Seeing the Collapse of USA/Europe is the best thing of my long years of living

Carv

Carv

Inactive
Imagine being the big bully USA and legit killings tons of people over money and private cooperation's then you are mad when people come to your land while you destroyed there's lol.

Imagine getting upset that you destroyed a tons of nations and then complain people are coming in MASS.

USA has tons of enemies worldwide they will either have to use Nuclear weapons or let them get there nation takened from them.

Europe is becoming mini India, Arab and Africans.
USA is becoming mini Africa and Hispanic place.
What a time to be alive ngl.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Heinrich Schmidt, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @murdah @TechnoBoss

@SecularIslamist

Imagine being the big bully USA and legit killings tons of people over money and private cooperation's then you are mad when people come to your land while you destroyed there's lol.

Imagine getting upset that you destroyed a tons of nations and then complain people are coming in MASS.

USA has tons of enemies worldwide they will either have to use Nuclear weapons or let them get there nation takened from them.

I’m not happy. The Muslims and curries will ruin Europe.

Whire people BBCs and Latinos are your last hope to save you from the Muslim and Hindu menace. Only we can keep Europe Christian. Your women don’t like me so I cannot save you myself but I can tell my bbc Christian brothers to slay your women in my stead to save europe from becoming mini Islamabad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, murdah, Rimaxtis and 1 other person
I’m not happy. The Muslims and curries will ruin Europe.

Whire people BBCs and Latinos are your last hope to save you from the Muslim and Hindu menace. Only we can keep Europe Christian
Muslims won't takeover because Islam is only thriving cause they have like 50 kids per couple.

More people leave Islam then staying in it.

Fastest religion growing is cope they just have kids and brainwash them.

I was raised Muslim and left at 20

Muslims won't takeover because Islam is only thriving cause they have like 50 kids per couple.

More people leave Islam then staying in it.

Fastest religion growing is cope they just have kids and brainwash them.

I was raised Muslim and left at 20
Islam is a cult not a religion it thrives because it enforces group think and a culture. Islam also has apostasy laws where leaving is a death sentence both metaphorically and literally. When Muslim men date and breed with cumskin women they FORCE the kid to be a MUDSLIME like them. This is how they are taking over Europe, and Cumskins are so fucking retarded they let their daughters do this. African Christian’s DO NOT allow such nonsense to take place as we understand Islam unlike pinkies who think all ethncis are innocent victims

It’s over for for us all. Europe will become Muslim its over and it’s al thanks to Gayrheists and white men

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis

Only jewrope will cease to exist. USA still remains.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, |Daddy_Zygos|, murdah and 1 other person
Average curry dream

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Islam is a cult not a religion it thrives because it enforces group think and a culture. Islam also has apostasy laws where leaving is a death sentence both metaphorically and literally. When Muslim men date and breed with cumskin women they FORCE the kid to be a MUDSLIME like them. This is how they are taking over Europe, and Cumskins are so fucking retarded they let their daughters do this. African Christian’s DO NOT allow such nonsense to take place as we understand Islam unlike pinkies who think all ethncis are innocent victims
Islam is a cult I agree.

If you go on reddit it's tons of "Muslims" who cosplay so they don't die.

Turkey is a "Muslim Nation" but it's they are secular asf.
Most muslims in the USA are not muslim at all.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Only jewrope will cease to exist. USA still remains.
Jews are hated worldwide.

They are tons of articles showing Jews are getting kicked out in places worldwide.

Everyone hates them one day people will hunt them down like cattle.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, TechnoBoss and St.TikTokcel

They are tons of articles showing Jews are getting kicked out in places worldwide.

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, 5'7 zoomer, |Daddy_Zygos| and 3 others
I don’t like this bro. America did tons of fucked up shit but at the end of day it’s my team bro. I don’t have an exit strategy If it fails. Where are we supposed to go if this shit goes belly up?

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Costcosuperstore
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
Islam is a cult I agree.

If you go on reddit it's tons of "Muslims" who cosplay so they don't die.

Turkey is a "Muslim Nation" but it's they are secular asf.
Most muslims in the USA are not muslim at all.
Well most western “Christian’s” are cosplaying and I’ll say for a fact the avg Muslim is a better adherent to their faith than the avg Christian and I say this as a Christian. Ofc both are subhumans on avg but the point remains one has more devour today. Ironcially African immigration from Christian nations is the only reason why Europe isn’t fully Muslim by now. Imagine if Black Africans were Muslim by default all those mullatos you see would all be saying “allhamdullahiiii”

:feelswah::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: It’s over for the Pink man

It's 2083, everything became virtual so I'm typing this from my basement, at this rate I'm sure that west will fall soon guys! Everything will collapse! Two more weeks! I think....right?

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Carv
I don’t like this bro. America did tons of fucked up shit but at the end of day it’s my team bro. I don’t have an exit strategy If it fails. Where are we supposed to go if this shit goes belly up?
Yeah too bad bro.

America did it to it's self. No one told them to treat people who don't look like them like shit.

White people are legit a minority worldwide. The day is coming when everyone gangs up to the USA kill all whites.

I don't even hate white people you should hear the shit people in China, Russia and Africa says.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and TechnoBoss
Well most western “Christian’s” are cosplaying and I’ll say for a fact the avg Muslim is a better adherent to their faith than the avg Christian and I say this as a Christian. Ofc both are subhumans on avg but the point remains one has more devour today. Ironcially African immigration from Christian nations is the only reason why Europe isn’t fully Muslim by now. Imagine if Black Africans were Muslim by default all those mullatos you see would all be saying “allhamdullahiiii”

:feelswah::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: It’s over for the Pink man
Lol it's funny how the USA/Europe has brainwashed white people to think nothing is happening LOL.

I kinda feel bad for them but don't at the same time tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Lol it's funny how the USA/Europe has brainwashed white people to think nothing is happening LOL.

I kinda feel bad for them but don't at the same time tbh.
Whire people abandoned the one thing that made them great. God. It was with god they did and conquered the world, once they put god away they fell into depravity and hedonism and now they are secular liberals who will allow the MUDSLIMES to take over their country and establish sharia law and we won’t be able to do jack shit

I’ll still continue to fuck Muslim women though so I welcome Abdi’s and Abuuu keep bringing your women so I can fuck their halal pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah and Carv
Whire people abandoned the one thing that made them great. God. It was with god they did and conquered the world, once they put god away they fell into depravity and hedonism and now they are secular liberals who will allow the MUDSLIMES to take over their country and establish sharia law and we won’t be able to do jack shit

I’ll still continue to fuck Muslim women though so I welcome Abdi’s and Abuuu keep bringing your women so I can fuck their halal pussy
JFL. Yep I agree about God. God and Nationalism is what made USA so great for them.

Yeah ngl white people use to be 10x more brutal now they are soy fags who drink Starbucks and sit in offices all day.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and TechnoBoss
JFL. Yep I agree about God. God and Nationalism is what made USA so great for them.

Yeah ngl white people use to be 10x more brutal now they are soy fags who drink Starbucks and sit in offices all day.
4C568FD2 C876 42D5 ACA7 E139E7AAFE17
2BAA70F6 CB4A 47CC AB36 C19262F58242

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, |Daddy_Zygos|, Costcosuperstore and 2 others

It’s not about brutality it’s about having boundaries, now they have none, they let their 10 yr old daughters dress like prostitutes, they have no self discipline and let their Christian daughters marry MUDSLIMES and then act shocked when the kids Muslim.

They support immigration which is pathetic and I say this an an BBC. They are a shadow of their former self. ITS OVER for Western Europe only Balkans EE will live (MED Europe is 3rd world we don’t mention them)

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
What happen to yall? Serious Question
White brah fell off. Too much soy. Too little competition. We got comfortable. Shit was too good for too long.

It’s not about brutality it’s about having boundaries, now they have none, they let their 10 yr old daughters dress like prostitutes, they have no self discipline and let their Christian daughters marry MUDSLIMES and then act shocked when the kids Muslim.

They support immigration which is pathetic and I say this an an BBC. They are a shadow of their former self. ITS OVER for Western Europe only Balkans EE will live (MED Europe is 3rd world we don’t mention them)
Yeah brutality is same as having boundaries. If those boundaries were crossed they would wage wars or just kill the person.
Yep white woman are birth controls and getting fucking every race JFL for the white cucks for marrying them.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
By yourself a one-way ticket to mumbai while u can and don't look back bhai. Cost of living and land will be cheap at least. Also imagine the stacies :love::love::love: :feelshah:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Carv and TechnoBoss
By yourself a one-way ticket to mumbai while u can and don't look back bhai. Cost of living and land will be cheap at least. Also imagine the stacies :love::love::love: :feelshah:
On my way! :love::love:

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Carv and tombradylover
Yeah brutality is same as having boundaries. If those boundaries were crossed they would wage wars or just kill the person.
Yep white woman are birth controls and getting fucking every race JFL for the white cucks for marrying them.
Like @Clavicular if your born to a white woman nowadays your borne to an ex whore.

What’s annoying about that, is claviculars gray grandad and grandad never had such a fear of having an ex whore mother. But every White child is born to an toilet that has had every Tyrone and Chad cock in her like an Petri dish

• +1
Reactions: Carv
White brah fell off. Too much soy. Too little competition. We got comfortable. Shit was too good for too long.
Yep I agree ngl.

This is what happened to Rome before it fell.

Rome's fall was a result of a combination of internal weaknesses and external pressures, culminating in the collapse of the Western Roman Empire in 476 CE. Key factors include:
- Political Instability
- Economic Decline ( Heavy taxation, Reliance on slave labor )
- Military Challenges

- Social and Cultural Decay
- Administrative Overreach (
Meaning trying save everyone and extending there too much and forgetting about there native people )
- External Invasions ( Just like USA got everyone coming here doing micro colonization )

Reading all this do not see this happening to USA/Europe?

@PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and TechnoBoss
Like @Clavicular if your born to a white woman nowadays your borne to an ex whore.

What’s annoying about that, is claviculars gray grandad and grandad never had such a fear of having an ex whore mother. But every White child is born to an toilet that has had every Tyrone and Chad cock in her like an Petri dish
Lol kinda thankful I'm black most of black girls aren't whores tbh.

White woman legit fuck everything moving

take your meds schizo, USA is a thousand year reich

• +1
US will survive the Biden Idiocracy.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Carv

Yeah cause that worked before...
32902   SoyBooru

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAnomaly, TechnoBoss and Costcosuperstore

Until abdul and kareem behead you for debauchery jfl. When islam takes over, they will surely impose sharia law and thats when its over 100%.

• JFL
White people are a minority lol. Are all of you going to survive everyone against you?

You are legit a keyboard warrior on Looksmax.org prob wouldn't able to do a pullup
goyim still haven't learned sheer numbers and physical strength wont save them from getting enslaved by the Yehudim

• JFL
goyim still haven't learned sheer numbers and physical strength wont save them from getting enslaved by the Yehudim
So you will bomb everything = No Food, No Workers, Etc

USA barely has resources

• Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and TechnoBoss
USA barely has resources
You dont know what you're talking about...
This thread is just wishful thinking and daydreaming from third worlders and nonwhites

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, |Daddy_Zygos| and Carv
You dont know what you're talking about...
This thread is just wishful thinking and daydreaming from third worlders and nonwhites
Give me evidence or stats that prove you right.

USA barely has resources
Meanwhile 2 billion metric tons of REM in Wyoming alone. Also the only thing that will happen after the West collapses is a mass culling/recolonization of SSAs Africans by either other Africans or Chinese/Indians.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, |Daddy_Zygos|, Carv and 1 other person
Give me evidence or stats that prove you right.
you first, your hypothesis so far is nothing but your mere words - theres nothing for me to disprove as of now

What do you mean by this?
The United States relies heavily on imports of Crude oil and petroleum products, Industrial supplies and materials, Capital goods and machinery and Consumer goods.

Crude Oil and Petroleum Products​

The U.S. is a major importer of crude oil and petroleum products. The top sources of U.S. crude oil imports in 2022 were:
  1. Canada (61% of total crude oil imports)
  2. Mexico (9%)
  3. Saudi Arabia (6%)
  4. Russia (5%)
  5. Colombia (3%)
For petroleum products like gasoline, distillates, and other refined products, the top sources in 2022 were:
  1. Canada (26% of total petroleum product imports)
  2. Russia (8%)
  3. Mexico (7%)
  4. Saudi Arabia (6%)
  5. South Korea (5%)

Industrial Supplies and Materials​

The U.S. imports a wide range of industrial supplies and materials, including chemicals, plastics, metals, and other raw materials. The top sources in 2022 were:
  1. Canada (14% of total industrial supplies and materials imports)
  2. China (13%)
  3. Mexico (10%)
  4. Germany (5%)
  5. Japan (4%)

Capital Goods and Machinery​

The U.S. is a major importer of capital equipment, such as computers, telecommunications equipment, and industrial machinery. The top sources in 2022 were:
  1. China (27% of total capital goods imports)
  2. Mexico (14%)
  3. Canada (7%)
  4. Germany (6%)
  5. Japan (5%)

Consumer Goods​

The U.S. imports a significant amount of consumer products like apparel, footwear, toys, and electronics. The top sources in 2022 were:
  1. China (41% of total consumer goods imports)
  2. Vietnam (9%)
  3. Mexico (7%)
  4. Canada (4%)
  5. India (3%)

Impacts:

Crude Oil and Petroleum Products

The U.S. imported around $246 billion worth of crude oil and $146 billion worth of other petroleum products in 2022.

A complete halt in supplies from non-European sources could lead to soaring energy prices, disruptions in transportation and manufacturing, and reduced consumer spending.

Industrial Supplies and Materials

In 2022, the U.S. imported around $330 billion worth of industrial supplies like chemicals, plastics, and metals from non-European countries. Losing access to these critical raw materials would cripple many U.S. manufacturing industries, causing production shutdowns and layoffs.

Capital Goods and Machinery

The U.S. imported around $680 billion worth of capital goods like computers, machinery, and equipment from non-European nations in 2022.

Consumer Goods
In 2022, the U.S. imported around $670 billion worth of consumer products like apparel, footwear, and electronics from non-European countries.

In total, if Europe became the sole supplier of all these critical imports to the U.S., and supplies from all other nations were cut off, it could realistically result in a staggering 6-10% drop in U.S. GDP. This would likely push the economy into a deep recession or even depression.

Chatgpt. What happen if a 10% GDP happened to USA?

A 10% drop in GDP in the United States would have significant and far-reaching impacts on the economy, society, and potentially the global economy. Here are some potential consequences:

Economic Impacts

1. **Recession**: A 10% drop in GDP would almost certainly lead to a severe recession or even a depression. It would indicate a massive contraction in economic activity.

2. **Unemployment**: Unemployment rates would likely spike significantly. Businesses would cut jobs to cope with decreased demand and revenue losses.

3. **Business Failures**: Many businesses, especially small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), might go bankrupt due to reduced consumer spending and investment.

4. **Stock Market**: The stock market would likely experience a sharp decline as investor confidence wanes and corporate profits fall.

5. **Government Revenue**: Tax revenues would decline sharply, leading to larger budget deficits and potentially necessitating cuts to public services or increases in debt.

6. **Interest Rates and Monetary Policy**: The Federal Reserve might lower interest rates (if not already at zero) and implement other monetary policy measures such as quantitative easing to stimulate the economy.

Social Impacts

1. **Income Inequality**: Economic downturns often exacerbate income inequality, as lower-income individuals are more likely to lose their jobs and face financial hardship.

2. **Poverty**: Poverty rates would increase as more people lose their jobs and incomes decline.

3. **Social Services**: There would be increased demand for social services such as unemployment benefits, food assistance, and healthcare.

4. **Mental Health**: Economic hardship is associated with increased stress, anxiety, and other mental health issues.

Global Impacts

1. **Global Trade**: The U.S. is a major player in global trade. A significant downturn in the U.S. economy would likely reduce global trade volumes, impacting economies worldwide.

2. **Financial Markets**: Global financial markets would be affected due to the interconnected nature of global finance. There could be a ripple effect leading to economic slowdowns in other countries.

3. **Currency Valuation**: The U.S. dollar might weaken due to reduced economic confidence, though it could also see temporary strengthening as a safe-haven asset.

Policy Responses

1. **Fiscal Stimulus**: The government might implement large-scale fiscal stimulus measures such as direct payments to citizens, infrastructure projects, and support for businesses.

2. **Monetary Policy**: As mentioned, the Federal Reserve would likely use all available tools to mitigate the economic impact, including lowering interest rates and asset purchases.

3. **Regulatory Changes**: There might be changes in regulations to support economic recovery, such as easing restrictions on certain industries or providing more support to banks and financial institutions.

Long-Term Consequences

1. **Debt Levels**: Increased government spending to counter the recession would lead to higher national debt levels.

2. **Structural Changes**: The economy might undergo structural changes, with some industries shrinking permanently while others, particularly those in technology or healthcare, might grow.

3. **Policy Shifts**: There could be shifts in economic policy, with more emphasis on reducing income inequality and increasing economic resilience.

4. **Behavioral Changes**: Consumers and businesses might change their behaviors, such as increased savings rates and more cautious investment strategies.

In summary, a 10% drop in GDP in the U.S. would lead to severe economic, social, and global consequences, prompting extensive policy responses and potentially leading to long-term changes in the economy.

@TechnoBoss @Sny @URL code

• Hmm...
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
The United States relies heavily on imports of Crude oil and petroleum products, Industrial supplies and materials, Capital goods and machinery and Consumer goods.

Crude Oil and Petroleum Products​

The U.S. is a major importer of crude oil and petroleum products. The top sources of U.S. crude oil imports in 2022 were:
  1. Canada (61% of total crude oil imports)
  2. Mexico (9%)
  3. Saudi Arabia (6%)
  4. Russia (5%)
  5. Colombia (3%)
For petroleum products like gasoline, distillates, and other refined products, the top sources in 2022 were:
  1. Canada (26% of total petroleum product imports)
  2. Russia (8%)
  3. Mexico (7%)
  4. Saudi Arabia (6%)
  5. South Korea (5%)

Industrial Supplies and Materials​

The U.S. imports a wide range of industrial supplies and materials, including chemicals, plastics, metals, and other raw materials. The top sources in 2022 were:
  1. Canada (14% of total industrial supplies and materials imports)
  2. China (13%)
  3. Mexico (10%)
  4. Germany (5%)
  5. Japan (4%)

Capital Goods and Machinery​

The U.S. is a major importer of capital equipment, such as computers, telecommunications equipment, and industrial machinery. The top sources in 2022 were:
  1. China (27% of total capital goods imports)
  2. Mexico (14%)
  3. Canada (7%)
  4. Germany (6%)
  5. Japan (5%)

Consumer Goods​

The U.S. imports a significant amount of consumer products like apparel, footwear, toys, and electronics. The top sources in 2022 were:
  1. China (41% of total consumer goods imports)
  2. Vietnam (9%)
  3. Mexico (7%)
  4. Canada (4%)
  5. India (3%)

Impacts:

Crude Oil and Petroleum Products

The U.S. imported around $246 billion worth of crude oil and $146 billion worth of other petroleum products in 2022.

A complete halt in supplies from non-European sources could lead to soaring energy prices, disruptions in transportation and manufacturing, and reduced consumer spending.

Industrial Supplies and Materials

In 2022, the U.S. imported around $330 billion worth of industrial supplies like chemicals, plastics, and metals from non-European countries. Losing access to these critical raw materials would cripple many U.S. manufacturing industries, causing production shutdowns and layoffs.

Capital Goods and Machinery

The U.S. imported around $680 billion worth of capital goods like computers, machinery, and equipment from non-European nations in 2022.

Consumer Goods
In 2022, the U.S. imported around $670 billion worth of consumer products like apparel, footwear, and electronics from non-European countries.

In total, if Europe became the sole supplier of all these critical imports to the U.S., and supplies from all other nations were cut off, it could realistically result in a staggering 6-10% drop in U.S. GDP. This would likely push the economy into a deep recession or even depression.

Chatgpt. What happen if a 10% GDP happened to USA?

A 10% drop in GDP in the United States would have significant and far-reaching impacts on the economy, society, and potentially the global economy. Here are some potential consequences:

Economic Impacts

1. **Recession**: A 10% drop in GDP would almost certainly lead to a severe recession or even a depression. It would indicate a massive contraction in economic activity.

2. **Unemployment**: Unemployment rates would likely spike significantly. Businesses would cut jobs to cope with decreased demand and revenue losses.

3. **Business Failures**: Many businesses, especially small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), might go bankrupt due to reduced consumer spending and investment.

4. **Stock Market**: The stock market would likely experience a sharp decline as investor confidence wanes and corporate profits fall.

5. **Government Revenue**: Tax revenues would decline sharply, leading to larger budget deficits and potentially necessitating cuts to public services or increases in debt.

6. **Interest Rates and Monetary Policy**: The Federal Reserve might lower interest rates (if not already at zero) and implement other monetary policy measures such as quantitative easing to stimulate the economy.

Social Impacts

1. **Income Inequality**: Economic downturns often exacerbate income inequality, as lower-income individuals are more likely to lose their jobs and face financial hardship.

2. **Poverty**: Poverty rates would increase as more people lose their jobs and incomes decline.

3. **Social Services**: There would be increased demand for social services such as unemployment benefits, food assistance, and healthcare.

4. **Mental Health**: Economic hardship is associated with increased stress, anxiety, and other mental health issues.

Global Impacts

1. **Global Trade**: The U.S. is a major player in global trade. A significant downturn in the U.S. economy would likely reduce global trade volumes, impacting economies worldwide.

2. **Financial Markets**: Global financial markets would be affected due to the interconnected nature of global finance. There could be a ripple effect leading to economic slowdowns in other countries.

3. **Currency Valuation**: The U.S. dollar might weaken due to reduced economic confidence, though it could also see temporary strengthening as a safe-haven asset.

Policy Responses

1. **Fiscal Stimulus**: The government might implement large-scale fiscal stimulus measures such as direct payments to citizens, infrastructure projects, and support for businesses.

2. **Monetary Policy**: As mentioned, the Federal Reserve would likely use all available tools to mitigate the economic impact, including lowering interest rates and asset purchases.

3. **Regulatory Changes**: There might be changes in regulations to support economic recovery, such as easing restrictions on certain industries or providing more support to banks and financial institutions.

Long-Term Consequences

1. **Debt Levels**: Increased government spending to counter the recession would lead to higher national debt levels.

2. **Structural Changes**: The economy might undergo structural changes, with some industries shrinking permanently while others, particularly those in technology or healthcare, might grow.

3. **Policy Shifts**: There could be shifts in economic policy, with more emphasis on reducing income inequality and increasing economic resilience.

4. **Behavioral Changes**: Consumers and businesses might change their behaviors, such as increased savings rates and more cautious investment strategies.

In summary, a 10% drop in GDP in the U.S. would lead to severe economic, social, and global consequences, prompting extensive policy responses and potentially leading to long-term changes in the economy.

@TechnoBoss @Sny @URL code
Im not arguing with chatgpt nor reading AI generated garbage.

And i mean, you just proved you have no clue what you're talking about, considering you had to use an AI to help you find relevant info... You didnt even fact check any of it, you dont know how true it is.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Carv and |Daddy_Zygos|
Im not arguing with chatgpt nor reading AI generated garbage.

And i mean, you just proved you have no clue what you're talking about, considering you had to use an AI to help you find relevant info... You didnt even fact check any of it, you dont know how true it is.
I used ChatGPT for the bottom portion

and once you've turned alll third world nations into the 3rd world where will you run to after that? brown retard.

• Hmm...
That would be bad for the incels.
Incels benefit grately from the modern global world order, and would have been thrown to the wolves in the past.

• Woah