Scientific ways to increase testosterone

AmorFatis

AmorFatis

Bronze
HITT cardio, supplementing Vitamin D3, Zinc and Magnesium, eating more saturated fat, improving your sleep (see if you're moving too much during sleep, turn off all lights and EMFs before bed, sleep roughly at the same time every day, read about how to raise melatonin, avoid fats and protein before bed)
Lower cortisol, the stress hormone. Google ways to do it, you can meditate, practice yoga, fix annoying things you encounter routinely, drink certain teas, etc.
There's a correlation between dopamine and testosterone, so you should see how to increase it as well, and you'll likely do so through supplementing Iron, B-vitamins, copper, and Vitamin C. Whatever supplements you chose to take (and only take those you think can't be addressed by diet alone), you need to google what supplements go together and what don't, because some supplements when taken together destroy each other's effect​
Does anyone else have anything to add?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Baki and Veganist
Sports increases test and makes you a bit more confident. No scientific evidence for it but it's just like that. But test will not help you in most situations if you're just plain ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
HIIT Is good, I think fapping one day a week Is great

• +1
Nofap.
Its not 100% scientifically proved + it can vary from person to person and can be placebo, but i think it can affect your energy levels, can make you a bit more positive and agressive in a good way.
Worth trying at least for experiment.

• +1
What about raw onion? I've read a lot about it on /fit/

• +1
IJHS 12 86 g003

• +1
Testosterone correlates with your brain tbh. I mean, its not only about vitamins and stuff but also about your mindset and what you're doing, what emotions you get. The problem is that you cant always control it.

• +1
Quality thread. Thanks bro.

• +1
HITT cardio, supplementing Vitamin D3, Zinc and Magnesium, eating more saturated fat, improving your sleep (see if you're moving too much during sleep, turn off all lights and EMFs before bed, sleep roughly at the same time every day, read about how to raise melatonin, avoid fats and protein before bed)​
Lower cortisol, the stress hormone. Google ways to do it, you can meditate, practice yoga, fix annoying things you encounter routinely, drink certain teas, etc.​
There's a correlation between dopamine and testosterone, so you should see how to increase it as well, and you'll likely do so through supplementing Iron, B-vitamins, copper, and Vitamin C. Whatever supplements you chose to take (and only take those you think can't be addressed by diet alone), you need to google what supplements go together and what don't, because some supplements when taken together destroy each other's effect​
Does anyone else have anything to add?
Start taking fenugreek asap. Shit helped me increase all my lifts and lose a little body fat while getting more muscular. Made my face so shredded I could cut glass with my zygos, even had a few people comment on how lean my face was

• +1
Make sure if you take any medication you know what its possible side-effects are.

• +1
Just sleep a lot and work out.

And avoid certain foods

• +1
What about injecting test?

• +1
going to the gym

• +1
Aren't the results too minimal that it's not worth it? I think the best way to get visible changes on your mood/feeling of life due to changes in T levels, would be injecting.

• +1
Aren't the results too minimal that it's not worth it? I think the best way to get visible changes on your mood/feeling of life due to changes in T levels, would be injecting.

This

Anything else is a waste of time.

• +1
Start taking fenugreek asap. Shit helped me increase all my lifts and lose a little body fat while getting more muscular. Made my face so shredded I could cut glass with my zygos, even had a few people comment on how lean my face was
How did you take fenugreek? I have the fenugreek seeds. Should I just let them soak in water and then drink the water? Or is there a different and more effective way?

having sex. boost test very high.