Seen Chin Growth

rares54

rares54

I visit on here once a month
Over the last few months I've seen my chin grow and slowly start to resemble my father's chin. He has a pointy chin but it's not small but rather big, does this mean that my chin will continue to grow and be like my father's or even bigger with the right diet/habits?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and sportsmogger
Over the last few months I've seen my chin grow and slowly start to resemble my father's chin. He has a pointy chin but it's not small but rather big, does this mean that my chin will continue to grow and be like my father's or even bigger with the right diet/habits?
Depends, chin and mandible grow from 16-22.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, greywind, Beastchodecode and 4 others
It can definitely still grow. Mine grew over the course of 2 hours as a surgeon down-grafted it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, neverchadlite, normie tiktoker and 14 others
It can definitely still grow. Mine grew over the course of 2 hours as a surgeon down-grafted it.
Yeah, but im thinking bout puberty. I just saw a photo of young father and notices his chin projection was CRAZY. Mine is fine, but im nowhere near 22. U think it can grow in all directions?

bonesmashing works.

• +1
Reactions: Running!
How old?

bonesmashing works.
Never bonesmash your jaw, it will only give an ogrelook if it did work which it doesn't, not enough to fix a failio

pointy chin is bad anyway, just wait and save for genio regardless

• +1
Reactions: Feliezzx
Never bonesmash your jaw, it will only give an ogrelook if it did work which it doesn't, not enough to fix a failio
i have a dimple in my chin and the swellimg removes it which ascends me by like 2 PSL , and it majes my chin look bigger and forward grown, thats the only place i bonesmash

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
is water wet guys?

pointy chin is bad anyway, just wait and save for genio regardless
JFL what. It all comes down how well it harmonizes and suits the face. I morphed myself with square chin and didn't look a lot better. Square has broader appeal yes, but pointy isnt a failo or anything like that. Brad pitt, chico has pointy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
JFL what. It all comes down how well it harmonizes and suits the face. I morphed myself with square chin and didn't look a lot better. Square has broader appeal yes, but pointy isnt a failo or anything like that. Brad pitt, chico has pointy
They don’t have pointy chins, they just don’t have clefts
their chins are still somewhat wide.. just not projected

when I think of “pointy chin” I think of a chin like Reese Witherspoon, she has large but pointy chin

but I agree both of them would look worse with more robust chin. harmony > bones

is water wet guys?

• +1
just googled her up and my father has a chin very similar to that,

well yeah, but not maher tier wide
Yeah that chin is a failo on both genders, no offense to your father.
Very unharmonious. should get a “T shaped genioplasty” in the future.

I have no chin and I must rope

Yeah that chin is a failo on both genders, no offense to your father.
Very unharmonious. should get a “T shaped genioplasty” in the future.
no its not a failo you said it yourself, I'm not saying this to cope but a chin like that would likely be the least of my worries. A recessed chin is 1000x worse, u can literally see vinnie hacker he has a chin like that too, and dicaprio. Also, how is it unharmonious if vinnie gets thirsted by so many girls? same as dicaprio

no its not a failo you said it yourself, I'm not saying this to cope but a chin like that would likely be the least of my worries. A recessed chin is 1000x worse, u can literally see vinnie hacker he has a chin like that too, and dicaprio. Also, how is it unharmonious if vinnie gets thirsted by so many girls? same as dicaprio
They’re chins are different than Witherspoon if you look closely. DiCaprio chin looks weird like that now because he has extra fat around his jaw. Also they DiCaprio isn’t known for having a good third he was gl because of his harmony, collagen and eye area. If you want a good third chin like opry, gandy, and Meeks (width rom front) mogs

Not necessary tho if you have other features to balance you out of course

They’re chins are different than Witherspoon if you look closely. DiCaprio chin looks weird like that now because he has extra fat around his jaw. Also they DiCaprio isn’t known for having a good third he was gl because of his harmony, collagen and eye area. If you want a good third chin like opry, gandy, and Meeks (width rom front) mogs

Not necessary tho if you have other features to balance you out of course
When I said my father's was like that, I wasn't reffering to her giga height she got on her chin, I was talking about the overall shape.

I get what you mean, but tbh square doesn't fit my face at all

• +1
chin starts developing around 16-22 ?

chin starts developing around 16-22 ?
jaw is still growing until around that time. Your chin gets bigger earlier I believe, but only length and width not projection. the midmandible affects how wide and projected your chin looks so if you get jaw gains it’ll look like your chin grew. That’s what happened to me

Best way to get chin gains is genio tho you can alter it exactly how you want, in any of the three dimensions

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
jaw is still growing until around that time. Your chin gets bigger earlier I believe, but only length and width not projection. the midmandible affects how wide and projected your chin looks so if you get jaw gains it’ll look like your chin grew. That’s what happened to me

Best way to get chin gains is genio tho you can alter it exactly how you want, in any of the three dimensions
i have been told that my chin isn’t perfect size for my face, but from the side profile it looks very good and aligns correctly with my nose, why is this?

i have been told that my chin isn’t perfect size for my face, but from the side profile it looks very good and aligns correctly with my nose, why is this?
Lack of width, lack of length
Good horizontal projection

• +1
Reactions: Running!
Bonesmashing your chin is legit for projection

• Ugh..
My chin stopped growing at 2 years old

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and Running!
IMG 3064

i have a dimple in my chin and the swellimg removes it which ascends me by like 2 PSL , and it majes my chin look bigger and forward grown, thats the only place i bonesmash
2 PSL 💀 , so basically go from MTN to Chadlite 💀💀💀

how, did it grow longer,wider, more projected.??

Last edited:
how, did it grow longer,wider, more projected.??
It grow in height like the space between my lower lip and chin extended, also my chin grew a bit wider. projection is the same

• Woah
Reactions: normie tiktoker
It grow in height like the space between my lower lip and chin extended, also my chin grew a bit wider. projection is the same
i ned that. thx bhai for the inf.

where did u chew, enar the ramus or near the chin

Coper dumbasses thread alarm

Alarm Siren GIF

Coper dumbasses thread alarm

Alarm Siren GIF
Yeah im coping with puberty growing my chin aka maturing you know. Get the fuck out of my thread pinkcel

where did u chew, enar the ramus or near the chin
I chew with my morals, but it's not chewing that made it grow or maybe, but puberty

Yeah im coping with puberty growing my chin aka maturing you know. Get the fuck out of my thread pinkcel
Wasn't talking about you.

why is the dimple in the chin bad? i have one andmy chin looks shit even if its not really recessed

you justsaid ur chin looks like shit
idk in my side profile it looks weird bc the chin dimple but the real problem is that its narrow and do no project forward

idk in my side profile it looks weird bc the chin dimple but the real problem is that its narrow and do no project forward
bonesmashing the dimple makes a huge difference

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker
bonesmashing the dimple makes a huge difference
so i bonesmash the dimple daily? if u have results i wish if u can send them to me
im 15 i fear that i bonesmash my chin then when i grow up it become ogre tier

Last edited:
so i bonesmash the dimple daily? if u have results i wish if u can send them to me
im 15 i fear that i bonesmash my chin then when i grow up it become ogre tier
i dont think i have pemanent results but the swelling makes the dimple go away so i look way better

• +1
Reactions: thenext_chad