Seeing loads of young Zoomers asking about CBD oil(s) both in threads & PM. So here is the one I use. THE BEST.

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
8bb2630add763301426434908cdc47a6

A27441adb69827e63a0b677bd6158d5a

Site: https://www.cbdpure.com/

Order comes all the way from the States for me, so takes anywhere between 15 and 25 days, but I order in bundles of 6. Bulk gets you them cheaper, obviously.

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie and ImpressionableYouth
isnt this illegal in the uk?

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and goat2x
just smoke weed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Lux, JustBeCurry and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and hairyballscel
View attachment 846307

View attachment 846300

Site: https://www.cbdpure.com/

Order comes all the way from the States for me, so takes anywhere between 15 and 25 days, but I order in bundles of 6. Bulk gets you them cheaper, obviously.
so what is the point of this cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Do they even know what they're using it for?

what does it do bro

tf outta here with your little cbd ecom site

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot and Deleted member 6908
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, TheChosenChad, Lux and 1 other person
over for your social status if you dont smoke weed with your friends

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
You kids have had iPhones and Android phones in your hands since the age of 6, looking at adverts/commercials everywhere you look that you now think everything you see is a scam/con/cope or whatever else you wanna call it lol.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
over for your social status if you dont smoke weed with your friends

Yayo is a much better drug. Had that with friends for at least a good 2 months while away on vacation.

Weed is boring.

Yayo is a much better drug. Had that with friends for at least a good 2 months while away on vacation.

Weed is boring.
wtf is yayo? is it a uk thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
You kids have had iPhones and Android phones in your hands since the age of 6, looking at adverts/commercials everywhere you look that you now think everything you see is a scam/con/cope or whatever else you wanna call it lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 8461
This one is short and sharp to the point on CBD

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
wtf is yayo? is it a uk thing

:ROFLMAO: not quite old quite yet young pup. 28 going on 29 millennial here

EDIT: Who is the oldest on this site btw?

Last edited:
Chad-lite doctor explains....

stop spreading this bullshit cope man this does not looksmax anyone at all it just cause you to be a unmotivated son of a bitch

Who said this was to looksmax kid?

Reported for abuse. High estrogen teenage girl rage. Beginning of experiencing menstrual cycles.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
you know you're low IQ when you watch youtubers and a celebrity doctor like Dr Oz (JFL) instead of doing your own actual research. CBD (snake) oil is useless for you. These 'health benefits' are so marginal and only happen to a small subset of the people who take it. There are so many better things you could be spending your money on.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and karbo
you know you're low IQ when you watch youtubers and a celebrity doctor like Dr Oz (JFL) instead of doing your own actual research. CBD (snake) oil is useless for you. These 'health benefits' are so marginal and only happen to a small subset of the people who take it. There are so many better things you could be spending your money on.

Boring.

I've done my own research.

I've even experienced using it for months and months. So no the benefits are not minimal little overweight 15 year old typing from his room. Snake oil lol. You kids are cliches. Actual cliches. You fucking uncreative, inauthentic losers with zero prospect. lol

All your low IQ high IQ bullshit you can stick up your fucking ass. Your personality is an entire fucking meme.

I am just linking this shit to people who need it dumbed down. Trust me when I announce that I've been using and benefiting from this for 2 years now. If you don't want to try it, DON'T. But don't be some kind of little bitch child that acts like he's some fucking sharp-head on what's a con and what's not. Or I'll fucking knock you out. You fucking pussy.

Fuck off now out the thread if you don;'t like it little lonely white boy with no friends.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and youngbraziliannigga
Yo @Kingkellz if I get another one of these replies from a dumb kid I am gonna make all these teenagers cry. Better make sure you moderate this place with care. I was private messaged by multiple guys to share my experience with CBD and I have done that. I ain't one to write a mother fucking thesis like a try-hard and then label it guide. So these superficial tik-tok wannabe tools think that makes it uncredible. Remove their posts or I will resort them to suicide.

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
Boring.

I've done my own research.

I've even experienced using it for months and months. So no the benefits are not minimal little overweight 15 year old typing from his room. Snake oil lol. You kids are cliches. Actual cliches. You fucking uncreative, inauthentic losers with zero prospect. lol

All your low IQ high IQ bullshit you can stick up your fucking ass. Your personality is an entire fucking meme.

I am just linking this shit to people who need it dumbed down. Trust me when I announce that I've been using and benefiting from this for 2 years now. If you don't want to try it, DON'T. But don't be some kind of little bitch child that acts like he's some fucking sharp-head on what's a con and what's not. Or I'll fucking knock you out. You fucking pussy.

Fuck off now out the thread if you don;'t like it little lonely white boy with no friends.
wtf are these replies lmao? cringiest user on .me tbh. you spend too much time on here bruh to be getting this mad at PSL words

just admit you fell for the marketing scam and placebo coped to rationalize the money you spent. or just keep being a consoomer you wonky eyed fuck

• +1
Reactions: karbo
wtf are these replies lmao? cringiest user on .me tbh. you spend too much time on here bruh to be getting this mad at PSL words

just admit you fell for the marketing scam and placebo coped to rationalize the money you spent. or just keep being a consoomer you wonky eyed fuck

caging at this convo