shitty family trees eye area genetics in only ONE generation, this is a highly underrated aspect of AF racemixing and adds to their appeal for procreating chads
091f4182f97bed276bc0d3898572e5e6
2d6ea54e86d46a0763ef6e3876efdf1a
8e95bacb064e010707cb618387718214 c5 720x720
64a2ec666121143ec378ad6ec8ffb78b

Body:

"asians got the best bodies" - Nikola tesla, Albert Einsten.
this one should be pretty self explanatory: Asians are not fat and overall their culture promotes healthy body types unlike in the west where we have body positivity, this paired with extremely high levels of estrogen makes for the perfectly sculpted body.

HAIR:

asian foids have unmoggable hair, again this is self explanatory. Long straight black silky hair is unmoggable just stop they can't be mogged. This is the average asian girl in 2023:
Pk88iqsm31r91

They cannot be mogged they're unmoggable. Highest estrogen levels + most feminine facial features + best hair = unmoggable race for females

if you're incel and want chad children get an asian foid with good under eye guaranteed chad eye area highest % determination of being a chad is good eye area make the smart decision don't reproduce with bug eyed white foids cause much eye color, make the smart decision.

Attachments

• beautiful-asian-girl-0122619-20.jpg
    beautiful-asian-girl-0122619-20.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: i_love_roosters, RecessedChinCel, Autismcel and 10 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, justinzayn, p0lishsubhuman and 7 others
legit thread. they also fog other races of women in dating studies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3links2, FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
didn't read, gook copers should be sent to reeducation camps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, buckchadley31, Deleted member 16369 and 5 others
didn't read, gook copers should be sent to reeducation camps
Every single man who "prefers" asian women have 1 thing in common. They can't get white women of that same looks range.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Bonecel01, Dietsnasta and 8 others
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel, Richard Cheese and Dietsnasta
Every single man who "prefers" asian women have 1 thing in common. They can't get white women of that same looks range.
was about to post this

even before i was blackpilled, i always thought that i was above asian women so i thought to myself that theyre easier to get, making them more attractive to me

now that i got a white gf and some other white side foids i never look at asian women again. theyre aesthetically unpleasing to look at with their flat faces and weird eyes

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta, PrinceLuenLeoncur, p0lishsubhuman and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and ElBastardo
was about to post this

even before i was blackpilled, i always thought that i was above asian women so i thought to myself that theyre easier to get, making them more attractive to me

now that i got a white gf and some other white side foids i never look at asian women again. theyre aesthetically unpleasing to look at with their flat faces and weird eyes
cope you just can't get them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, Richard Cheese and buflek
But they're not atractive jfl they're all so bloated.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 18544 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Deleted member 12330, ElBastardo and 1 other person
That is not what he said though. He said

Which is racist and you know it. Stop sugarcoating and bending statements when it benefits you.
I just read the post you tagged me in.

I have seen now both of your posts and it's just cringe. If you and @3links2 are actually serious about what you wrote and not just trolling for reacts then it's sad.

• Ugh..
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Chad-lite in the west, white girls would go crazy over him
He looks like an estrogenized donkey that has been through a botched Kardashian and Bogdanoff lab experiment makeover. To call him a chadlite is objectively incorrect and an insult to every attractive person that has ever stepped foot on this planet.

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_
I just read the post you tagged me in.

I have seen now both of your posts and it's just cringe. If you and @3links2 are actually serious about what you wrote and not just trolling for reacts then it's sad.
I said nothing incorrect. Asian women have always and will always be the backup womb for when white men can't get a white woman. That is just the way it is.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
cope you just can't get them
asian girls were the first one to approach me even back then when i was just an average skinny kid

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and HarrierDuBois
asian girls were the first one to approach me even back then when i was just an average skinny kid
Same, got mad as shit when a girl from school slid my dms and said I was cute only to see she was asian.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and buflek
Today we get to the bottom of the age old question historians have been asking for the past century: why are asian females the best looking race. Well to understand why we have to break down their characteristics into 3 parts, face, hair, and body.

FACE:

time and time again its been scientifically proven that women from the east asian orient have the highest measured levels of estrogen and facial femininity when compared to their caucasian and african counterparts. This is mainly due to their superb feminine bone structure and sexual dimorphism, asian females are known to have soft supple skin, and hooded eyes and overall soft features. Couple this with good under eye support and you can potentially fix your shitty family trees eye area genetics in only ONE generation, this is a highly underrated aspect of AF racemixing and adds to their appeal for procreating chadsView attachment 2093287View attachment 2093289View attachment 2093290View attachment 2093291

Body:

this one should be pretty self explanatory: Asians are not fat and overall their culture promotes healthy body types unlike in the west where we have body positivity, this paired with extremely high levels of estrogen makes for the perfectly sculpted body.

HAIR:

asian foids have unmoggable hair, again this is self explanatory. Long straight black silky hair is unmoggable just stop they can't be mogged. This is the average asian girl in 2023:View attachment 2093295
They cannot be mogged they're unmoggable. Highest estrogen levels + most feminine facial features + best hair = unmoggable race for females

if you're incel and want chad children get an asian foid with good under eye guaranteed chad eye area highest % determination of being a chad is good eye area make the smart decision don't reproduce with bug eyed white foids cause much eye color, make the smart decision.
Ethnic composite was an Asian:
1677526521974-jpg.2093314

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 13787 and 2 others
I said nothing incorrect. Asian women have always and will always be the backup womb for when white men can't get a white woman. That is just the way it is.
Yeah absolutely these guys can't get a white women

There are more examples of white chads dating ugly asian women than them dating ugly white women.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, 3links2 and Xangsane
I am not like that, those guys are retards. I am just stating that white men who can't get white women go for asian women.
asian women have higher standards than white women

• +1
Reactions: 3links2 and Deleted member 24507
asian women have higher standards than white women
Incorrect since why have more asian women than white women shown interest in me.

• +1
S
Same, got mad as shit when a girl from school slid my dms and said I was cute only to see she was asian.
she was probably hot u just have bad taste

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and HarrierDuBois
@David Rothschild @HarrierDuBois @cloUder
3297275_Snapinsta.app_1080_319718526_1547815562385477_1581124439366967434_n.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Zer0/∞, Deleted member 13787, 3links2 and 1 other person
Incorrect since why have more asian women than white women shown interest in me.
because asian women dont have any good looking men in their close circle, you would be top percentile for them

• +1
Reactions: 3links2
Pics for proof or you're just racist
Thank you for the compliment of insinuating any asian chick hitting on me must be hot but I am always 100% objective and she was MTB at best.

This is should be the end goal for anyone on this website, perfect
The Asian foids on the left are all in LTRs with white or whitish-appearing Chads.

• +1
Reactions: 3links2
because asian women dont have any good looking men in their close circle, you would be top percentile for them
So your argument proved false since their "high standards" is a chinless browless neckcel LTN while white women barely look at me.

FACE:

time and time again its been scientifically proven that women from the east asian orient have the highest measured levels of estrogen and facial femininity when compared to their caucasian and african counterparts. This is mainly due to their superb feminine bone structure and sexual dimorphism, asian females are known to have soft supple skin, and hooded eyes and overall soft features. Couple this with good under eye support and you can potentially fix your shitty family trees eye area genetics in only ONE generation, this is a highly underrated aspect of AF racemixing and adds to their appeal for procreating chadsView attachment 2093287View attachment 2093289View attachment 2093290View attachment 2093291

Body:

HAIR:

asian foids have unmoggable hair, again this is self explanatory. Long straight black silky hair is unmoggable just stop they can't be mogged. This is the average asian girl in 2023:View attachment 2093295

White man moment

This thread should be titled “how say your a Cumskins without saying you’re a cumskin”

It has been proven time and time again NOBODY other than white men have Azn women as their NUMBER 1

Thank you for the compliment of insinuating any asian chick hitting on me must be hot but I am always 100% objective and she was MTB at best.
Any asian chick is 9 times out of 10 going to be attractive, its very hard to go wrong

• +1
Reactions: risque_dew and Deleted member 17872
So your argument proved false since their "high standards" is a chinless browless neckcel LTN while white women barely look at me.
i already gave you reasoning you 0 critical thinking having mofo
plus, studies show asian women have higher standards

• +1
Reactions: 3links2 and Deleted member 17872
White man moment

This thread should be titled “how say your a Cumskins without saying you’re a cumskin”

It has been proven time and time again NOBODY other than white men have Azn women as their NUMBER 1
I'm only half cumskin

Any asian chick is 9 times out of 10 going to be attractive, its very hard to go wrong
Just your preferance, most of all races look average. That is an objective distribution.

• +1