*sees hot girl with ugly guy* "He must have a huge cock"

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
If you ever think this when you see such couples you are unbelievably stupid lmao... first of all, there is no reason why women would commit to a relationship with a man just because they have a big dick while he sucks in every other regard, that's not how women work, at best they will just fuck and dump them when this is all he brings to the table, plus there's no reason to think they couldn't get a guy who's got a big dick and also looks decent

It's just a dumb view of things all around... stop saying "he must have a huge dick bro :soy::soy::soy:" when you see an attractive woman with an unattractive man, you sound very stupid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, 5'7 zoomer, iloveboobs and 6 others
so what does he provide?:feelsrope:what if hes not nt rich or anything

JBW strikes again

*sees unattractive man with an attractive woman
*automatically assumes they are a couple

real life is not the bluepilled fantasy you think it is.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suns9999, Gaygymmaxx, Danish_Smartass and 1 other person
so what does he provide?:feelsrope:what if hes not nt rich or anything
He was probably there for her when she needed it the most, so right place at the right time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Obamalama, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and isis_Bleach
*sees unattractive man with an attractive woman
*automatically assumes they are a couple

real life is not the bluepilled fantasy you think it is.
Obviously I'm talking about cases where we can confirm for a fact they are a couple... what a dumb thing to say...

• So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Obviously I'm talking about cases where we can confirm for a fact they are a couple... what a dumb thing to say...
unless they are holding hands or something, how would you know

unless they are holding hands or something, how would you know
If you have access to their Instagram you can see more pictures of them together with captions that confirm they're a couple...even then you don't need this most of the time, women won't take random pictures with men they're not in a relationship with lmao

OP is NOT packing like a dravidian stallion

If you have access to their Instagram you can see more pictures of them together with captions that confirm they're a couple...even then you don't need this most of the time, women won't take random pictures with men they're not in a relationship with lmao
you said you saw couples, I assumed you meant you saw them IRL. How would you know their instagram.

internet/social-media is largely fake as the average life is underrepresented there and only the outliers get attention.
what you see on there isn't real.

you said you saw couples, I assumed you meant you saw them IRL. How would you know their instagram.

internet/social-media is largely fake as the average life is underrepresented there and only the outliers get attention.
what you see on there isn't real.
I'm talking about when people post these mismatched couples on here and one the first responses people will go to is this thing about the guy probably having a big cock... I don't know why you're being so persistently skeptical about this, you see pictures of women with men where they're obviously posing as a couple and claim as much on the caption and yet you think there's more to it or something

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I'm talking about when people post these mismatched couples on here and one the first responses people will go to is this thing about the guy probably having a big cock... I don't know why you're being so persistently skeptical about this, you see pictures of women with men where they're obviously posing as a couple and claim as much on the caption and yet you think there's more to it or something
i think it's just a troll response to a troll topic.

posting some random couple from social-media doesn't mean or prove anything. It's a shit topic and deserves shit response.

they don't have big cocks, usually it's a combination of betabux/oofy doofy, propinquity, and just be first. beyond that there are many other non-sexual reasons why they would be together like status, celebrity, inheritance, etc.

it is not physically possible for a woman to be attracted to an ugly man, so whatever you think, you must discount that notion entirely.

lots of people like looking at mismatched couples because it helps them cope that maybe there's a chance that a woman will be attracted to someone who's unattractive. that's the level of delusion and irrationality one must engage in to think that way. if you are not attractive, you will never attract wymxn based on your appearance, end of story.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
they don't have big cocks, usually it's a combination of betabux/oofy doofy, propinquity, and just be first.
This, thinking women will commit to a relationship with a man just because he has a big penis is beyond delusional

ppl in general here thinks dick matters way more then it really does. and I'm not saying this because I'm a dicklet

Some things just happen for thr sake of happening. It's because of a divine presence or good luck or because the god wills it. No need to rationalize with your weird homosexual theories. Shit happens nigga.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Suns9999 and vanillaicecream