Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad
little do they know about your voice

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, flamboyant, Deleted member 4563 and 11 others
I'd be tired of this by now, but mirin the stories you provide us.

terachad amnesia react this post

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and justadude
Mirin' fellow BWC mogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel, Deleted member 10104 and Deleted member 6723
Your convo : His me.
:p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
they know that if you really looked like that and were nt you wouldnt be on tinder or bumble

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
we live in two completely different worlds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, 6’1cel, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
If you're keeping it real with yourself, whats the chance you think you find a decent girl to settle down with rn?, have any of these girls on these apps shown any potential at all?

And I did it for this other bitch and she STILL didnt believe me. It genuinely is fucking annoying

I can be verified on TInder AND send a personalized written name verification and they STILL dont believe me

Screenshot 2020 10 13 23 27 03

@Hozay @Warlow @Ioan @Proex @COLTON

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: COLTON, Warlow, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
my man living the dream

Did she send pussy pics tho?
of course not. Women demand everything give nothing. I never gave her the 2nd verification pic tho either

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6264, Deleted member 6723, Hozay and 1 other person
And I did it for this other bitch and she STILL didnt believe me. It genuinely is fucking annoying

View attachment 731846

@Hozay @Warlow @Ioan @Proex
JFL at that last message, i can see why girls are so paranoid with this shit because there's millions of catfishes on apps, but still must be so fucking annoying even after you show proof ngl

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia

I can be verified on TInder AND send a personalized written name verification and they STILL dont believe me

View attachment 731846

@Hozay @Warlow @Ioan @Proex @COLTON
bro a tip for u. Tagging users in an edit is useless since they wont be notified.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Alt Number 3 and Amnesia
chad problems

• JFL
my man living the dream
Yeah dude I'm living the dream, both my dates canceled tn and this girl WAS gunna come over but didnt believe it was rlly me so she chickened out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Azoriko and Hozay
Yeah dude I'm living the dream, both my dates canceled tn and this girl WAS gunna come over but didnt believe it was rlly me so she chickened out
at this point i think you care about getting validated on your posts than by these women

can't say i blame you though

thats the problem when you look too good online. meeting females naturally irl through like school or work, something like that is so much better. because when they see you in the flesh for the first time theres no fucking bullshit, they cant snake their way out of it.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Imagine being so good looking that a verified profile isn't enough to prove that you're not a catfish. Video or death it seems.

thats the problem when you look too good online. meeting females naturally irl through like school or work, something like that is so much better. because when they see you in the flesh for the first time theres no fucking bullshit, they cant snake their way out of it.

That's ACTUALLY what one girl said. She's like if u were in my class at school then u immediately asked me out I'd be cool cause I would have seen u in person first.

But she was also kinda referring to she was scared to meet off bumble cause I might be a rapist or smthing. I shot back "yeah cause there arent rapists on ur college campus or in ur classes?" She didnt know how to respond other than, sorry I just need time before meeting anyone off an app

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Meanwhile i match with a 30 year old roastie, only for Her to tell me we matched by mistake

• JFL
That's ACTUALLY what one girl said. She's like if u were in my class at school then u immediately asked me out I'd be cool cause I would have seen u in person first.
i believe it, meeting online and meeting irl is a whole different ball game. meeting irl naturally for the first time has LTR potential tbh.