Sea salt spray before and after. What should I do with my hair now???

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum

Pretty great ascension for less than 10$ I would say. Sprayed some of that in my hair and tried to get like a messy fringe look with my hands, then I put in some hair clay to get it to stay. It's stayed like this for 8 whole hours now. Was literally amazed by how it actually made my hair a little wavy once it dried out. It litterally fixed everything wrong with my hair, before it was freakishly straight, super soft, it clumps together and removes any appearance of volume/density and I have a bunch of cowlicks.

I posted this pic (uncovered) in ratings a few months ago, you guys were telling me that my hairline is too high and rounded. I legit think covering that makes my face appear more masculine and attractive, plus having hair that looks dense and voloumous is also a halo. Also what should I do with my hair now?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and zeke714
@PingPong
@OldVirgin
@subhuman incel
Also daily reminder everyone, height is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 14323
Also what should I do with my hair now?
Shave it off. It will put the focus more on your Good jaw and makes you look more masculine overall.
Bald has more sex appeal

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje, faggotchadlite, Deleted member 14978 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203, germanlooks and Carolus
If only u had a decent eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203 and germanlooks
Take a long hot shower
Then hit the gym

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, Deleted member 14203 and germanlooks
Take a long hot shower
Then hit the gym
Lol I weigh 15 pounds more than I did 3 months ago when I started gymcelling, still very lean, and still look DYEL most the time. The devil's juice is calling me everyday.

Keep doing this plus stop washing your hair and it will become naturally more wavy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
Lol I weigh 15 pounds more than I did 3 months ago when I started gymcelling, still very lean, and still look DYEL most the time. The devil's juice is calling me everyday.
Eat more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
You chose to have this hairstyle?:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 14203
chance hairdresser, I make better haircut without watching

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Looks thin. Maybe get a weak perm to create the illusion of there being at least some density at the top of your head.