Seeing how bad ⚙️ will age my face.

tinoiszygoless

tinoiszygoless

Iron
Joined
Sep 23, 2026
Posts
5
Reputation
10
Since i decided to hop on gear i will be making weekly updates to this thread and showing how test ages my face im 16 years of age and I’ve been natty lifting for 2 years and I’ve seen mediocre progress at best so if you ever wanted to see in real time what test does to your face here it is everything will be documented.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,006.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: lacobus, truechangstatus, rxcessed and 1 other person
Since i decided to hop on gear i will be making weekly updates to this thread and showing how test ages my face im 16 years of age and I’ve been natty lifting for 2 years and I’ve seen mediocre progress at best so if you ever wanted to see in real time what test does to your face here it is everything will be documented.
Damn holy shit 😂
 
  • +1
Reactions: lacobus, rxcessed, tinoiszygoless and 1 other person
Since i decided to hop on gear i will be making weekly updates to this thread and showing how test ages my face im 16 years of age and I’ve been natty lifting for 2 years and I’ve seen mediocre progress at best so if you ever wanted to see in real time what test does to your face here it is everything will be documented.
16 on gear is a literal death wish
 
  • +1
Reactions: lacobus
How so? I’m getting bloods done and following a good protocol to minimize sides.
u couldve waited until u were 19 or smth, too early is gonna be looksminimizing and ur just gonna stunt ur height growth
 
  • +1
Reactions: lacobus
u couldve waited until u were 19 or smth, too early is gonna be looksminimizing and ur just gonna stunt ur height growth

u couldve waited until u were 19 or smth, too early is gonna be looksminimizing and ur just gonna stunt ur height growth
I’ve only been on for about 3 weeks now should I hop off or just keep going? at this point I don’t know.
 
  • +1
Reactions: lacobus
Since i decided to hop on gear i will be making weekly updates to this thread and showing how test ages my face im 16 years of age and I’ve been natty lifting for 2 years and I’ve seen mediocre progress at best so if you ever wanted to see in real time what test does to your face here it is everything will be documented.
bro lwk if Ur 16 and complaining about getting mid results when U were natty Ur lwk a clown, when I was 16 I was getting pretty decent mini changes every week so clearly Ur not training hard enough and took the shortest root out u meow meow.
it's chill tho cuz since U fucked Ur test at the most important part of Ur life when U do hop off Ur gonna have test lesser than a modern blue haired lesbian obese 300 pound woke mother 4 chihuahuas

I hope Ur not grey enuf and are taking ancillaries
 

Similar threads

L
Replies
8
Views
56
mogbee_17
mogbee_17
true5ft11cellFR
Replies
4
Views
42
amethyst
A
T
Replies
27
Views
129
J7X
J7X
helloworld
Replies
6
Views
97
rxcessed
rxcessed
Y
Replies
4
Views
23
keife
keife

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top