*Scientifically proven ways to grow your dick grow by almost an inch (no scam)

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
1.Use a penis extender. You can get about .7 inches of dick length in about 6 months according to studies.
See: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20102448

2. lose weight. Can make dick look bigger

3. Cut pubic hair

=nearly an inch in dick length on average

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 3526 and IWantToMax
Dht gel

proviron

mesterone

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
What about Jelqing and bathmate?

gels pills or rods won't make your dick bigger. I promise you

University of Tehran. lol you are so stupid.
They are from reputable medical journals you fucking retard. Pubmed is extremely respected in the medical world you 70-IQ, dumbass.
See: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20102448
For another study
A 2010 review of existing research suggests that penile extenders may produce effective lengthening of the penis, similar to the results that surgery can achieve. The authors say that this method may be preferable to surgery because it is effective and low risk.

One of the studies that the review included was a 2009 study that assessed the effects of one specific penile extender in 15 people. The researchers instructed the participants to use it for at least 4 hours each day for 6 months.

After this time, most people experienced a significant gain in length of 2.3 centimeters (cm) or 0.9 inches for a flaccid penis and 1.7 cm or 0.7 inches for an erect penis. Penile girth did not change significantly.

A 2011 study reports similar findings, with an average gain of 0.7 inches in length. It involved 23 participants using another specific penile extender for 3 months. They initially used the device for 4–6 hours a day for 14 days before extending their use to 9 hours a day for the remainder of the study.

Another review, from 2013, reports that traction devices may increase length and reduce deformities in those with Peyronie’s disease, a condition resulting from a buildup of scar tissue in the penis.
Source: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/326503#do-devices-work

Why would medicalnewstoday make shit up like that? Are you fucking retarded?
Then use them and waste your money you fucking retard
Here is another highly -respected source:

What more do you retards want in terms of research? Most of you guys haven't been to college so stop demanding articles from journals that you can't even read.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Theonewhowillascend and GordonFreeman
You forgot to mention how you're supposed to rack up 1000-1500 hours for an inch while wearing some extremely uncomfortable device that you can't even use properly if you're not circumcised. I tried my absolute hardest to put on my male edge I bought a few months ago and it just wouldn't stay on. It constantly slipped and when I somehow managed to put it on it was REALLY uncomfortable to use for 30 minutes, let alone 4-8 hours a day.

You forgot to mention how you're supposed to rack up 1000-1500 hours for an inch while wearing some extremely uncomfortable device that you can't even use properly if you're not circumcised. I tried my absolute hardest to put on my male edge I bought a few months ago and it just wouldn't stay on. It constantly slipped and when I somehow managed to put it on it was REALLY uncomfortable to use for 30 minutes, let alone 4-8 hours a day.
The gains are permanent . You do it for 6 months and get an inch for the rest of your life

The gains are permanent . You do it for 6 months and get an inch for the rest of your life
Never said they weren't. It's just that it's not worth the investment(money+time+discomfort) for such a measily gain that won't really do much.

so where do i get one? do I just amazon search for penis extender?

Never said they weren't. It's just that it's not worth the investment(money+time+discomfort) for such a measily gain that won't really do much.
I went from 4.75 inches to 5.75 inches from stretching,clasping and jelqing on and off for about 5 years. I don't regret that extra work one bit.
Imagine going from 5.5 inches to 6.5 inches by doing 6 months of work. Seems worth it for a lot of men.

Losing weight truly makes it bigger. Especially if you are +20% body fat.

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
There are some new studies out on a device designed by urologists at the mayo clinic called Restorex, which is a traction device for peyronies disease. It uses 3-7lbs of force (more than other extenders), and two 30 minute sessions per day added length in almost everyone in the trial. I also emailed the doc at mayo myself to ask if it would work for length in someone without peyronies and he said probably. So I suppose you could use a cheap vacuum hanger with 7ish lbs for an hour a day and get similar results (since you don't need the bending features of the restorex device if you don't have peyronies)

There are some new studies out on a device designed by urologists at the mayo clinic called Restorex, which is a traction device for peyronies disease. It uses 3-7lbs of force (more than other extenders), and two 30 minute sessions per day added length in almost everyone in the trial. I also emailed the doc at mayo myself to ask if it would work for length in someone without peyronies and he said probably. So I suppose you could use a cheap vacuum hanger with 7ish lbs for an hour a day and get similar results (since you don't need the bending features of the restorex device if you don't have peyronies)
Interesting

The problem is that many of these devices are very uncomfortable especially if you uncircumcised. They slip off or just uncomfortable especially sitting. If there is a comfortable device please let us know.

But, it's very difficult to find legit DHT online. That russianpeptides website was noted as a scam by many users on multiple forums.

But, it's very difficult to find legit DHT online. That russianpeptides website was noted as a scam by many users on multiple forums.
There’s been several threads here on how to make it though.