SEA chick told me she has "mixed feelings" and to "give her some space" aka chase other cock

latincell95

latincell95

Skincaremaxxing/oofydoofymaxxing atm
I'm crying so much 😭😭. Guess I haven't learned nothing from the blackpill, thought she was different, even cooked me lunch, and cuddled in bed with each other. I'm gonna miss this shit so much :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 1966Ford, halfbloodaryanmaxxe, Skywalker and 10 others
I was almost sad for u lil bro but seeing a full grown man using these silly emojis

She dodging a bullet tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Skywalker, yellowrice, Gilbert_Durandal and 10 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, yellowrice, lebronjames23 and 7 others
“Give me some space”

In Womenglish means

“Mentally I’ve checked out”

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, yellowrice, lebronjames23 and 6 others
Mi loco, se acabó.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and latincell95
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Deleted member 43822
I'm crying so much 😭😭. Guess I haven't learned nothing from the blackpill, thought she was different, even cooked me lunch, and cuddled in bed with each other. I'm gonna miss this shit so much :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
Are you that fat mexican that had an online gf that cheated on him?

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and latincell95
Are you that fat mexican that had an online gf that cheated on him?
I'm not Mexican nor fat and yes, my previous ex cheated on me.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 33379, m0ss26 and 3 others
Tanto la queria, tanto que yo... 😭 😭
Así pasa.
Por eso yo siento culero de no conseguir una LTR, tbh.
Pero ni modo, siquiera pudiste estar con ella por un tiempo.

• So Sad
Reactions: latincell95
Did you Cook dinner or do anything nice for her back??

• +1
Así pasa.
Por eso yo siento culero de no conseguir una LTR, tbh.
Pero ni modo, siquiera pudiste estar con ella por un tiempo.
No pude bro, asi son las asiaticas, un poco frias y JBW al maximo

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 43822
  • Ugh..
Brutal shit man them SEA bitches only want white sugar daddys

• So Sad
U think she will come back

• So Sad
nah bro who cares shes mtb anyways

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 43822, latincell95 and Deleted member 30679
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and Deleted member 30679
U think she will come back
I don't think so bro, she wants her JBW betabuxx and I'm not good looking enough to keep her tied to me. I had the charm but not the looks.

• So Sad
Reactions: yellowrice and Deleted member 30679
will you take her back
i did a few times, last girl that pulled that shit on me id get back with her if I hasnt been in a LTR relationship already

• JFL
I don't think so bro, she wants her JBW betabuxx and I'm not good looking enough to keep her tied to me. I had the charm but not the looks.
whats jbw

jail bait white boi?

I wonder how long she’s been sucking other dick before she told you to give her some space

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: yellowrice and latincell95
i have posted my pic here once or twice i think.
I remember. I told you that it’s over. You told me yes, for you. We got to talking. I kept telling you to lose weight. You were a virgin at the time

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and latincell95
Deppresing is no joke

I wonder how long she’s been sucking other dick before she told you to give her some space
She just wanted some betabuxx to put a ring on it.

I miss her so much bros 😭 😭 . Having her in bed, cuddling together, kissing :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:. Her making me lunch over at her house, going out together.

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
I remember. I told you that it’s over. You told me yes, for you. We got to talking. I kept telling you to lose weight. You were a virgin at the time
It's still literally ovER for you

A man's height determines his dating pool. Over 94% of women reject men for being "too short"[edit | edit source]​

permalink | category: Height | table of contents
Stulp et al (2013) used a sample of 5782 North American speed-daters making 128,104 choices to determine preferences for partner height and how height influenced the formation of a match. They found that women were most likely to choose a speed-dater 25 cm taller than themselves, whereas men were most likely to choose women only 7 cm shorter than themselves. As a consequence, matches were most likely at an intermediate height difference (19 cm) that differed significantly from the preferred height difference of both sexes.

Their data can be further analyzed to provide data about women's height cutoffs, the benefit of each inch of height for a man, and the degree of competition each man faces based on his height.

1) Cutoffs:

Their findings demonstrated the cutoffs at which women consider a man too short or too tall:

• 90% of women will reject a man who is 5'4" based solely on his height.
  • 65% of women will reject a man who is 5'7" based solely on his height.
  • 50% of women will reject a man who is 5'8" based solely on his height.
  • 14% of women will reject a man who is 5'10" based solely on his height.
  • 1.5% of women will reject a man who is 6' based solely on his height.
  • Past 6'2", women begin to increase rejections of men for being too tall.
  • 30% of women believe there is no such thing as a man being "too tall."
  • Over 94% of women will reject a man solely for him being too short.

• JFL
It's still literally ovER for you

A man's height determines his dating pool. Over 94% of women reject men for being "too short"[edit | edit source]​

permalink | category: Height | table of contents
Stulp et al (2013) used a sample of 5782 North American speed-daters making 128,104 choices to determine preferences for partner height and how height influenced the formation of a match. They found that women were most likely to choose a speed-dater 25 cm taller than themselves, whereas men were most likely to choose women only 7 cm shorter than themselves. As a consequence, matches were most likely at an intermediate height difference (19 cm) that differed significantly from the preferred height difference of both sexes.

Their data can be further analyzed to provide data about women's height cutoffs, the benefit of each inch of height for a man, and the degree of competition each man faces based on his height.

1) Cutoffs:

Their findings demonstrated the cutoffs at which women consider a man too short or too tall:

• 90% of women will reject a man who is 5'4" based solely on his height.
  • 65% of women will reject a man who is 5'7" based solely on his height.
  • 50% of women will reject a man who is 5'8" based solely on his height.
  • 14% of women will reject a man who is 5'10" based solely on his height.
  • 1.5% of women will reject a man who is 6' based solely on his height.
  • Past 6'2", women begin to increase rejections of men for being too tall.
  • 30% of women believe there is no such thing as a man being "too tall."
  • Over 94% of women will reject a man solely for him being too short.
I mog you but that’s not the point. I just remembered we used to talk

• JFL
I mog you but that’s not the point. I just remembered we used to talk
Bro, you don't mog shit. You literally need quadruple LL so we can see eye to eye

• JFL
Reactions: yellowrice and BitchBoy
Bro, you don't mog shit. You literally need quadruple LL so we can see eye to eye
I respectfully disagree my taco munching friend but I won’t argue for the sake of our friendship. So did you lose your virginity now?

• JFL
Reactions: yellowrice and latincell95
I respectfully disagree my taco munching friend but I won’t argue for the sake of our friendship. So did you lose your virginity now?
I almost did, but I fumbled it. We could’ve sex but she was on her period at the time, and I didn’t want to stick my dick inside that shit :sick::sick:

• JFL
I almost did, but I fumbled it. We could’ve sex but she was on her period at the time, and I didn’t want to stick my dick inside that shit :sick::sick:
Jfl, cuck

@BitchBoy You should just femboymaxxed so I can do you like SEA chick and wrap my legs around you/fuck your boipucci.

• JFL
You already got the name down

• JFL
@BitchBoy You should just femboymaxxed so I can do you like SEA chick and wrap my legs around you/fuck your boipucci.
I would be gettinf desperate too if I was 28 and still pussiless. Good news is only 2 years to go until wizard status. How tall are you btw?

• So Sad
I would be gettinf desperate too if I was 28 and still pussiless. Good news is only 2 years to go until wizard status. How tall are you btw?
6’

• JFL
Would you be my femboy then?

• JFL
I'm not Mexican nor fat and yes, my previous ex cheated on me.
y como? jajaja bueno, las mujeres son muy perras. puedes ser Chad y eso no es suficiente. son perras que quieren coger con uno nuevo día tras día. ojalá y creen perras modificadas para funcionar como personas con dignidad y moral.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SA7 and latincell95

Users who are viewing this thread

Back