Secret Chemicals Part 1: 11-keto DHT and 11-keto Testosterone

But does it give you a warm and pleasant validation from prime foids?

But does it give you a warm and pleasant validation from prime foids?
dodt

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
Legit the only downside to DHT.
I would risk prostate cancer with no issue lmao.

Private messaging.

how good is dht vs just hgh for frame growth?

do you have a guide on framemaxxing with dht?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
how good is dht vs just hgh for frame growth?
DHT promotes sexual dimorphism aka more masculine features aka wider clavices.
HGH + DHT is extremely good if your clavicles are still growing, synergistic combo tbh.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
DHT promotes sexual dimorphism aka more masculine features aka wider clavices.
HGH + DHT is extremely good if your clavicles are still growing, synergistic combo tbh.
you think 16 1/2 is still young enough to grow frame?

I guess it would also grow the jaw ?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Why? Chestbrah(Zyzz brother) when asked about tren said he was balding severely from it. And urged everyone to stay away from it. But he is not balding from just test and has perfect hairline now after he recovered

Are you fucking retarded or something?

My cat's grandmother used anavar and gained 20lbs in 3 months there for anavar is a bulking steroid.

Fucking idiot nigger.

DHT SUMMONS THE NORWOOD REAPER, BE AWARE!

DHT SUMMONS THE NORWOOD REAPER, BE AWARE!
DHT doesn't summon shit, it just amplifies the underlying problem - the inflammation of the scalp.

DHT doesn't summon shit, it just amplifies the underlying problem - the inflammation of the scalp.
DHT signals androgenetic alopecia

DHT signals androgenetic alopecia
It is one of the steps in the hair loss cascade, but it is not the starting point. DHT is sent by the body to the inflammed regions, since it has anti-inflammatory effects. However since the inflammation of the scalp is chronic DHT induces fibrosis of the scalp dermal tissue, and the result is that hair there grows thinner and thinner, until it stops completely.

It is one of the steps in the hair loss cascade, but it is not the starting point. DHT is sent by the body to the inflammed regions, since it has anti-inflammatory effects. However since the inflammation of the scalp is chronic DHT induces fibrosis of the scalp dermal tissue, and the result is that hair there grows thinner and thinner, until it stops completely.
androgenic vs androgenetic

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
What exactly is the difference between those two terms in regard to hair loss? Cause so far I have seen them used interchangeably.
it is the same per definition

Those were the days man

• +1
Are you high or something? Then what the fuck was your previous post supposed to mean?
the androgens are driving 2 kinds of hairlosses

that what you stated and the normal genetic one

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3635 and PubertyMaxxer
the androgens are driving 2 kinds of hairlosses

that what you stated and the normal genetic one
You are definitely high bro, first I ask you if theres a difference between those 2 terms and you say it's the same, now you say it's actually 2 different kinds.

You are definitely high bro, first I ask you if theres a difference between those 2 terms and you say it's the same, now you say it's actually 2 different kinds.
androgenic and androgenetic is the same

but androgens drive 2 different kinds of hairloss

Androgens itself should promote hair growth actually but at the same time it causes Norwooding and shedding due to fibrosis

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
dht barely suppresses test, wouldn't need pct unless maybe you megadose it.
Bruh lifefuel what would you consider megadose? @jefferson is 8mg dht safe?

EC would've been the GOAT if delusion didn't hijack and sabotage his expertise

• +1
Reactions: 9898
  • Woah
this seems far too good to be true, how will this fuck me up? bloat, acne, raped by norwood reaper? if it actually did what he’s promising it does with minimal sides wouldn’t everyone be on this