Secret Trick I Learned From a Very Tanned Girl with Extremely White Teeth on How She Did It [Life Hack]

Are you not afraid of aging from the tanning or is that a meme?
sun is good for you as long as u dont abuse it. u can prevent aging from sunbeds with good diet and moisturising. id argue in the UK where we get 0 sun. it'll age you more if you get no sun just cos of pure crusty coldness

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Op are you natty?

I got my teeth whitened by a dentist and they were still yellowish :feelsrope:
yes sir, dont wanna jump on as my hair is my life

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Guys just overdose on carrot juice and tomato juice. And you won’t damage your skin with sun beds which is a huge downside for me.
i legit look like a bronze statue and you will stand out so much since everybody is looking like a walking corpse during winter times.
I have girls literally staring at me in the gym which didn’t happen before although I’m kinda trained. At first I thought I’m majorally tripping aka coping. But everytime I looked up they looked me straight in the eyes and 0,5 seconds later they got really nervous like little child’s and watching back on their phone or doing weird stuff with their hands. Was cute tbh.
The Color could be compared to that of jay Alvarez. Very cheap and lifechanging looksmax. But there is a study somewhere here that states your skin color is the most important point in male attractiveness because it suggest how healthy you are to the female partner which makes sense evolutionary wise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
Guys just overdose on carrot juice and tomato juice. And you won’t damage your skin with sun beds which is a huge downside for me.
i legit look like a bronze statue and you will stand out so much since everybody is looking like a walking corpse during winter times.
I have girls literally staring at me in the gym which didn’t happen before although I’m kinda trained. At first I thought I’m majorally tripping aka coping. But everytime I looked up they looked me straight in the eyes and 0,5 seconds later they got really nervous like little child’s and watching back on their phone or doing weird stuff with their hands. Was cute tbh.
The Color could be compared to that of jay Alvarez. Very cheap and lifechanging looksmax. But there is a study somewhere here that states your skin color is the most important point in male attractiveness because it suggest how healthy you are to the female partner which makes sense evolutionary wise
carrot juice and tomato juice really changes ur skin colour? could u send me some b4 and after pics? or even just after pics? i find it hard to believe tbh.

but i also agree skin colour is one of the most important factors

carrot juice and tomato juice really changes ur skin colour? could u send me some b4 and after pics? or even just after pics? i find it hard to believe tbh.

but i also agree skin colour is one of the most important factors

i can send you a pic from now since I didn’t take pictures when it started to become cold. Some guy here in the thread talked about beta carotene and now you can guess which food contains that. And he reported similar results. If you don’t believe me here are probably hundreds of threads on looksmax alone that all reporting these results or search in reddit.

have you tried udin te carrot oil. bu without the tan-bad?

Does the carrot oil. on itself alone, work well?

Great job, I've never heard of this magic pin before.

Since I know light/sun damages the skin and causes 90% of aging/damage to our skin I mostly stay away from the sun.

I never had an issue with getting GF when I was my whitest which is slightly olive skin but not dark tan at all. However, when I would get those golden tans it's like being on steriods and playing football. when you walk onto the field as the QB it's like you've already scored 2 TD's and threw for 200 yards before the first snap.

I use carrot seed oil as it helps my skin recover from derma rolling and has a strong SPF. I use banana peals once a day on my teeth and it's kept them whiter than anything else I've ever tried.

For the tanning aspect. If I want a really dark tan I use decaf Black tea and boil 2 cups in a pot, boil for about 10 minutes then simmer for another tin. I set it in a glass mason jar in the frige and when it;s cool enough I use on my face, neck, and arms, let it air dry. It gives you a 2-3 shades darker look normally if you have normal white skin. It lasts for a day maybe two.

Lastly, I consume a high amount of fruits and veggies daily full of carotenoids that tan your skin. Here's some of the foods that are high in these carotenoids. I believe there's a seweed that has a certain property that has an even stronger effect as well but I'll take a pass on that.

1.) Sweet potatoes
2.) Carrots
3.) Kale
4.) Mangos
5.) Red peppers
6.) Tomatos
7.) Spinach

bump, read every word

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
@pneumocystosis read the last part papo, u were right, coloring is everything

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
@pneumocystosis read the last part papo, u were right, coloring is everything
wow, crazy how you found this from a 2 year old thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and emeraldglass
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Deleted member 16453 and BrickTop
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis
Fake reviews, paid influencer marketing, hype. Trust me i done enough research about teeth whitening.

Can you share your research results