Sean O Pry look's giga jaw mogger here and high Sex Appeal

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger

The thick coarse stubble enhance's and make's his jaw look even better also he look's pretty god damn lean here and tired asf (probs from being lean) and of course he act's aspie but damn he look's ideal/giga mogger here with a stubble.

the stubble make's him have 10x sex appeal like why would you go clean shaven lol also anyone know his phenotype ?

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 29155 and 3 others
still waiting for the model industry to become more progressive and pay me as a diversity hire.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, BongMog, Deleted member 28904 and 1 other person
still waiting for the model industry to become more progressive and pay me as a diversity hire.
lol btw when i start gymmaxxing for my first year should i bulk or maintain > ?

lol btw when i start gymmaxxing for my first year should i bulk or maintain > ?
bulk in a small surplus, cut when you're getting too chubby, it doesn't take that long to lose a few percentages of bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Bonesbonesbonesbone
he still looks so aspie which he is
mogger either way

How many times do I have to post this video

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Decha, horizontallytall, AscendingHero and 3 others
The reporter or whoever the fuck that was recording him was super awkward and weird. Actually nice of O'Pry to shout him out like that. He kinda seems NT here even though its a gay situation.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog

The thick coarse stubble enhance's and make's his jaw look even better also he look's pretty god damn lean here and tired asf (probs from being lean) and of course he act's aspie but damn he look's ideal/giga mogger here with a stubble.

the stubble make's him have 10x sex appeal like why would you go clean shaven lol also anyone know his phenotype ?

Everyone in that video except Sean is an annoying autist.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Everyone in that video except Sean is an annoying autist.

Sean’s body language show’s he doe’s not want to be there and also has anxiety because he is constantly looking left to right and even around his sorroundings.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627