Seasons change, so can you

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
I stepped away from strength training several weeks ago. Perhaps three weeks. Ugh, the more I think about it, a month. Not important! I heaven gained significant weight, but my body feels abandoned. My muscles feel like Stacies not being pounded, smashed, punched, jackhammered, torn up. They feel like dumped bitches. Not gonna lie. They feel neglected.

My muscles reached out to me in an unusual dream the other night. I was walking a downtown area and came upon a dilapidated section of town. A shithole inside a shithole. Like a town inside India. Or San Francisco. There was a brick building with one window and stood in front, hookers standing around smoking cigarettes and swigging flasks. They looked bored and depressed. So I approached them. It's what I do. In my dreams, I'm the Whore Whisperer. The Whorsissper. The tall redhead with scrawny legs, a thin waist, and a big juicy Brazilian butt sighed when I got near. I asked her in a whisper, "What's wrong, Snoopy Poopy?"

"Ugh. You don't love me anymore." She said and lowered her head.

"Um ... first thing, I don't know who the fuck you are. And second-" she interrupts

"I'm your triceps, nigga."

Ugh, I cringed. So I stepped toward the chunky short muscular brunette. "How about yourself, how are you, Snookums?" She too sighed.

"You don't love me either, babes."

"I don't know who you are either." At that moment, I felt confused. A bewildered Whorsissper.

"I'm your biceps, asshole." Ugh, cringe.

Then the tall blackie said, "I'm your pecs."

The hobbit Canadian Stacy voiced, "Abs."

"Glutes," the land whale hottie told.

"Deltoids," the Russian milf injected then turned around and had a face on the back of her head. It spoke, Back muscles.

Then two Hispanic lolitas crawled out from the window as if they'd just burglarized that business. Together, in harmony, they declared, "Quadriceps!"

Ugh. I didn't know what to say at first. Finally, words escaped my lips in an autistic fashion, "Shiet, hoes. I aints gone! Just chill, my niggas." I said, winked, and concluded, "Big Daddy's back." They all smiled and grab one another's hands and each crawled into that window while pulling the next one from behind. It reminded me of a train of bitches.

So yesterday I've begun again. Perhaps, because Fall has come. The hummingbirds are gone. The demon of gnats vanished. The Fall mushrooms sprouted. The leaves fall. A hysteric mouse under the home nibbles during the night trying to get inside panicking from old man winter's warning. Although that motherfucker's about to meet Omega in a form of an apocalyptic trap.

• JFL
Reactions: cvzvvc
Strength training you say?

Here's a cool fact: The biggest predictor of a person's strength potential is height.

Not frame or of course hormone levels.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: itorroella9, Deleted member 20370, cvzvvc and 1 other person
"I'm your triceps, nigga."
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by The Democrats

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Strength training you say?

Here's a cool fact: The biggest predictor of a person's strength potential is height.

Not frame or of course hormone levels.
Height only matters if you have the muscles to back that shit up. I've crossed paths with many pussyless tall skinny guys. And it's the same story I read from Incels, fatties, and scrawny men. They can't get laid. You see, women have vaginas. And those vaginas are connected to their pheromone sensor. And that sensor detects muscles. Nature designed us this way. Muscles are strength. And vaginas ache for that protection REGARDLESS of the new world projecting money as that security. Money's a fantasy to the animal kingdom.

But I'm not saying a girl won't hunger for money. I'm saying, she will ALWAYS hunger for muscular men.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Hipcel
Height only matters if you have the muscles to back that shit up. I've crossed paths with many pussyless tall skinny guys. And it's the same story I read from Incels, fatties, and scrawny men. They can't get laid. You see, women have vaginas. And those vaginas are connected to their pheromone sensor. And that sensor detects muscles. Nature designed us this way. Muscles are strength. And vaginas ache for that protection REGARDLESS of the new world projecting money as that security. Money's a fantasy to the animal kingdom.

But I'm not saying a girl won't hunger for money. I'm saying, she will ALWAYS hunger for muscular men.
Ok and? Height is more important than frame is the point. Take a 170cm guy and a 187cm guy with equal frames. The 187cm guy is 10% taller, and with frames being equal 10% wider in X and Z dimensions.

If you're tall and skinny your strength max potential doesn't change.

• Hmm...
Ok and? Height is more important than frame is the point. Take a 170cm guy and a 187cm guy with equal frames. The 187cm guy is 10% taller, and with frames being equal 10% wider in X and Z dimensions.

If you're tall and skinny your strength max potential doesn't change.
Whatever helps you to cope, knock yourself out. But my eyes, ears, and knowledge do not deceive me. And like I said, I've crossed paths with MANY people including tall skinny guys. They don't get laid. But the tall muscular brutes ALWAYS get laid. So I don't care if the 6' 4" guy has more strength than a 5-foot hobbit. What the eyes see and hands feel matters to the girl UNLESS she's a Reddit whale. Then, ugh, does it matter what she likes?

With that said, I've watched short guys, 5' 4-9" score Stacies. But here's the thing, reality check, they work out. They take care of their bodies.

Trust me! Strength training is the ONLY way to go unless you think outside the box.

Whatever helps you to cope, knock yourself out. But my eyes, ears, and knowledge do not deceive me. And like I said, I've crossed paths with MANY people including tall skinny guys. They don't get laid. But the tall muscular brutes ALWAYS get laid. So I don't care if the 6' 4" guy has more strength than a 5-foot hobbit. What the eyes see and hands feel matters to the girl UNLESS she's a Reddit whale. Then, ugh, does it matter what she likes?

With that said, I've watched short guys, 5' 4-9" score Stacies. But here's the thing, reality check, they work out. They take care of their bodies.

Trust me! Strength training is the ONLY way to go unless you think outside the box.
Dude I agree with you lmao. Being muscular is important. I'm telling you that height is the best predictor for someone's max strength potential

• +1
Dude I agree with you lmao. Being muscular is important. I'm telling you that height is the best predictor for someone's max strength potential
Of course. I misread your comments. A tall brute that power trains will always be stronger than a shorter one equally trains. Nature tells no lies.

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel
I'd start over. Whenever you get your ass back to work, start small. Many parasites go wrong with that rule. I knew professional bodybuilders after a long break, and then back to the job, they go big. They go out! Unless you juice it. I don't juice it.

Yesterday, small:
bench
curls
overhead press
dips

Today:
situps with weight plates
squats with barbell
deadlifts

Tomorrow:
REPEAT + addon.