Bojack

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Actual Girls
Fuck man I got nothing left. I hope this auditing shit will help out

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and 케이제이
Good luck mane

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico
I’m hoping they can clear my schizophrenia so I don’t have to take the meds anymore
Scientology will never clear shit bro, its a larp cult, they just want ur money, keep on ur meds dawg the reality is your schizophrenia will most likely never be cleared anyone promising you that is lying

Scientology will never clear shit bro, its a larp cult, they just want ur money, keep on ur meds dawg the reality is your schizophrenia will most likely never be cleared anyone promising you that is lying
Sheit you’re prolly right bro. I blitzed through that motivation course and that fucking Indian for nothing

• JFL
Sheit you’re prolly right bro. I blitzed through that motivation course and that fucking Indian for nothing
Dude no way u actually believed scientology man cmon bro be better u got fucking scammed stay on ur meds dude

• JFL
There are cheaper & more fun cults out there to join like Mormonism... At least they're nice to you

If you're white you can try Asatru... They dont ask for money I think...

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
There are cheaper & more fun cults out there to join like Mormonism... At least they're nice to you

If you're white you can try Asatru... They dont ask for money I think...
Sheit I’ll try them out. But ima finish my 12 auditing hours I got n shut