Seeing the comment section of any post absolutely triggers the fuck out of me

T

Turtle

Silver
Literally just looking through the comment section of any post is enough to trigger me and make me become really angry and neurotic

I think because I'm just so used to people instantly shutting me down and insulting me whenever I try to include myself in the conversation since from school, whenever I read through the comment section and see all the normies talking about their normie things, I imagine myself trying to make a comment and join in, but people instantly going through my profile and insulting me with some random and unrelated thing such as my appearance or my profile like "omg it's you you're that insane ugly weirdo LMAO fuck outta here" and basically rejecting me from trying to include myself in the comment section, because of my looks

It's just something my brain instantly expects in any social interaction, I just always fully anticipate people being fucking dicks to me for no reason, i guarantee its caused by people excluding me and ostracizing me my whole time in school, I never got to experience what it's like to be included and treated like a human, ever...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Collagen or rope, Copeful and 2 others
🐢 XD

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 14262, Collagen or rope and 1 other person
The fucking evil nazi pieces of shit who ostracized me in school caused me so much mental damage and pain, yet everyone is still surprised I'm so angry all the time, like wtf?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Collagen or rope and Copeful
The fucking evil nazi pieces of shit who ostracized me in school caused me so much mental damage and pain, yet everyone is still surprised I'm so angry all the time, like wtf?
5EF27E94 B8B3 4AC5 BBA0 EDB87CA24F1C

• JFL
Reactions: Collagen or rope and .👽.
what r u talking about i dont get it? what comment section nigga?:feelsuhh:

THE RAYS FROM THE SUN CAUSE MY FACE TO IMMEDIATELY BECOME UGLY TO FOIDS! IT’S OVER!

what r u talking about i dont get it? what comment section nigga?:feelsuhh:
Literally anywhere, on Facebook, on Reddit, even seeing other people IRL talk to eachother makes me feel utterly excluded and makes me fantasize about tearing the skin of my face off and smash my skull to fucking pieces with a hammer

It's just knowing that I'll never ever be apart of anything like that, I'll never know what it's like to actually be a real human being

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Collagen or rope and .👽.
:feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Do you still ask girls for ratings of you and your bullies?

Literally just looking through the comment section of any post is enough to trigger me and make me become really angry and neurotic

I think because I'm just so used to people instantly shutting me down and insulting me whenever I try to include myself in the conversation since from school, whenever I read through the comment section and see all the normies talking about their normie things, I imagine myself trying to make a comment and join in, but people instantly going through my profile and insulting me with some random and unrelated thing such as my appearance or my profile like "omg it's you you're that insane ugly weirdo LMAO fuck outta here" and basically rejecting me from trying to include myself in the comment section, because of my looks

It's just something my brain instantly expects in any social interaction, I just always fully anticipate people being fucking dicks to me for no reason, i guarantee its caused by people excluding me and ostracizing me my whole time in school, I never got to experience what it's like to be included and treated like a human, ever...
Bro dont worry we are with you fuck idiots on this forum its toxic asf

Saint turtle

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot