Scientifically proving why dravidians are the biggest moggers and slayers

Sorry I'm not from Réunion ISLAND or Mauritian but ok.....?💀💀💀🤙🏻

Also curry should mix with white and black ppl best mix imo
yeah but needs to be curry dad or else the child will turn out mentally ill and ugly

you from ivory coast ? @KING REIDYZ

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19948
yeah but needs to be curry dad or else the child will turn out mentally ill and ugly
Cope,white and black mog curries, and arab mog them bcs we superior

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
She look similar to her :

Wow , she looks good ..what kind of north African are you ??ethnic Arab looking ??white looking ??mulatto or black ??

• +1
Dude, its scientifically proven that curries mog all races.
And its scientifically prove that ARAB ARE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE, SO WE MOG ALL OF YOU JFL @ U FOR ARGUING WITH ME

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 17311
And its scientifically prove that ARAB ARE GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE, SO WE MOG ALL OF YOU JFL @ U FOR ARGUING WITH ME
Sorry, but indians, are god's chosen people. WE ARE LITERALLY DIVINE SUPERHUMAN MOGGERS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and LooksOrDeath
Wow , she looks good ..what kind of north African are you ??ethnic Arab looking ??white looking ??mulatto or black ??
This girl is half french and half nigerian

My oneitis is a mulatta Moroccan girl, because we also have black people here, she's Afro Moroccan.

ALSO WHY EVERY HAPA LOVE LIGHTSKIN WOMEN😩😩😩😡😡

MAY ALLAH DESTROY THE HAPA RACE AND EVERY JBWMAXXER🤲🏻✨😹

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 19948
Sorry, but indians, are god's chosen people. WE ARE LITERALLY DIVINE SUPERHUMAN MOGGERS
Cope, your gods look homo asf, no wonder most of you are ugly and stinky.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
This girl is half french and half nigerian

My oneitis is a mulatta Moroccan girl, because we also have black people here, she's Afro Moroccan.

ALSO WHY EVERY HAPA LOVE LIGHTSKIN WOMEN😩😩😩😡😡

MAY ALLAH DESTROY THE HAPA RACE AND EVERY JBWMAXXER🤲🏻✨😹
I might /might not look like a hapa ..but I have no European in me ..and I agree race mixing is degenerate ...so you ain't offending me with your anti hapa mindset

Cope, your gods look homo asf, no wonder most of you are ugly and stinky.
You talking about arabs or africans? cause most indians literally look like ascended demigods and demigoddesses.

• +1
The idea that dravidians are incels was invented by coping shitskin skin bleachers.
Generally their skin looks like that of africans, as opposed to the the average indian who has unique grey, yellow, and brown undertones (like shit).
They rarely suffer from infraorbital deficiencies, or overly long midface. This doesn't seem to be correlated with height, as the averages are the same, or maybe a little taller for dravidians I see.
In addition they have near-African levels of forward growth in the lower third without the maxillary prognathism. Their teeth seem to be some of the best developed in the world. So they have features that are both more Caucasoid than most indians and more robust and well developed than most whites.

Honestly the NT ones are treated as a positive mixture of white and black people. Racial opposite of mulattos. Whereas being from a "Superior" central to northern region will always result in a racial falio.

@Moggedbyevery1
@justinzayn
@currylightskin
@FailedNormieManlet
@rand anon
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@reptiles
@Nameless_Sunflower
@Xangsane
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
Maryam pilled thread

You talking about arabs or africans? cause most indians literally look like ascended demigods and demigoddesses.
95708489 5021 483B BD76 7A8E8F2864CE
🤙🏻😂✨

• +1
I'm white looking asf btw,
You would do better than black , curry or terrorist looking Arabs ..I think it has to do with you being in this forum ..

This forum exaggerates my non NT personality ..I'm leaving it soon

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
You would do better than black , curry or terrorist looking Arabs ..I think it has to do with you being in this forum ..

He wouldve slayed some mulatta pussy rn if he indiamaxxed

I've slayed alot in the 2010's lol, since then i found Allah and this forum to improve my life style al hamdullilah 🤲🏻

Also whats your religion ? I bet you are Muslim, HAPA love converting to Islam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
I Only use this forum to shit on Indians

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 19948, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deprived and Deleted member 3828
I've slayed alot in the 2010's lol, since then i found Allah and this forum to improve my life style al hamdullilah 🤲🏻

Also whats your religion ? I bet you are Muslim, HAPA love converting to Islam
I'm Buddhist ..but I respect Islam ..a lot of my views align with Islam ..similarly like you I too am trying to lead a good lifestyle ..I'm trying to become a monk ..however the only reason I'm not a Muslim is cause I'm pro Asia and pro east ..and Islam is not an eastern religion so yeah ..

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 17311
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and LooksOrDeath
I'm Buddhist ..but I respect Islam ..a lot of my views align with Islam ..similarly like you I too am trying to lead a good lifestyle ..I'm trying to become a monk ..however the only reason I'm not a Muslim is cause I'm pro Asia and pro east ..and Islam is not an eastern religion so yeah ..
I wouldve been muslim tbh they have based values and traditions but they are too arabcentric.

• +1
Scandinavia is literally a playground for dravidian chads.
I know it really is, dravidians are the biggest slayers to ever exist. They’re tall robust terrachads

• +1
Scandinavia is literally a playground for dravidian chads.
5'6 dravidian chads break the bones of 6'3 nerdics then fuck their 5'8 girlfriends

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I wouldve been muslim tbh they have based values and traditions but they are too arabcentric.
Yeah like I said ..being a Muslim essentially means I would have to worship Arabs ..and it would collide with my pro east mentality ..ethnics who are non Arabs and Muslims have to be on another level of self hatred goddamn ..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 3828, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Yeah like I said ..being a Muslim essentially means I would have to worship Arabs ..and it would collide with my pro east mentality ..ethnics who are non Arabs and Muslims have to be on another level of self hatred goddamn ..
They are so narcy for no reason at all jfl
prime example here
@KING REIDYZ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
you've seen Lawrence of Arabia?

you've seen Lawrence of Arabia?
I have not ..altho I looked it up ..here's the thing with islam ..since Arabs were the founders of Islam they think non Arab Muslims are below them ..

I don't see the same thing with Christianity or Buddhism tho ..

Reasons why I'm Buddhist

' I'm in Asia
' I'm pro east
' hence I will practise a logical eastern religion , I'm also kinda interested in Shintoism
' I would have practised Hinduism too but it's retarded like most oajeets with their weird beliefs and rituals

• Woah

• JFL
Thanks God you arent like that hapa who got engaded to my oneitis

• Love it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back