Scientific evidence as to why every asian female is attractive

I'm only half cumskin
clearly we know which gene is dominant.

I mean we both know this is cope I’m BBC and like @HarrierDuBois i had to cope with curry foids cos I was incel (gl ones as well) because I couldn’t slay cum foids on the same lookz level.
 
i already gave you reasoning you 0 critical thinking having mofo
plus, studies show asian women have higher standards
Muh studies, then how come they only fuck nearcel white guys with blue eyes instead of gigachad asian men.
 
clearly we know which gene is dominant.

I mean we both know this is cope I’m BBC and like @HarrierDuBois i had to cope with curry foids cos I was incel (gl ones as well) because I couldn’t slay cum foids on the same lookz level.
I never coped with curries keep me out of that jfl.
 
clearly we know which gene is dominant.

I mean we both know this is cope I’m BBC and like @HarrierDuBois i had to cope with curry foids cos I was incel (gl ones as well) because I couldn’t slay cum foids on the same lookz level.
Curries don't count as AZN my guy and I'm pretty 50/50 for my facial features
 
Muh studies, then how come they only fuck nearcel white guys with blue eyes instead of gigachad asian men.
Because they're meant for eye area cels like us
 
Imagine quoting tesla on anything

Either way, reported
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and HarrierDuBois
Muh studies, then how come they only fuck nearcel white guys with blue eyes instead of gigachad asian men.
that tells you something about white guys then, doesnt it?
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Fucking moron literally posts the best looking Asian girls and says this is why Asian girls are the best. Dumbass. I can do that with every race. Black girls got the best asses etc….. just another low IQ thread.
 
SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!
 
  • Love it
Reactions: 3links2
Fucking moron literally posts the best looking Asian girls and says this is why Asian girls are the best. Dumbass. I can do that with every race. Black girls got the best asses etc….. just another low IQ thread.
This post is over a year old and asian girls are still unfoggable
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 65825
Too bad they're all 185 cms AT LEAST only



They fetishize tall people
 
 

Similar threads

real_rxz
Replies
1
Views
18
YungVampLyfe
YungVampLyfe
Latinolooksmaxxer
Replies
13
Views
88
Slavurik
Slavurik
james_2006
Replies
6
Views
48
revivles
revivles
Ältai.Anabolic
Replies
1
Views
25
ngannou
N
Baeseth
Replies
8
Views
64
americanpakitruvcel
A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top