Second puberty or DEATH - how low pubertal testosterone can cuck you (for life)

@ecstazy how's the stack going?
Going great so far. Also added zinc and active b6, chin and midface growing taller and my bones are starting to get defined

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
He mentioned methionine and betaine and maybe uses some more
Ideally you want to use Sam-E, betaine is the second choice, with the only downsides being water retention but you can counteract that with potassium

• +1
Interested in this, Im on Test + letro + MK677 now at 16. height is 6"6.5 currently. just hop on t to raise test theory. :feelshah:
How did you get it

Ideally you want to use Sam-E, betaine is the second choice, with the only downsides being water retention but you can counteract that with potassium
Ngl I used Sam-e last year for weeks as part of a height stack and it seriously didn't change anything(the whole stack was a joke), but might add it again into my current supplement stack bc I still have some left. Also might add betaine, but fr it seems so incredible unrealistic that those would have any noticable impact on our physiognomy
Something like a late "2nd puberty" where one would grow ~2 inches in height and their face (and facial bones) bigger would be such an insane looksmax tbh

Ngl I used Sam-e last year for weeks as part of a height stack and it seriously didn't change anything(the whole stack was a joke), but might add it again into my current supplement stack bc I still have some left. Also might add betaine, but fr it seems so incredible unrealistic that those would have any noticable impact on our physiognomy
Something like a late "2nd puberty" where one would grow ~2 inches in height and their face (and facial bones) bigger would be such an insane looksmax tbh
Not all people suffer from undermethylation, another possibility is pyrrole disorder where your body excretes excessive amounts of zinc and b6 in the urin, which can also lead to pubertal delays and cognitive problems.

You can get that tested, but give betaine another try, multiple studies stating that it increases testosterone and can reduce social withdrawal, so a benefit nonetheless

• +1
Not all people suffer from undermethylation, another possibility is pyrrole disorder where your body excretes excessive amounts of zinc and b6 in the urin, which can also lead to pubertal delays and cognitive problems.

You can get that tested, but give betaine another try, multiple studies stating that it increases testosterone and can reduce social withdrawal, so a benefit nonetheless
I seriously think the biggest cause of delayed puberty and slower development is undereating (besides genes). Guys that eat a lot from young on age/mature faster because of high T/DHT/igf-1/etc and getting enough nutrients (Chad trait)

Probably guys with a tendency to undermethylation eat less and not like it as much as compared to overmethylation guys

Bro I ordered TMG and took it today with lunch, and feel/felt sleepy and weird af.
Are you supposed to take it before sleeping?

Bro I ordered TMG and took it today with lunch, and feel/felt sleepy and weird af.
Are you supposed to take it before sleeping?
That's weird maybe you took too much, I would start with 2g maximum daily, it doesn't rly matter when u take it

• +1
That's weird maybe you took too much, I would start with 2g maximum daily, it doesn't rly matter when u take it
I took these, only 500mg

Felt so fucking weird ngl

@BrahminBoss thoughts?