Scientifically proving why dravidians are the biggest moggers and slayers

D

Deleted member 17311

Don't hate the player, hate the game
The idea that dravidians are incels was invented by coping shitskin skin bleachers.
Generally their skin looks like that of africans, as opposed to the the average indian who has unique grey, yellow, and brown undertones (like shit).
They rarely suffer from infraorbital deficiencies, or overly long midface. This doesn't seem to be correlated with height, as the averages are the same, or maybe a little taller for dravidians I see.
In addition they have near-African levels of forward growth in the lower third without the maxillary prognathism. Their teeth seem to be some of the best developed in the world. So they have features that are both more Caucasoid than most indians and more robust and well developed than most whites.

Honestly the NT ones are treated as a positive mixture of white and black people. Racial opposite of mulattos. Whereas being from a "Superior" central to northern region will always result in a racial falio.

@Moggedbyevery1
@justinzayn
@currylightskin
@FailedNormieManlet
@rand anon
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@reptiles
@Nameless_Sunflower
@Xangsane
@PrinterAndFaxMachin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcelloser, justinzayn, Deleted member 18522 and 9 others
where science? I only see tales.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17676, Deprived and 3 others
where science? I only see tales.
ncbi.gov and pubmed they say dravidians are bulls and mog pigskinned snow apes to death.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 17676, Deprived and 9 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17311
The government source said a thing:soy:
Modi told me indian men will be given a nordic stacy as sex slave if he win in the next election

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, LooksOrDeath, rand anon and 4 others
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Look at this paniya mallu BBC mogger . Higher iq than blacks . Equal to athletic superiority of the niggers . Dravidian moggers man 😝😝😝😍🤙🤙🤙

Attachments

• 2463385_tumblr_inline_nmv1ea4PMI1qcihe7_540.png
    2463385_tumblr_inline_nmv1ea4PMI1qcihe7_540.png
    642.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Deprived, Ryan and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Toth's thot and Deleted member 17791
I'm not curry but keep tagging me❤️

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 17311
Come say that to my face big boy 🤙🏻😹✨
Listen to me you oinking pigskinned chimera faggot cuck. You're literally brain dead you ugly fucking mentally ill subhuman, swallow and gargle my piss like the mentally ill pigshit eater that you are you oinking faggot mutt.

all of your posts are schizo autism. You are beyond hope

give me your address. I will personally end your mentally ill, autistic misery and piss on your rotting corpse. You are suffering. Let me help you faqqot. Send me the addy

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
Listen to me you oinking pigskinned chimera faggot cuck. You're literally brain dead you ugly fucking mentally ill subhuman, swallow and gargle my piss like the mentally ill pigshit eater that you are you oinking faggot mutt.

all of your posts are schizo autism. You are beyond hope

give me your address. I will personally end your mentally ill, autistic misery and piss on your rotting corpse. You are suffering. Let me help you faqqot. Send me the addy
I'm REIDYZ you got it eh I come from new in Corbeil Essonnes the Tarterets Most dangerous district of France on the Quran im THE MOST HANDSOME WHITE GUY EVER

quran im serious im small size im more beautiful than all the white guys of big size im serious the prettiest girls they send me nudes outside they ask me for photos of the videos

the girls they don't give a damn about my mouth they love me for real, hop no baldness , little forehead little nose beautiful eyes beautiful white teeth 6ft5 big pecs perfect

im magnificent im too hlou im an atomic bomb I have a Latino head I have a Mexican head a Brazilian

And you ?💀☺️🎤

• Love it
Do Dravidians have the athleticism of black people though? :feelshah:

• So Sad
I'm REIDYZ you got it eh I come from new in Corbeil Essonnes the Tarterets Most dangerous district of France on the Quran im THE MOST HANDSOME WHITE GUY EVER

quran im serious im small size im more beautiful than all the white guys of big size im serious the prettiest girls they send me nudes outside they ask me for photos of the videos

the girls they don't give a damn about my mouth they love me for real, hop no baldness , little forehead little nose beautiful eyes beautiful white teeth 6ft5 big pecs perfect

im magnificent im too hlou im an atomic bomb I have a Latino head I have a Mexican head a Brazilian

And you ?💀☺️🎤
Autism GIF

Do Dravidians have the athleticism of black people though? :feelshah:
Yes, indians are well-known around the world for being super athletic, strong and willing every olympic games.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, rand anon and Kristin
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and rand anon
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and rand anon
Indian have poop skin. Pakistani are the mulattoes of the dravidian, they mog y'all

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, rand anon and Deleted member 17311
They do not.
They fucking do lol, my pakistani friend went to tamil nadu and sri lanka and got all the women's pussy wet asf.

He's MTN and 5ft9 btw😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

They fucking do lol, my pakistani friend went to tamil nadu and sri lanka and got all the women's pussy wet asf.

He's MTN and 5ft9 btw😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I think thats bullshit, sorry.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
I think thats bullshit, sorry.
I swear on the Qur'an of Mecca, its true lol

Curries are colorist.

À lightskin curry has more SMV and you know it! KEEP COPING

@I actually do know am i right ?🤝🥱😹

Curries are colorist.

I look latino ngl ive slayed some white beckies and hot latinas in the past

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
I look white asf and mog you to insanity and beyond that💀
looking like a feminine white cuck isnt ideal. periodt.
looking like a masc dom rapist is what foids want deep inside their lizard brain.

Curries are colorist.

In curryland , lightskin curries have infinite SMV ..in the west if the Dravidian looks like a Tyrone , he might outslay the lightskin curry and the lightskin curry might suffer from Arab /terrorist tax ..cause many lightskin curries look afghan to middle eastern ..altho Dravidians who look like Tyrone's are also quite rare ..

Anyways I don't like getting tagged in curry matters

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and rand anon
In curryland , lightskin curries have infinite SMV ..in the west if the Dravidian looks like a Tyrone , he might outslay the lightskin curry and the lightskin curry might suffer from Arab /terrorist tax ..cause many lightskin curries look afghan to middle eastern ..altho Dravidians who look like Tyrone's are also quite rare ..

i think indian normie have higher smv than while chad whites are borderline incel jfl literally only 10% cumskins fuck

Also most curries here are dumb, they just need to either BBCMAXX,or LATINO MAXX, or MULATTOMAXX to raise their SMV drastically tbh
🤙🏻

• Hmm...
i think indian normie have higher smv than while chad whites are borderline incel jfl literally only 10% cumskins fuck
Keep coping you delusional shit turd

• Love it
I don't know and I don't care
Give me your adress INSHALLAH

I cant handle the fact that you look like the hapa who got engaded to my Beyonce looking Moroccan mulatta oneitis 🔥

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 17311
Im literally handsome girls have called me the exotic tom cruise. But ok.
I'm handsome too jfl, all girl send me nude,I'm the most white guy wAllah ded srs

I'm handsome too jfl, all girl send me nude,I'm the most white guy wAllah ded srs
Ok, cool. But im more successful, talented, smart, charismatic and most importantly, better looking than you.

Ok, cool. But im more successful, talented, smart, charismatic and most importantly, better looking than you.
Giga COPE

I am King Reydiz REYDIZ GANGSTA I am THE MOST HANDSOME WHITE GUY EVER I am reydz GANGSTA

your captured on the Koran I am too HANDSOME I have too much charm too charming too magnificent I am a strike I am too perfect I am a nuclear bomb

I am the best in all the rappers your rappers they are a fan of me I am too beautiful a strike I have too much charisma

here it is REIDYZ or Selem I am serious I am too clever I am too intelligent

on the Quran I am more beautiful than all OTHER WHITE GUYS you are all ugly here on Looksmax.me, it talks about me you are all ugly on the quran i am more beautiful than you

it is the million here chakal i am made alone a million views all alone, i am the best rapper, the milions chakal, the chico world and everything inside,

REIDYZ or Selem, REIDYZ everywhere even in your hole

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 20228
Giga COPE

I am King Reydiz REYDIZ GANGSTA I am THE MOST HANDSOME WHITE GUY EVER I am reydz GANGSTA

your captured on the Koran I am too HANDSOME I have too much charm too charming too magnificent I am a strike I am too perfect I am a nuclear bomb

I am the best in all the rappers your rappers they are a fan of me I am too beautiful a strike I have too much charisma

here it is REIDYZ or Selem I am serious I am too clever I am too intelligent

on the Quran I am more beautiful than all OTHER WHITE GUYS you are all ugly here on Looksmax.me, it talks about me you are all ugly on the quran i am more beautiful than you

it is the million here chakal i am made alone a million views all alone, i am the best rapper, the milions chakal, the chico world and everything inside,

REIDYZ or Selem, REIDYZ everywhere even in your hole
Your ancestors was the result of indian moggers invading africa and procreating with the sheboons there.

Give me your adress INSHALLAH

I cant handle the fact that you look like the hapa who got engaded to my Beyonce looking Moroccan mulatta oneitis 🔥
I need picture of your Moroccan oenitis just curious ..and I wish I was that Chad man ..cause I'm a virgin ..

Your ancestors was the result of indian moggers invading africa and procreating with the sheboons there.
Sorry I'm not from Réunion ISLAND or Mauritian but ok.....?💀💀💀🤙🏻

Also curry should mix with white and black ppl best mix imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back