Short baldcel-bully brutally shoved and humiliated by tall security guy in front of his ugly wife and strangers

Hipcel

Hipcel

Booze is my fuel
Then proceeds to shout at a bystanding woman. Pushed again, humiliated until police arrived.

Timestamp added

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Polar, SeiGun and 4 others
cage at the multicultural diversity on display. speaking arabic to him at the beginning lol

• JFL
Reactions: 2d v2, germanlooks and Hipcel
Bad boy Arabs at it again

I wish we Persians were as low inhib as them

• Hmm...
Reactions: Hipcel
"rubinstein". the mindset, worldview, and behavior is all quite predictable

Brutal emasculation here where his wife stands in front of him
1686E1D6 4EC1 4203 84A5 C4D5CCCC8050

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn and Hipcel
Then proceeds to shout at a bystanding woman. Pushed again, humiliated until police arrived.

Timestamp added

"Touch me again you fucking monkey!" :ROFLMAO: That scene reminded me of Bane manhandling Mini-Me.

mini GIF

• JFL
"Touch me again you fucking monkey!" :ROFLMAO: That scene reminded me of Bane manhandling Mini-Me.

mini GIF
Should I change my signature with the 40 sec of that rude baldcel getting heightmogged and pushed around?

• Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hipcel and Deleted member 20519
Wtf is going on lol

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Hipcel
these people trying to get close to people face and talk intimitadely, im have a urge to knock their jaw out

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Hipcel
these people trying to get close to people face and talk intimitadely, im have a urge to knock their jaw out
I had the same feeling seeing the closeness of those baldies as if a brokeback mountain moment was about to happen.

mountain GIF

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Hipcel and SeiGun
lmao that dude doesnt give a fuck and pushes that baldcel's wife tf away from him aswell 💀
mirin low inhib

• +1
lmao that dude doesnt give a fuck and pushes that baldcel's wife tf away from him aswell 💀
mirin low inhib
Brutally humiliated in front of his ugly, taller than him wife that probably got the most expensive lawyers he could afford for revenge lel @Kingkellz made a good thread about not losing fights

@FailedNormieManlet @Acromegaly_Chad

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz