Seeking Expert Advice for 90-Day Comprehensive Looksmaxxing Journey: Facial Aesthetics Focus

A

anonymous8675

Iron
I'm a 27-year-old male embarking on a 90-day transformation journey focused on enhancing both my facial and physique aesthetics.

Physique-wise, I'm incorporating anabolic steroids to boost muscle growth, adhering to a diet targeting 10% body fat, undergoing blood tests, and addressing water retention. While I feel prepared on this front, it's the facial aesthetic aspect that I seek assistance with.

I aim to obtain a comprehensive facial analysis to pinpoint any deficits. With the steroid regime, facial exercises, such as hard chewing for the masseter muscle and mewing for tongue posture, will yield quicker results. Some possibilities for my regimen include daily tretinoin application, facial exfoliation, cold masks for "hunter eyes", and additional treatments to address the identified deficits. I'm also contemplating sleep spinal traction to potentially increase height. Notably, I have a beard, which I'll likely shave for an accurate assessment.

Does anyone have recommendations for reliable individuals or entities, like wheat waffles, Nero angel, Brett maverick, or Qoves, proficient in facial evaluations and corrective plans? If no single entity combines both expertise, I'm open to consulting multiple. For privacy reasons, I won't share my identity, and kindly request that you refrain from self-promotion for unbiased advice.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: User49, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Artemis
90-day transformation journey focused on enhancing both my facial and physique aesthetics

90 DAYS? That's barely enough time to see results from skincare let alone hardmaxing.

tyson GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Deleted member 24444, Artemis and 1 other person
op ask me for advice in dm if you want.

90 DAYS? That's barely enough time to see results from skincare let alone hardmaxing.

tyson GIF
i ascended in 90 days too. leanmaxxing skincare and other shit i did

• +1
Reactions: anonymous8675
op dont listen to nerdcelthuncock in your quest to obtani a comprehensive facial analysis

i dont know of any Entities rn but if i find any of them ill forward to you op

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and anonymous8675
op dont listen to nerdcelthuncock in your quest to obtani a comprehensive facial analysis

Okay, why shouldn’t I listen to him?

Could you send it to me too

tyson GIF
I leanmaxxed in a couple months, it's def possible to make SOME gains but OP is coping

holy fuck ur a retard op :feelsokman:

expert comprehensive journey aesthetics embarking transformation journey enhancing aesthetics

incorporating growth adhering targeting undergoing addressing prepared aesthetic aspect assistance

obtain comprehensive analysis pinpoint deficits regime masseter posture yield possibilities regimen application additional address identified deficits contemplating potentially notably accurate

recommendations reliable entities proficient evaluations corrective entity expertise consulting privacy identity kindly request refrain unbiased
please rope

Only surgery will do anything significant.

go play golf you old man