Reactions: Deleted member 656, Bennett, Deleted member 1707 and 4 others
last one is brutal

Rate Ryan Clarken

• JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, turkproducer, Deleted member 1707 and 3 others
Holy shit that last one is savage

• Hmm...
Reactions: DianabolDownie
I’ve been seeing this seafood company’s tweets for years and they’re brutal. If I ever come to states I wanna eat their shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and FatJattMofo
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, turkproducer, middayshowers and 3 others
They’re trying to do Wendy’s style savagery but against people instead of companies
Its fucked but I respect them for it. For every bluepiller that gets roasted, a smile gets put on my face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and ShredPill
Didn't read but vegetarians and vegans are morally superior to meat eaters.

And for some reason anti-vegans don't even try to be reasonable, they think being edgy protects them from constructive counter arguments.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, FatJattMofo and 4 others
no mercy was shown

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
They’re trying to do Wendy’s style savagery but against people instead of companies
Not a good policy ngl

And for some reason anti-vegans don't even try to be reasonable, they think being edgy protects them from constructive counter arguments.
>morals

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: DianabolDownie, Deleted member 3583, turkproducer and 2 others

And for some reason they don't even try to be reasonable, they think being edgy protects them from constructive counter arguments.
“Morals” is cucked and bluepilled. No one gives a fuck. Meat is tasty and nutritious.

If vegans and vegetarians can tout their morals as they chug their soy and eat their leafs. No one cares

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, turkproducer and AbandonShip
The meateater lost then started ad hominens

Morals” is cucked and bluepilled
Your nihilism will get you nowhere.

There have been and will be countless of times where you will complain about someone's lacking morals.

This is nothing but edgy deception.
Or perhaps your inability to feel empathy comes from your animalistic 78 IQ.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Your nihilism will get you nowhere.

There have been and will be countless of times where you will complain about someone's lacking morals.

This is nothing but edgy deception.
I’m not a nihilist.

morals TO AN EXTENT is important. Sure, help those who need it. Sure, don’t engage in fucked up activities.

but to be “moral” by not eating meat and then wave that in the faces of meat eaters is peak soyboy behaviour. Legit no one cares. Eat what you like

but to be “moral” by not eating meat and then wave that in the faces of meat eaters is peak soyboy behaviour. Legit no one cares. Eat what you like
How is that an argument? In any shape or form?

"Because no one cares"- What is that even supposed to mean?

Vegans care, is your argument refuted now?

Or is that supposed to describe the meat eaters? Because then that "argument" of yours could be applied to every other issue.

I am pro abortion for example, which many consider to be on pair with being an anti vegan,
but I back up my position with actual arguments, and not a dismissive "no one cares bro".

For some very strange reason I find this dismissive attitude only in anti-vegans. No other group of people is this edgy and dismissive.

Not flat earthers, not the left, not the right, not pro or anti abortionists, not even religious people, no- really no one.
It's a fucking mystery to me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
How is that an argument? In any shape or form?

"Because no one cares"- What is that even supposed to mean?

Vegans care, is your argument refuted now?

Or is that supposed to describe the meat eaters? Because then that "argument" of yours could be applied to every other issue.

I am pro abortion for example, which many consider to be on pair with being an anti vegan,
but I back up my position with actual arguments, and not a dismissive "no one cares bro".
You’re trying extremely hard to be an intellectual on an issue that doesn’t require it.

The vast majority of people don’t care, it’s not that serious. It’s food. Militant vegans/vegetarians who tout their morality and attack those who eat meat are seen as jokes for a reason.

You look like this rn

116170B5 2491 45A2 A1FC F01B827C860A

Cmon son, don’t do this to yourself.

Wanting the greatest most intelligent speciesntp suffer from stunted growth in many many aspecta because of muh cute cuddly animals is morally superior?

You look like this rn

116170B5-2491-45A2-A1FC-F01B827C860A.jpeg
That's because I used to be one of their kind not so long ago.

By far the most based men on the internet.

If you are not militant about your world views revolving around the security of lifes, then you're not truly living up to them.

Last edited:
I remember when a vegan couple tried to forcefeed their dog only vegan food, which directly ensued the dog falling ill due to not eating meat.Humans are designed to eat meat, a bear or a wolf doesnt have any morals, they would kill and eat you if they had any want for our meat.
Humans who live exclusively on vegan foods during their childhood also grow up to be boneless cucks.