• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, gooner888 and Lynxress
kinda, yeah

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Summer is coming

• +1
Reactions: gooner888
yeah that summery feeling of warmth, humidity, smell of flowers and clear skies is slowly coming. Makes sense I guess, Winter ends in 4 days. Days are still too short for my liking though (2 more weeks for that) but at least it's not dark when I wake up anymore.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful, Xtra, R@m@ and 3 others
move to cali where it's warm and sunny year round

worst we get is fog

yeah that summery feeling of warmth, humidity, smell of flowers and clear skies is slowly coming. Makes sense I guess, Winter ends in 4 days. Days are still too short for my liking though (2 more weeks for that) but at least it's not dark when I wake up anymore.
berserk GIF

• Love it
Reactions: kanderior
longer days, warmer , sun, nice sunsets

summer mogs

• +1
Reactions: kanderior and Gigatyrone69
longer days, warmer , sun, nice sunsets

summer mogs
I love the long twilights, when it's 20:00-21:00, people are doing nightlife stuff, but there's still light

• +1
Reactions: R@m@ and Gigatyrone69
I love the long twilights, when it's 20:00-21:00, people are doing nightlife stuff, but there's still light
In my country it’s daytime until 22.00 in summer and still not completely dark at 23.30, it only gets fully pitch black at midnight or after it, then sun rises as early as 4.00

• Love it
Reactions: kanderior
It's the opposite, as summer approaches you become more and more depressive. UK was blessed with good weather by God

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xtra and Entschuldigung
It's the opposite, as summer approaches you become more and more depressive. UK was blessed with good weather by God
I live in the north uk and the “summer” here is very mild, highs of 20-25 throughout the day, other countries have 35c or even 40c daily which would destroy me. I’m not built for that shit, anything above 25 makes me feel like I’m dying

Makes sense how I thrive so much during the sub zero temps of winter

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Been feeling the same recently with spring creeping up