SEA chick told me she has "mixed feelings" and to "give her some space" aka chase other cock

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
None of your business you illegal nigger. I am coming to the usa soon to slay tho
So you’re not even from the West. Just imagine the slays I’ll have if I went to your shithole JFL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
So you’re not even from the West. Just imagine the slays I’ll have if I went to your shithole JFL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I have fucked more latinas than you bro. That’s truly brutal for you cuck buxxer

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Splinter901 and latincell95
Por qué le siguen agarrando bait a ese mongoloide abusado? Jajajaj ese man no mide 5'3 e igualmente mide menos de 1,90 en la vida real, no le den bola
You two virgins arent 1.90 either JFL

• JFL
I have fucked more latinas than you bro. That’s truly brutal for you cuck buxxer
I don’t care for femcel goblinas bro. Go at it.

I don’t care for femcel goblinas bro. Go at it.
Youre the goblin for your girls. Betabuxxing a filipina and still failed. Go ER som

• JFL
190 cm is not even that impressive JFL. I can get that with lifts.

You two virgins arent 1.90 either JFL
Yo mido 1,90 1,93 con zapatos, pregúntale a tus novios que ya me conocen mariconazo

• Woah
Youre the goblin for your girls. Betabuxxing a filipina and still failed. Go ER som
I didn’t betabuxx shit nigga, a 5’3” manlet like you will after I’m done with her in bed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
Yo mido 1,90 1,93 con zapatos, pregúntale a tus novios que ya me conocen mariconazo
Youre the only faggot here you beaner cuck. Spanish slave rape baby i mog you

• JFL
Damn bro, it's over. Move on and forget her

• JFL
I didn’t betabuxx shit nigga, a 5’3” manlet like you will after I’m done with her in bed :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You virgin cuck. Its the other way round you literal cuck

• Ugh..
Youre the only faggot here you beaner cuck. Spanish slave rape baby i mog you
You dont mog shit you subhuman manlet JFL, everybody that knows who you are know you are a sub HTN abused dog looking around for attention, thats why you are on an alt and not on your actual account? LMFAO, KYS faggot

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and BitchBoy
You dont mog shit you subhuman manlet JFL, everybody that knows who you are know you are a sub HTN abused dog looking around for attention, thats why you are on an alt and not on your actual account? LMFAO, KYS faggot
Keep crying cuck. You are an ugly mutt and will remain so forever. Jfl at you for thinking im sub htn

• Ugh..
Bunch of subhuman wetback wizards trying to stand up to the man. Never gonna happen, you retarded rape victims. I HAVE FUCKED YOUR WOMEN, cucks. Never forget fags

• Ugh..
Keep crying cuck. You are an ugly mutt and will remain so forever. Jfl at you for thinking im sub htn
Go ask your bfs to show you how i look like LMAO, and keep trying to bait on alts :feelskek: we'll see you a few months later on another alt. And yes you are a abused dog manlet JFL, we both know who you are

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and BitchBoy
Go ask your bfs to show you how i look like LMAO, and keep trying to bait on alts :feelskek: we'll see you a few months later on another alt. And yes you are a abused dog manlet JFL, we both know who you are
You dont know shit faggot. Aztec cuck you are a spanish toy and nothing else. You can take a heart out with an obsidian knife while i fuck your girls faggot. Go ER cuck. Send me your pics and slay count if you dare pussy even tho i know you will cope

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and latincell95
You dont know shit faggot. Aztec cuck you are a spanish toy and nothing else. You can take a heart out with an obsidian knife while i fuck your girls faggot. Go ER cuck. Send me your pics and slay count if you dare pussy even tho i know you will cope
Aztec? Let me rephrase all of this up :forcedsmile:.

You are a ranging manlet fronting imaginary garbage on an alt.

You are a pathetic low iq sperg

The only latinos here its the only dude taking your bait and the rest that completely blanket you :feelskek:

And you can find pictures of me easily here anyways. Not wasting my time with your subhuman existence JFL

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy and latincell95
Aztec? Let me rephrase all of this up :forcedsmile:.

You are a ranging manlet fronting imaginary garbage on an alt.

You are a pathetic low iq sperg

The only latinos here its the only dude taking your bait and the rest that completely blanket you :feelskek:

And you can find pictures of me easily here anyways. Not wasting my time with your subhuman existence JFL
Send me your pics ugly shitskin mutt i will rate you objectively faggot

• Woah
I'm crying so much 😭😭. Guess I haven't learned nothing from the blackpill, thought she was different, even cooked me lunch, and cuddled in bed with each other. I'm gonna miss this shit so much :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
we smoking on that pack you low t bozo
Slow Motion Smoking GIF

• So Sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back