Scrolling on org in school

nuclear.schizo

nuclear.schizo

Druggie
Joined
Aug 28, 2026
Posts
226
Reputation
339
I'm in school rn looking at ur niggers threads :lul: anyways we have this petite blonde English teacher that I pick on and bully all the time :lul::lul: she's such a good slut and always takes shit from me for some reason she just obeys whatever I demand I asked to lay down on the floor in class and give me a carpet to lay on, she did all that for me just to not disturb the class :lul::lul: let alone be on my phone throughout the whole lesson, is this what privilege is like?
IMG 8009 1
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22, TGUN., Majklos and 3 others
Bump
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
On an incel
forum at school

Do your work jfl😭
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incomplete, oslisaltn, price. and 3 others
Can u record when u OD
Lowk insufferable user
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zirg, Pandaaa and nuclear.schizo
Mf your at elementary school. Theres no way your past the age of 14
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
Youre such a dork bro 😭😭😭😭
 
  • JFL
Reactions: nuclear.schizo
Bro ts nga is deadass on LOOKSMAX.ORG mid fucking class 😭😭😭😭

Future mcdonalds worker
 
  • JFL
Reactions: freakb0b69 and nuclear.schizo
Spread love and happiness
anyways we have this petite blonde English teacher that I pick on and bully all the time :lul::lul: she's such a good slut and always takes shit from me for some reason she just obeys whatever I demand I asked to lay down on the floor in class and give me a carpet to lay on, she did all that for me just to not disturb the class :lul::lul: let alone be on my phone throughout the whole lesson, is this what privilege is like?


Genuine DORK

Hop off this site and do ur work retard
 
Yall niggas who be on this site at school are actually some fucking retards

1. youre most likely gonna get caught scrolling on this god forsaken forum and face even further eradication
2. youre just fucking being stupid and not doing ur work
 
Yall niggas who be on this site at school are actually some fucking retards

1. youre most likely gonna get caught scrolling on this god forsaken forum and face even further eradication
2. youre just fucking being stupid and not doing ur work
Chilllll it's alright she allows me to scroll on my phone she doesn't want me to disturb the lesson :lul:
 
Why you got on boots and pajama pants my boy
 
  • +1
Reactions: nuclear.schizo
Yall niggas who be on this site at school are actually some fucking retards

1. youre most likely gonna get caught scrolling on this god forsaken forum and face even further eradication
2. youre just fucking being stupid and not doing ur work
mfs will get vaporized for being caught on org 🤣
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nuclear.schizo
I'm in school rn looking at ur niggers threads :lul: anyways we have this petite blonde English teacher that I pick on and bully all the time :lul::lul: she's such a good slut and always takes shit from me for some reason she just obeys whatever I demand I asked to lay down on the floor in class and give me a carpet to lay on, she did all that for me just to not disturb the class :lul::lul: let alone be on my phone throughout the whole lesson, is this what privilege is like?
View attachment 5713318
Mirin
 
  • +1
Reactions: nuclear.schizo
the majority of the forum are incels and if you’ve been on here for long enough you would know that
Yeah i know what u mean but i still see a decent amount of people talk abt relationships and alot talk about exes so it doesnt make sense to call it that
 
  • +1
Reactions: nuclear.schizo
Yeah i know what u mean but i still see a decent amount of people talk abt relationships and alot talk about exes so it doesnt make sense to call it that
Maybe im speaking from past experience from this forum but back then the amount of incels trying to escape the blackpill was a little more realistic, so thats why im referring to it as an incel forum
 
  • +1
Reactions: nuclear.schizo and price.
Maybe im speaking from past experience from this forum but back then the amount of incels trying to escape the blackpill was a little more realistic, so thats why im referring to it as an incel forum
Ye i get you
 
  • +1
Reactions: nuclear.schizo and Mai Sakurajima.
I'm in school rn looking at ur niggers threads :lul: anyways we have this petite blonde English teacher that I pick on and bully all the time :lul::lul: she's such a good slut and always takes shit from me for some reason she just obeys whatever I demand I asked to lay down on the floor in class and give me a carpet to lay on, she did all that for me just to not disturb the class :lul::lul: let alone be on my phone throughout the whole lesson, is this what privilege is like?
View attachment 5713318
actual newgen
 
I'm in school rn looking at ur niggers threads :lul: anyways we have this petite blonde English teacher that I pick on and bully all the time :lul::lul: she's such a good slut and always takes shit from me for some reason she just obeys whatever I demand I asked to lay down on the floor in class and give me a carpet to lay on, she did all that for me just to not disturb the class :lul::lul: let alone be on my phone throughout the whole lesson, is this what privilege is like?
View attachment 5713318
Are you in highschool?
 
I'm in school rn looking at ur niggers threads :lul: anyways we have this petite blonde English teacher that I pick on and bully all the time :lul::lul: she's such a good slut and always takes shit from me for some reason she just obeys whatever I demand I asked to lay down on the floor in class and give me a carpet to lay on, she did all that for me just to not disturb the class :lul::lul: let alone be on my phone throughout the whole lesson, is this what privilege is like?
View attachment 5713318
straight up aura
 
"the teacher lets me do whatever i want so i dont disturb the class"
200.gif
 
  • JFL
Reactions: GrubGuy
I'm in school rn looking at ur niggers threads :lul: anyways we have this petite blonde English teacher that I pick on and bully all the time :lul::lul: she's such a good slut and always takes shit from me for some reason she just obeys whatever I demand I asked to lay down on the floor in class and give me a carpet to lay on, she did all that for me just to not disturb the class :lul::lul: let alone be on my phone throughout the whole lesson, is this what privilege is like?
View attachment 5713318
bro
 
18 years of age and laying on the classroom floor JFL :lul:
 
I do the same bhai
Creepshot ur teacher next time g
 

Similar threads

boneridden
Replies
1
Views
39
boneridden
boneridden
kariert
Replies
37
Views
204
Fridx
Fridx
vitobassu
Replies
4
Views
47
Thodian
Thodian
Donnie Darko333
Replies
16
Views
91
Ragna
Ragna

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top