Sean o'copery

Thebbcmaxxer

Thebbcmaxxer

The world’s next Romeo.
Imagine going on a podcast and lying to everyone to prevent them from looksmaxxing just because you are suffering from the agepill. The pure lies that this guy spreads like stopping a bully will give you hunter eyes, like what the hell? that by stopping a bully all the girls in the world will see me as attarivtive yet I still don't get play even when i help others. This sick bastard comes onto the copecast and countines to lie as if he's life wasn't made better by his looks. He see influencers working they're butts off and says that he doesn't belong. AND HE's RIGHT HE DOESNT BELONG BECAUSE THE OTHER PEOPLE ARE NOT BORN WITH YOUR LOOKS ADVANTAGE. HE ACTED LIKE DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE WORD MOG MEANS. AT LEAST Jordan doesn't cope and pretend. SEAN SAYS THAT HE USES STUFF FOR HIS HAIR AND YET CLAIMS THAT LOOKS DONT MATTER LOL. THIS THE WORST PODCAST EVER. IT IS JUST FILED WITH LIES. The only good thing about the cast is the modeling stories. AND EVEN THAT IS LIE. LIKE HOW ARE YOU CALLING YOURSELF AN AVERAGE KID. YOU AT 16 were a SUPERMODEL. THIS IS LIKE A RICH MAN SAYING MONEY DOESN"T MATTER IM SICK OF IT. AND ON TOP OFF THAT THE GUY WAS GIVEN MONEY.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, mid, Lynxress and 2 others
Sean CO'pry isn't even willfully doing this, he is genuinely so low IQ he cannot appreciate the fact that looks are the reason he has anything in his life. He genuinely believes he just worked harder and was a better person to get his modeling gigs, I mean yeah, if you asked the guy "are you attractive" he would say yes, but he is too dumb to KNOW that he has everything because of that, so he will tell you that you just have to be good and work hard because it's what he believes.

What's the point of being so high PSL when your IQ is so low you can't appreciate it and make a fool of yourself constantly.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget, cadee, greywind and 5 others
Sean CO'pry isn't even willfully doing this, he is genuinely so low IQ he cannot appreciate the fact that looks are the reason he has anything in his life. He genuinely believes he just worked harder and was a better person to get his modeling gigs, I mean yeah, if you asked the guy "are you attractive" he would say yes, but he is too dumb to KNOW that he has everything because of that, so he will tell you that you just have to be good and work hard because it's what he believes.

What's the point of being so high PSL when your IQ is so low you can't appreciate it and make a fool of yourself constantly.
Just world fallacy and low IQ help him live in utter ignorant bliss

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and scrunchables
Imagine going on a podcast and lying to everyone to prevent them from looksmaxxing just because you are suffering from the agepill. The pure lies that this guy spreads like stopping a bully will give you hunter eyes, like what the hell? that by stopping a bully all the girls in the world will see me as attarivtive yet I still don't get play even when i help others. This sick bastard comes onto the copecast and countines to lie as if he's life wasn't made better by his looks. He see influencers working they're butts off and says that he doesn't belong. AND HE's RIGHT HE DOESNT BELONG BECAUSE THE OTHER PEOPLE ARE NOT BORN WITH YOUR LOOKS ADVANTAGE. HE ACTED LIKE DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE WORD MOG MEANS. AT LEAST Jordan doesn't cope and pretend. SEAN SAYS THAT HE USES STUFF FOR HIS HAIR AND YET CLAIMS THAT LOOKS DONT MATTER LOL. THIS THE WORST PODCAST EVER. IT IS JUST FILED WITH LIES. The only good thing about the cast is the modeling stories. AND EVEN THAT IS LIE. LIKE HOW ARE YOU CALLING YOURSELF AN AVERAGE KID. YOU AT 16 were a SUPERMODEL. THIS IS LIKE A RICH MAN SAYING MONEY DOESN"T MATTER IM SICK OF IT. AND ON TOP OFF THAT THE GUY WAS GIVEN MONEY.
buddy he is not suffering from the agepill he could fuck your oneitis in 10 seconds

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421
Wanna mog?

What's the point of being so high PSL when your IQ is so low you can't appreciate it and make a fool of yourself constantly
I think he knows honestly. He spews bluepill to appear virtuous. "We know that they are lying, they know that they are lying, they even know that we know they are lying, we also know that they know we know they are lying too, they of course know that we certainly know they know we know they are lying too as well, but they are still lying" - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gaymidget, chadintraining and Biebercel
Too much words. I can't...

Just world fallacy and low IQ help him live in utter ignorant bliss
All we can do is just laugh at those without the sentience to realize the situations they are in. They will stay blissful and we will suffer, but at least we suffer knowing we are right.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
do you want him to say to thousand of viewers: everything it's genetics, i'm superior to everyone here
he isn't that autistic

I think he knows honestly. He spews bluepill to appear virtuous. "We know that they are lying, they know that they are lying, they even know that we know they are lying, we also know that they know we know they are lying too, they of course know that we certainly know they know we know they are lying too as well, but they are still lying" - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
No dude, some random Solzhenitsyn quote doesn't prove it either. Listen closely to the way he speaks and the words he uses, he is a literal NPC stuck in the body of gigachad.

both pry and chico were virtue signaling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gaymidget and Biebercel
Anybody who thinks sean is naively bluepilled is cracked out of their damn head

Hes a 34 year old professional model, not some impressionable 16 year old kid that got scouted

Hes probably as blackpilled as us but has the NTness and inhibition to hide it

Meek's is acting like this to be funny while sean is just straight lying.

You think that this guy is trying to be funny? this dude was a crimecel moron, not even at a high level or doing anything smart before he broke out. Meeks' IQ is probably sub 90.

Hes a 34 year old professional model, not some impressionable 16 year old kid that got scouted

some users here are really gullible

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, Biebercel and Brus Wane

You underestimate what actually causes people to get blackpilled. It isn't just being successful for your looks, it's having baseline awareness while experiencing the beating that life gives you for not being chad. Dude probably has gone his whole life just being praised and thinking it's because he is such a good person and hard worker. He is a 36 y/o NPC not some hyper sentient blackpilled god.

You think that this guy is trying to be funny? this dude was a crimecel moron, not even at a high level or doing anything smart before he broke out. Meeks' IQ is probably sub 90.
He is even if you have a sub 90 iq. I think seeing woman asking to be raped by you is enough to say that you look good. AND HAVEING A DAMN FASHION COMPANY RECUIRT YOU OUT OF JAIL IS ENOUGHT AS WELL.

• +1
Reactions: Biebercel
He is even if you have a sub 90 iq. I think seeing woman asking to be raped by you is enough to say that you look good. AND HAVEING A DAMN FASHION COMPANY RECUIRT YOU OUT OF JAIL IS ENOUGHT AS WELL.
yeah bro, sub iq chads rub it on subhumans on the daily those are people that are majored blackpilled, retard.

sub 90 IQs cannot understand abstract concepts, very very high likelihood he is completely shut off upstairs.

You underestimate what actually causes people to get blackpilled. It isn't just being successful for your looks, it's having baseline awareness while experiencing the beating that life gives you for not being chad. Dude probably has gone his whole life just being praised and thinking it's because he is such a good person and hard worker. He is a 36 y/o NPC not some hyper sentient blackpilled god.
Do you think he doesnt see how average people are treated? He mustve seen how sub5s experience life, even after he was scouted.

He definitely knows that its not his hard work or personality that got him to where he is.

Surely he must understand that his employers swift and madonna made it through looks.

He just cant be that dumb.

His condescending laugh and facial expressions in that chico interview are just signs that he is doing his best to deny the truth

What was said in the podcast is not an argument; it's an opinion. It would be prudent to distinguish between the two.

Secondly, I believe that both O'Pry and Lachowski have a limited understanding of the principles of lookmaxing.

While I agree with you, I suggest not taking their remarks too personally or as arguments. Their opinions are laden with prejudices, experiences, and perspectives that aren't necessarily grounded in truth but rather in personal considerations. If taken as arguments, they are obviously debatable.

Regarding their assertions about lookmaxing or mogging, if we were to consider them as "arguments" (which, again, I don't believe they are), they would fall into a Non sequitur fallacy. They argue that the best approach to lookmaxing or mogging is by avoiding harassment, which is illogical, as actions don't directly correlate with physical beauty but rather with motor skills. This does not address the visible traits that are sought to be maximized. Furthermore, physical beauty is not directly related to good behavior or good actions; one does not affect the other in terms of a person's beauty (consider the case of Richard Ramirez).

Ultimately, their discourse seeks to devalue the importance of physical appearance, but this is clearly erroneous. we only need to observe the position they are in, where everything they have is based on their beauty. They do not understand the implications of ugliness, if they even recognize it, as they speak of it from the perspective of maximum beauty

Last edited:
whos reading all these essays wtf lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: toji.
buddy he is not suffering from the agepill he could fuck your oneitis in 10 seconds
Yes he is hes a virgin incel that fucks nothing but his dog

Do you think he doesnt see how average people are treated? He mustve seen how sub5s experience life, even after he was scouted.
Dude, when you are below a certain IQ, you literally don't notice these things. You cannot form the thought that leads to you understanding that the experiences of others and yours are different.

Dude, when you are below a certain IQ, you literally don't notice these things. You cannot form the thought that leads to you understanding that the experiences of others and yours are different.
I can understand that.

But unless you can prove that sean is sub 105 iq or something, theres no evidence to suggest that hes a bona fide dumdum (besides his bluepilled cuck ramblings)

sean o pry is low iq- i can smell it through the screen
chico on the other hand isnt- i can see through his sarcasm and jokes that he knows alot more than he lets us see ;) :feelskek:

He probably knows, but is just lying