Secret Trick I Learned From a Very Tanned Girl with Extremely White Teeth on How She Did It [Life Hack]

Deleted member 14543

Deleted member 14543

Selling High Quality Ropes At Competitive Prices
Just started hitting sunbeds again after 2 years as any time im pale i cant get a gf

Im very pale naturally but ive had a lot of sun in my life (ex roofer) so my skin can tan quite fast without burning.

Decided im gonna go on for 15 minutes 2x per week. Saturday morning and Sunday morning. Will cost me about £77 per month but im gonna be dark as fuck.

Probably the worst thing about going the sunbed shop is the fact that i have to walk into it on a sort of high street. most of the time theres people walking around there due to going to other shops. Lowkey kinda embarrassing but i just hack it and block everyone out as i walk in. Its even worse when I walk out and im red as fuck. but its 100x worth it.

I also picked a sunbed shop like 20 mins away from my house
where i know theres not gonna be anyone i know about.

I also tried MT2 in the past but it made me feel proper weird and detached from the world(already prone to this as i had this fucked up mental disorder before but fixed it) but idk if thats just because of the anxiety of injecting myself with a research chemical for the first time. may try again in the future though.

The Trick You Came Here For:

this girl
who told me about this was extremely tanned and her teeth were extremely white so i trust what shes saying tbh.

1. use carrot oil before going in there(fuck their expensive asf creams) u can get this for about £5. it activates hella shit and helps u tan way faster.
(dont let them see u bringing it in there tho otherwise theyll suspend ur account. I left mine in there last time and came and got it today and the girl there said they were gonna give it me back but the owners we pissed at me

2. get one of these teeth whitening pens:

thats on ebay for £2.51. basically its the same formula they use in them hismile kits. hismile kit consists of that forumula to put on ur teeth + a shitty UV light to make them whiter.

But if you use the formula with a proper UV light (aka the sunbed) it's gonna work even better. and trust me it did on that girl. her teeth were the whitest ive ever seen ngl.

So basically in 1/2 sunbed sessions per week, and some shitty £3 carrot oil& £2 teeth whitening pen. you can go from a pastey yellow teethed fag. to a tanned greek god with white as fuck teeth.

Attachments

• 1635699273593.png
    1635699273593.png
    325.3 KB · Views: 485
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SteveRogers, wayme, Fgsfds and 18 others
use banana and brush ur teeth with it

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Jason Voorhees
dnr + your 5'4

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@Amnesia get yo ass in here as i know u like the sunbeds

• +1
Bump seems interesting

• +1
Just started hitting sunbeds again after 2 years as any time im pale i cant get a gf but when im tanned i can get one.

Im very pale naturally but ive had a lot of sun in my life (ex roofer) so my skin can tan quite fast without burning.

Decided im gonna go on for 15 minutes 2x per week. Saturday morning and Sunday morning. Will cost me about £77 per month but im gonna be dark as fuck.

Probably the worst thing about going the sunbed shop is the fact that i have to walk into it on a sort of high street. most of the time theres people walking around there due to going to other shops. Lowkey kinda embarrassing but i just hack it and block everyone out as i walk in. Its even worse when I walk out and im red as fuck. but its 100x worth it.

I also tried MT2 in the past but it made me feel proper weird and detached from the world(already prone to this as i had this fucked up mental disorder before but fixed it) but idk if thats just because of the anxiety of injecting myself with a research chemical for the first time. may try again in the future though.

this girl
who told me about this was extremely tanned and her teeth were extremely white so i trust what shes saying tbh.

1. use carrot oil before going in there(fuck their expensive asf creams) u can get this for about £5. it activates hella shit and helps u tan way faster.
(dont let them see u bringing it in there tho otherwise theyll suspend ur account. I left mine in there last time and came and go it today and the girl there said they were gonna give it me back but the owners we pissed at me

View attachment 1386221
thats on ebay for £2.51. basically its the same formula they use in them hismile kits. hismile kit consists of that forumula to put on ur teeth + a shitty UV light to make them whiter.

But if you use the formula with a proper UV light (aka the sunbed) it's gonna work even better. and trust me it did on that girl. her teeth were the whitest ive ever seen ngl.

So basically in 1/2 sunbed sessions per week, and some shitty £3 carrot oil& £2 teeth whitening pen. you can go from a pastey yellow teethed fag. to an tanned greek god with white as fuck teeth.

View attachment 1386224
bruh just use charcoal , the charcoal used for barbecues and rub you're teeth to it , it produces a glowing white on your teeth , its legit cause I've done it so many times , my grandma used to do it for me when I was a child because I had gaps between my teeth and my brushing wasn't very effective cause I was a small kid but the charcoal technique works like a charm

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and King Solomon
I'll try it tbh

except I am not putting carrot oil on myself, I tan well enough already, the teeth pen + uv light ill try

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, OOGABOOGA, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
bruh just use charcoal , the charcoal used for barbecues and rub you're teeth to it , it produces a glowing white on your teeth , its legit cause I've done it so many times , my grandma used to do it for me when I was a child because I had gaps between my teeth and my brushing wasn't very effective cause I was a small kid but the charcoal technique works like a charm
shouldve called childline bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Jason Voorhees
it didnt hurt or anything i still do it for ultra white teeth ,
is it the same as all them charcoal teeth whitening things that people went crazy for in the teeth whitening market a few years ago?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Jason Voorhees
is it the same as all them charcoal teeth whitening things that people went crazy for in the teeth whitening market a few years ago?
yeah i would say , but you use like legit charcoal to rub your teeth to , it doesn't hurt , you're mouth becomes black of the charcoal but disappears after washing it with water and its tasteless , it just has a rocky texture

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
yeah i would say , but you use like legit charcoal to rub your teeth to , it doesn't hurt , you're mouth becomes black of the charcoal but disappears after washing it with water and its tasteless , it just has a rocky texture
hard to believe tbh. send pic of your teeth, if theyre white af ill do it tonight

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Preoximerianas
hard to believe tbh. send pic of your teeth, if theyre white af ill do it tonight
bruh , i dont have charcoal now , it late over here , but try it man
these are some reults i found online

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14543 and Preoximerianas
I'll try it tbh

except I am not putting carrot oil on myself, I tan well enough already, the teeth pen + uv light ill try
how often do you go and how long for?

• +1
Slayercel. Maybe not by autistic psl standards but u have a fuck boy pheno. Tattoos+Good body and Hair+Tan= High smv by default. What's ur lay count and how old are u?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7098, GymCelNeckPill and 1 other person
Slayercel. Maybe not by autistic psl standards but u have a fuck boy pheno. Tattoos+Good body and Hair+Tan= High smv by default. What's ur lay count and how old are u?
12 lays and 20 bro and thanks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itorroella9 and Jason Voorhees
I
Just started hitting sunbeds again after 2 years as any time im pale i cant get a gf

this girl

(dont let them see u bringing it in there tho otherwise theyll suspend ur account. I left mine in there last time and came and got it today and the girl there said they were gonna give it me back but the owners we pissed at me

View attachment 1386221

So basically in 1/2 sunbed sessions per week, and some shitty £3 carrot oil& £2 teeth whitening pen. you can go from a pastey yellow teethed fag. to a tanned greek god with white as fuck teeth.

View attachment 1386224

this girl

View attachment 1386221

View attachment 1386224
I’ve tried this but instead of carrot oil I megadosed beta carotene from capsules in the week before going to tanning , taking as high as 100 000 IU of it / day. It has given me fantastic results so far, only 15 min of tanning and I had a skin like him
1A94B24E 7A85 4A73 8D3B A1CB2E241B3E

I’ll experiment with this a bit more, I was planning to order MT for a long time now but I might change my mind if this beta carotene + weekly / biweekly sunbed routine works long term

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, AscendingHero, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7098, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
I

I’ve tried this but instead of carrot oil I megadosed beta carotene from capsules in the week before going to tanning , taking as high as 100 000 IU of it / day. It has given me fantastic results so far, only 15 min of tanning and I had a skin like him
View attachment 1386531
I’ll experiment with this a bit more, I was planning to order MT for a long time now but I might change my mind if this beta carotene + weekly / biweekly sunbed routine works long term
i take 25k per day without fail but i see next to no results. i even take it with cheese as its a fat soluable vitamin so only gets absorbed if eaten with fat. u think theres more noticable difference with 100k per day? is that even safe?

also beta carotene doesnt effect ur tanning results, its seperate im pretty sure but both of them combined will give a really really nice golden glow.

the sunbed tan for the reddish darkness + the beta carotene for the yellowy golden glow = insane healthy beautiful colour

• +1

this girl

View attachment 1386221

View attachment 1386224

Are those pictures of you?

• +1
30mins a week with an oil is maybe not the best idea. I know I've posted to you about this before but despite being very pro-UV on here, I think this is dangerously excessive and burning is pretty much guaranteed. You don't need this much exposure to get a tan and it might even be counter-productive.

Women use all sorts of lotions when they tan, mostly just to smell nice and moisturise the skin. That's the only thing that matters, if your skin is dry you get much less benefit, it should be moisturised before and after UV. I use a moisturiser with cocoa butter. I've tried all the different tingle lotions and overpriced stuff they sell (assuming you're talking about Kwik Tan) but I don't see a difference with a regular moisturiser. I wouldn't use oils, they just fry the skin. I have tried using baby oil once but it's probably the worst thing I tried, it felt very uncomfortable. It's also worth noting that women are dumb as fuck so be wary about what advice you take from them.

I first started going around 2009, and I remember being very insecure about it. I'd walk up and down the street waiting for it to be quiet enough that I could walk in. I'd only ever see young women in there and feel like I was out of place. As my physique improved and my tan was on point I felt less insecure about it. These days I don't care at all and I think there's less stigma in general (male looksmaxxing was considered much weirder 10+ years ago).

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai and Deleted member 14543
30mins a week with an oil is maybe not the best idea. I know I've posted to you about this before but despite being very pro-UV on here, I think this is dangerously excessive and burning is pretty much guaranteed. You don't need this much exposure to get a tan and it might even be counter-productive.

Women use all sorts of lotions when they tan, mostly just to smell nice and moisturise the skin. That's the only thing that matters, if your skin is dry you get much less benefit, it should be moisturised before and after UV. I use a moisturiser with cocoa butter. I've tried all the different tingle lotions and overpriced stuff they sell (assuming you're talking about Kwik Tan) but I don't see a difference with a regular moisturiser. I wouldn't use oils, they just fry the skin. I have tried using baby oil once but it's probably the worst thing I tried, it felt very uncomfortable. It's also worth noting that women are dumb as fuck so be wary about what advice you take from them.

I first started going around 2009, and I remember being very insecure about it. I'd walk up and down the street waiting for it to be quiet enough that I could walk in. I'd only ever see young women in there and feel like I was out of place. As my physique improved and my tan was on point I felt less insecure about it. These days I don't care at all and I think there's less stigma in general (male looksmaxxing was considered much weirder 10+ years ago).
hmm do you think i should just moisturise with cocoa butter before and after instead? i dont really burn with carrot oil tbh my skin is very strong.

yeah id say sunbeds are definitely becoming more accepted nowdays. even the sunbed shop i go to released the results that their customers were like 30-40% male and 60-70% female

tan is essential and id say the most important thing to look good if ur a white guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and Deleted member 7098
The teeth whitening pen is complete scam. There are enough newspaper articles about it. Also all of these home bleaching kits with uv lamps are bullshit. Nothing works besides dentist bleaching or getting veneers. The girl probably lied to you, and got one of these 2 options.

• +1
Reactions: sly shinkai
The teeth whitening pen is complete scam. There are enough newspaper articles about it. Also all of these home bleaching kits with uv lamps are bullshit. Nothing works besides dentist bleaching or getting veneers. The girl probably lied to you, and got one of these 2 options.
pretty sure it works or hismile wouldnt be such a big business. jfl for believing newspapers

pretty sure it works or hismile wouldnt be such a big business. jfl for believing newspapers
Fake reviews, paid influencer marketing, hype. Trust me i done enough research about teeth whitening.

• +1
hmm do you think i should just moisturise with cocoa butter before and after instead? i dont really burn with carrot oil tbh my skin is very strong.

yeah id say sunbeds are definitely becoming more accepted nowdays. even the sunbed shop i go to released the results that their customers were like 30-40% male and 60-70% female

tan is essential and id say the most important thing to look good if ur a white guy

What I do is I moisturise after showering (really makes a huge difference to having skin "glow" throughout the day) and then in the room I will moisturise again over key areas. Then afterwards when I get home I use one of those after-sun moisturisers. I never tan enough to burn, so it's more a case of keeping the skin soft and hydrated, and glowing.

When I started going it was like 95% female. I don't even think I saw another male the first year I was going there. Now I would say it's like 60/40 women to men and it's not even metrosexual types, I see tradies, middle aged dads, all sorts. I think it's partly down to the recent awareness about vit D deficiencies.

And I agree tan is essential although I would add a caveat that you shouldn't try to brute force a darker tan than your natural tan you would get in summer. If you're type 3 like me you can look fairly dark but it's silly to try to look southern Italian, for example. A type 1 should not even try to get that dark and should settle for a glow. If you see Scandinavian girls the way they have a slight glow in the summer is more attractive than when they get so dark they look med.

For whitening I just buy the strips off amazon. They aren't as good as pro whitening at a dentist but they do work a bit and cost nothing.

• +1
How big is your frame boy?

this girl

View attachment 1386221

View attachment 1386224
Looking good bro, shame about Ur height. Thought u had a beard, can't you grow one?

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
You know you wanna fight MMA, do you care about it making your nose crooked and making face more asymmetric or anything?
if it gets punched to the left, ill get someone to punch it back to the right + free bonesmashing

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101
if it gets punched to the left, ill get someone to punch it back to the right + free bonesmashing
Make sure to take hooks equally to both sides of the face bro lol
I'm gonna start boxing or MMa dunno which one. I prefer boxing as a fan but pure fighting in day to day think MMA would be better

Make sure to take hooks equally to both sides of the face bro lol
I'm gonna start boxing or MMa dunno which one. I prefer boxing as a fan but pure fighting in day to day think MMA would be better
if i could start again (not that ive been doing it long) id start with boxing as its the base for fighting. then move on to muay thai/kickboxing, then after a year of that, join mma gym and start doing wrestling and ju jitsu too

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
if i could start again (not that ive been doing it long) id start with boxing as its the base for fighting. then move on to muay thai/kickboxing, then after a year of that, join mma gym and start doing wrestling and ju jitsu too
Thanks for the tip bro

Just go to dentist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Baldingman1998
ima poorcel and a lot of us here are too
yeah, it's a good thread.

Probably the cheapest and best SMV-boost you can get.
the PSL worshipers on here really neglect a lot of other SMV factors like a good tan and bright white smile

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I live in a cave and I ride camel to work every day
Ah i know the place, u should be happy u live there and not the UK. its 1 million times better quality of life

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998

this girl

View attachment 1386221

View attachment 1386224
That you in The op?

• +1
Are you not afraid of aging from the tanning or is that a meme?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787