Scientific evidence as to why every asian female is attractive

I'm only half cumskin
clearly we know which gene is dominant.

I mean we both know this is cope I’m BBC and like @HarrierDuBois i had to cope with curry foids cos I was incel (gl ones as well) because I couldn’t slay cum foids on the same lookz level.

i already gave you reasoning you 0 critical thinking having mofo
plus, studies show asian women have higher standards
Muh studies, then how come they only fuck nearcel white guys with blue eyes instead of gigachad asian men.

I mean we both know this is cope I’m BBC and like @HarrierDuBois i had to cope with curry foids cos I was incel (gl ones as well) because I couldn’t slay cum foids on the same lookz level.
I never coped with curries keep me out of that jfl.

Curries don't count as AZN my guy and I'm pretty 50/50 for my facial features

Muh studies, then how come they only fuck nearcel white guys with blue eyes instead of gigachad asian men.
Because they're meant for eye area cels like us

Imagine quoting tesla on anything

Either way, reported

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and HarrierDuBois
that tells you something about white guys then, doesnt it?

• Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Fucking moron literally posts the best looking Asian girls and says this is why Asian girls are the best. Dumbass. I can do that with every race. Black girls got the best asses etc….. just another low IQ thread.

SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!

• Love it
Reactions: 3links2
Fucking moron literally posts the best looking Asian girls and says this is why Asian girls are the best. Dumbass. I can do that with every race. Black girls got the best asses etc….. just another low IQ thread.
This post is over a year old and asian girls are still unfoggable

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, Autismcel and Richard Cheese
Too bad they're all 185 cms AT LEAST only

They fetishize tall people