Search "happy white woman" and then search "happy asian woman" on Google Images and see the magic

To answer your question, your Black niggers will come for all races of women cause sheboons are horrendous looking insects.

They already are going after asian women.

In europe they are now pairing black men with mena women in most tvs and ads.

Tell this to all thr BLM supporters and your BLACK men who just wants to fuck white women only.

Tell this to your high earning black men.

Who exclusively marries white women.

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity and I don’t care about bastard (mixed) men like Tiger Woods, Vin Diesel, and Patrick Mahoney and Hamite (so-called African) men like Virgil Abloh, Joel Embiid, and John Obi Mikel marrying Edomite (so-called White) women; because Israelite (so-called Negro) men like LeBron James, Chris Paul, Jay-Z, Russell Wilson, and Randy Moss etc marry Israelite women, chimpanzee faces Elamite (so-called East Indian) man 😆.

You Are Dumb Mario Lopez GIF

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity and I don’t care about bastard (mixed) men like Tiger Woods, Vin Diesel, and Patrick Mahoney and Hamite (so-called African) men like Virgil Abloh, Joel Embiid, and John Obi Mikel marrying Edomite (so-called White) women; because Israelite (so-called Negro) men like LeBron James, Chris Paul, Jay-Z, Russell Wilson, and Randy Moss etc marry Israelite women, chimpanzee faces Elamite (so-called East Indian) man 😆.

check out the nba draft and their girlfriends.

All pitch black niggas with white women.

Keeping head in your ass doesn’t change the reality.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507
check out the nba draft and their girlfriends.

All pitch black niggas with white women.

Keeping head in your ass doesn’t change the reality.

And they’re all bastard (mixed) men and Hamite (so-called African), ugly Currycel 😂. Keep coping though because you didn’t debunk anything that I said.

And they’re all bastard (mixed) men and Hamite (so-called African), ugly Currycel 😂. Keep coping though because you didn’t debunk anything that I said.
Nigga so black that even blackhole shines next to them and you call them mixed.

Nigga lost your brain.

Eat some vitamins with your chicken fry and sheit

• Ugh..
Nigga so black that even blackhole shines next to them and you call them mixed.

Nigga lost your brain.

Eat some vitamins with your chicken fry and sheit

There’s dark skinned bastards (mixed people) like Tiger Woods, Naomi Campbell, and Chili, retarded Chimpanzee faced Elamite (so-called East Indian) man 😆.

Deny Nba Playoffs GIF by NBA

There’s dark skinned bastards (mixed people) like Tiger Woods, Naomi Campbell, and Chili, retarded Chimpanzee faced Elamite (so-called East Indian) man 😆.

Screenshot 20230322 0228022

• Ugh..
Dude you're Bengali, literally the lowest tier of 'human' ever. In fact you're not even that, you're sub-animal . You shut your nasty shit-filled mouth and kys shitskin trash. What a waste of space and oxygen,

• Hmm...
Reactions: Razeb
I can give you millions of examples like this dated back to 1970s to Obamas mother.

But you will give your stupid nonsense, so not gonna argue with you anymore.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24507 and Corleone
Never seen a girl lust or have a crush on african guys where i live, it's always some blonde chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037
Yandex > Brave > Duckduckgo >>>>>>>>> Google

For anything cultural or news related

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Never seen a girl lust or have a crush on african guys where i live, it's always some blonde chads
Exactly, and that‘s what (((they))) seek to change with this interracial propaganda

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and LampPostPrime
Open insta, twiter, youtube, type any college name and see all the white women supports blm and hooked up with black men.

in the earlier stages they had to push white children in gunpoint to. Ake them study in the same class with blacks.

This guy explains it, they want to demoralise white men and brainwash white women.
Exactly, and that‘s what (((they))) seek to change with this interracial propaganda

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
I can give you millions of examples like this dated back to 1970s to Obamas mother.

But you will give your stupid nonsense, so not gonna argue with you anymore.

You showed proved my point by showing baboon looking bastard (mixed) men and Hamite (so-called African) men with Edomite (so-called White) women, retard 🤣.

in the earlier stages they had to push white children in gunpoint to. Ake them study in the same class with blacks.

This guy explains it, they want to demoralise white men and brainwash white women.
There are no blacks where i live

There are no blacks where i live
There will be. One day leftist government will dump in millions of niggers from africa in your neighbourhood.

And there wont be a single thing that you can do about that

• +1
Mines different, searched in incognito. Edit: Actually I searched "women" not "woman," but I just checked and similar results on both

This guy explains it, they want to demoralise white men and brainwash white women
to destroy any relatability between people along racial lines - as trust in the state and religion have already been eroded prior.

Once the people of the world are one brown mutt-race, without any religion and nationalism they will be easily controlled for eternity, as they have no way to form resistance groups.

Last edited:
to destroy any relatability between people along racial lines - as trust in the state and religion have already been eroded. Once the people of the world are one brown mutt-race, without any religion and no connection to their states they will be easily controlled for eternity.
If i am not wrong this is the motto of the infamous "Open World Society", founded by the Jewish guy George Soros, who broke the Royal bank of england and bribed 2 billion dollars to Euro leaders to open borders.

• +1
scroll down to the third row and post. You will see the magic.
I feel like it's partly because most people aren't specifying by race so there's something notable about the relationship to where it's worth mentionting race (interracial), if you just search happy couple it's mainly two white people in a relationship. But yes overall in society there seems to be a motive

I feel like it's partly because most people aren't specifying by race so there's something notable about the relationship to where it's worth mentionting race (interracial), if you just search happy couple it's mainly two white people in a relationship. But yes overall in society there seems to be a motive
lame logic, bro. Why then yandex, bing, brave, duck duck go show white woman but only google does this.

lame logic, bro. Why then yandex, bing, brave, duck duck go show white woman but only google does this.
if you search "smiling white woman" you don't get an interracial relationships. The key words aren't common, happy white woman as in she's happy in a certain scenario in which someone would expect her to not be happy. The fact that all the men are black and not a variety is the blackpill, but the search itself showing those doesn't mean much

Last edited:
if you search "smiling white woman" you don't get an interracial relationships. The key words aren't common, happy white woman as in she's happy in a certain scenario in which someone would expect her to not be happy. The fact that all the men are black and not a variety is the blackpill, but the search itself showing those doesn't mean much
Google white family, white mother, what ever and you‘ll see the same result.

Google is #1 at promoting interracial procreation

And guess what their 2 founders and their CEO of 10 years had in common.

• +1

I feel like it's partly because most people aren't specifying by race

Na, bro, you‘re gullible. What do you think is the reason every TV ad shows at least one interracial (white women - black man) couple, when in reality you see this so rarely

Same people in tech that are pushing this in the advertisement industry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30037 and LampPostPrime

J page 0001

• +1
I don‘t know why you are so vehemently against islam if you realized that we have the same enemy.

90% of your indian brothers keep posting „🇮🇱🤝🇮🇳“ on twitter when their favorite apartheid state committed another war crime.

I don‘t know why you are so vehemently against islam if you realized that we have the same enemy.

not against Islam. i am against Saudi Wahabism , that wants to mould the whole world like like Saudi Arabia and destroy how Islam coexisted in different regions of the world by forcing saudi attires and customs all over the world.

before the Saudi Funding and leftist Jewish social media brainwashing South Asia and South east asian muslim countries were much more liberal and had beautiful cultures.

Sadudi Wahabism destroyed it.

not against Islam. i am against Saudi Wahabism , that wants to mould the whole world like like Saudi Arabia and destroy how Islam coexisted in different regions of the world by forcing saudi attires and customs all over the world.

before the Saudi Funding and leftist Jewish social media brainwashing South Asia and South east asian muslim countries were much more liberal and had beautiful cultures.

Sadudi Wahabism destroyed it.

• +1
Adding race to the title is going to bring up pictures where the topic was race. Searching for happy woman would bring up lots of random white woman pictures. JFL at the low iq.

Its like 1000 black people at most, counting tourists here as well which is over half of them
Nigeria has a population of 15 million in 1915 , now the population is over 200 million and it will cross 1 billion by the end of year 2100.

so dont be naive. black people breed exponentially, one black man in europe and ten years later you will see 1 million mutt baby.

Same. I don't even know the last time I saw an interracial couple IRL. Never mind actually knowing one. Basically just internet stuff because in my actual real life I never see it

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Nigeria has a population of 15 million in 1915 , now the population is over 200 million and it will cross 1 billion by the end of year 2100.

so dont be naive. black people breed exponentially, one black man in europe and ten years later you will see 1 million mutt baby.
nigeria fertility rate is lowering, even scientists noted the loweirng of fertility contradicts their population estimates: https://businessday.ng/business-eco...rtility-rate-contradicts-population-estimate/

not so fast, nigeria fertility rate will be below replacement a few decades later.

they still have not fixed this.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Same. I don't even know the last time I saw an interracial couple IRL. Never mind actually knowing one. Basically just internet stuff because in my actual real life I never see it

SidharthTheSlayer

see this.

we all know Google is Regime propaganda

• +1
happy white women: these pics were in the first 3 rows:

View attachment 2006149View attachment 2006150View attachment 2006151View attachment 2006152

So basically, bang a BBC, adopt a black kid or marry a white cuck

happy Asian woman:
View attachment 2006157View attachment 2006158View attachment 2006159

Zero pics with white men

Holy shit, BBC programming is everywhere
they are literally telling all races of women to bang BBC

@KING REIDYZ this is why our Maghrebi women are going BBC
Every single advert involving families looks like this now

• +1
I've been saying this for months. The main goal of the Jewpill is to dethrone white men as the most desired male demographic.
Maybe they see it as revenge for the holocaust?
i never understood this because bwc saved them in ww2 . . . yea one type of bwc killed them but another also saved them

that's odd. nothing makes Asian women unhappier than the existence of black people. if given a choice im sure asian women would exterminate all blacks or at least not have to live within a 10000km radius of them.

they don't even like seeing black people in mainstream western movies and have to cut them out of eastern releases.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, FutureQuant and TheAnomaly
lol started reading the replies.

Joe Biden Lol GIF