kariert
the black hole is too close
- Joined
- Aug 1, 2026
- Posts
- 3,817
- Reputation
- 6,654
title
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari

Deny some of my poststitle
dont go to schooltitle
Kill my self and im not kidding.title
Should I ropeKill my self and im not kidding.
kinda cooked, did u js dox her lolShould I rope View attachment 5722914
Just postcode I guesskinda cooked, did u js dox her lol
id kill myself at the spot not even lyingtitle
It already did.title
yo tfShould I rope View attachment 5722914
The TemporaryName time?It already did.
I removed every single follower except my family from my IG followers and made it private (went from 108 to 14), made my facebook, spotify, spotistats, roblox, discord, steam and basically everything private
deleted over 15 threads that could potentially ruin my social life (some were leaked beforehand anyway though)
changed my username, url, avatar and self banned on the site so it's harder to search up, i also made every single thing i could private.. but privacy on this site is so shit that it's obviously searchable anyway.
i had to leave 5+ group chats, lost i think 6? close friends and 1 girlfriend <-- although there were more reasons to this, org was an icing on the cake
I had to change password and emails and add 2FA on basically all my accounts since my girlfriend knew my password to some and began setting them up for deletion. Thank god i saw the emails for that or my accounts for steam, discord and rockstar games would all be deleted lol.
This happened ~6 months back but I'm pretty sure I'm still a lolcow to them and they probably still check my posts from time to time
It was basically the closest thing to being cyber bullied. So much for a safe space.
@iblamexyz I made like 5 suggestions about how to make privacy on this site better.It already did.
I removed every single follower except my family from my IG followers and made it private (went from 108 to 14), made my facebook, spotify, spotistats, roblox, discord, steam and basically everything private
deleted over 15 threads that could potentially ruin my social life (some were leaked beforehand anyway though)
changed my username, url, avatar and self banned on the site so it's harder to search up, i also made every single thing i could private.. but privacy on this site is so shit that it's obviously searchable anyway.
i had to leave 5+ group chats, lost i think 6? close friends and 1 girlfriend <-- although there were more reasons to this, org was an icing on the cake
I had to change password and emails and add 2FA on basically all my accounts since my girlfriend knew my password to some and began setting them up for deletion. Thank god i saw the emails for that or my accounts for steam, discord and rockstar games would all be deleted lol.
This happened ~6 months back but I'm pretty sure I'm still a lolcow to them and they probably still check my posts from time to time
It was basically the closest thing to being cyber bullied. So much for a safe space.
Yes, that was itThe TemporaryName time?
honestly over, were you in school or graduated?It already did.
I removed every single follower except my family from my IG followers and made it private (went from 108 to 14), made my facebook, spotify, spotistats, roblox, discord, steam and basically everything private
deleted over 15 threads that could potentially ruin my social life (some were leaked beforehand anyway though)
changed my username, url, avatar and self banned on the site so it's harder to search up, i also made every single thing i could private.. but privacy on this site is so shit that it's obviously searchable anyway.
i had to leave 5+ group chats, lost i think 6? close friends and 1 girlfriend <-- although there were more reasons to this, org was an icing on the cake
I had to change password and emails and add 2FA on basically all my accounts since my girlfriend knew my password to some and began setting them up for deletion. Thank god i saw the emails for that or my accounts for steam, discord and rockstar games would all be deleted lol.
This happened ~6 months back but I'm pretty sure I'm still a lolcow to them and they probably still check my posts from time to time
It was basically the closest thing to being cyber bullied. So much for a safe space.
i stopped going to school after thishonestly over, were you in school or graduated?
I thought u was GLi stopped going to school after this
what did u tell ur parents broi stopped going to school after this
my parents left me to live alone around 16 years old so there wasn't anything to explainwhat did u tell ur parents bro
I am decently above average doesn't help with autism thoI thought u was GL
For me it would have been worse,youd expect someone who spends his life on a looksmaxxing site to be gl (atleast thats how normies think)
Kmstitle
multiple relationships btwI am decently above average doesn't help with autism tho
Yeah sure thingi could send you a few pictures in DMs i don't mind
me too brahi could send you a few pictures in DMs i don't mind
It's funny how my entire life crippled in less than a yearmultiple relationships btwhollyy fakecel
prolly go socialize with all the faggots that i know think theyre the shit on here.title
I mean if u have had it once its easier to get it back keep yo heads upIt's funny how my entire life crippled in less than a year
a year ago i was in a relationship, was peak leanness, happy, good grades, many friends and partying every month
setup financially, good contact with parents, etc
now i don't have any of this, it's so completely over