You guys have no rizz

Your so fucking Cringe man, their is no studies that prove that normie men pull hot bitches either, you literally using confirmation bias your self when you see those so called “normie men with hot girls” :lul::lul: please go fuck yoruself you corny twat
when 99/100 of people have the same personal anectodes (seeing average men with hotter women)

yet ure the 1/100 who suddenly has the complete opposite experience

how do you think is in the right here? who is biased?

U don’t have to be gl to get girls. Go to any campus stop chimping out on me u loser
You said that you need to meet some treshold you fucking retard so you admit that looks matter and you cope with rizz. How the fuck your breath dumb bitch with so low iq

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Zenis
when 99/100 of people have the same personal anectodes (seeing average men with hotter women)

yet ure the 1/100 who suddenly has the complete opposite experience

how do you think is in the right here? who is biased?
Because people overrate women and underrate men apperence wise… it’s so obvious I’ll see guys talking a hot girl averege guy couple and I’ll see the couple and their looksmatched lmao

And ofc makeup as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Akhi
i'm a recessed incel 5'8
There is only one @BrutalMogger, and that's not you. You should find another trademark, because he might not take it well. Although he thinks more of Tyrone and personality.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and NZb6Air
You said that you need to meet some treshold you fucking retard so you admit that looks matter and you cope with rizz. How the fuck your breath dumb bitch with so low iq
Obviously looks matter? Are u fucking retarted??? Just be normal looking theory. If u look average then what u say actually matters. If ur subhuman/deformed it’s over water is wet. 90 iq

is it impossible for you to not think in dualities? life isnt black and white

looks matter and rizz matters can both be true at the same time, theyre not mutually exclusive, you absolute retard

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and watah
not reading a single word

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
is it impossible for you to not think in dualities? life isnt black and white

looks matter and rizz matters can both be true at the same time, theyre not mutually exclusive, you absolute retard
You are just coping faggot. Once again dumb bitch, your RIZZ COPE is called being GL. Why 4/10 can't rizz and 6/10 can rizz. You said that. BECAUSE LOOKS MATTERS NOT YOUR COPE CALLED RIZZ.

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
Because people overrate women and underrate men apperence wise… it’s so obvious I’ll see guys talking a hot girl averege guy couple and I’ll see the couple and their looksmatched lmao

And ofc makeup as well
again, if the vast majority are of the opinion that the girl has better looks than the guy

but you say the opposite, its not all the others that are wrong, its you who is the retard

You are just coping faggot. Once again dumb bitch, your RIZZ COPE is called being GL. Why 4/10 can't rizz and 6/10 can rizz. You said that. BECAUSE LOOKS MATTERS NOT YOUR COPE CALLED RIZZ.
youre 1 SD below average IQ, senseless to talk to someone like you

again, if the vast majority are of the opinion that the girl has better looks than the guy

but you say the opposite, its not all the others that are wrong, its you who is the retard
Ya because what the vast majority thinks is always right :lul: low iq take

• +1
its not true, if you want to be successful with girls you need to give them an exciting emotional experience
Imagine our based ancestors caring about giving foids "exciting emotional experiences", jfl...

They would just stumble upon a bitch they find attractive and bust inside her, no questions asked.

Why would you give a fuck about giving them exciting experiences when foids give 0 fuck to give men the same?

• +1
Imagine our based ancestors caring about giving foids "exciting emotional experiences", jfl...

They would just stumble upon a bitch they find attractive and bust inside her, no questions asked.

Why would you give a fuck about giving them exciting experiences when foids give 0 fuck to give men the same?
i dont 'care' about giving them anything idiot

what I said is this is whats attractive to them

Those are all legit af also soon I will be back to inceldom and crying everyday cause slaying once in a blue moon is a shit situation. I really see myself being an incel even after my first round of surgeries ngl, you need to be 5’8-5’10 and 6PSL or 5PSL/6’2 to get girls
Depends on race
Us ethnix need everything else (besides race) perfect
I don’t like watching incel YouTube channels but ITV said once being ethnic is strike 1 and 2. If everything else isn’t very good you’re out.

• JFL
Reactions: watah and Akhi
Defenitly not on beauty where I see people calling the most mid women some Stacy
im talking about normal people here, not the indians who rate every mtb stacy

a few examples so even someone like you gets the point:

11202422 0 End of the road Madison Beer and beau Zack Bia have called it qu m 2 1553034100640

Margot robbie and tom ackerley attend the press junket and news photo 1689789891

Fc58672054152c113416078d51355502

Depends on race
Us ethnix need everything else (besides race) perfect
I don’t like watching incel YouTube channels but ITV said once being ethnic is strike 1 and 2. If everything else isn’t very good you’re out.
nah I see brutally recessed bugeyed browns with decent looking girls

the difference between you and them is that they would never have the idea to watch 'incelTV' jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Davidproton and moredatesmorerapes
Can you please teach me your ways master

• JFL

And ofc makeup as well
This argument is cope doesn’t make any sense
It’s not like there’s some objective universal standard
If you overrate women = their perceived value is higher
If you underrate men = their perceived value is lower

So the woman can still get a better looking guy. But she’s with the worse looking one.

Just post some tall rich normies to prove your point gg
the guys are all around 5'9

theyre below average to average

they all have (way) less money and status than the girls

i know its hard when someone completely shatters your world view, but at least be truthful

also @Jason Voorhees watch zherka and craig ferguson for top 0.01 percentile rizz

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and Jason Voorhees
the guys are all around 5'9

theyre below average to average

they all have (way) less money and status than the girls

i know its hard when someone completely shatters your world view, but at least be truthful
How would ancedotel evidence shatter anything? It’s like saying smoking is safe because you’ve seen guys that smoke that never got lung cancer + these guys still have a shit ton of money and status nonetheless lmao nothing is enough for women

Also
IMG 5185

:feelswah:

You talk with authority on this topic tho :what:.
yes

i have a social life and their dating life plays out like I said

my personal anectodes showed that even when a girl was clearly interested, i ruined it with autism/no charisma/whatever

meanwhile I fared well when I was playful and teased them

no one has to believe me, but the outside world clearly aligns with what I say

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I like how this forum has been shifting to a .ore redpilled type forum with blackpilled elements of looks autism still intact. I call it thr crimson pill

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Darkeningstar and moredatesmorerapes
How would ancedotel evidence shatter anything? It’s like saying smoking is safe because you’ve seen guys that smoke that never got lung cancer
again, if 99% of the population has the same anectodal evidence, there might be some truth to it, you dont agree?

if you really want to, it would take me a minute to find scientific literature that proves how much behavior matters in dating
+ these guys still have a shit ton of money and status nonetheless lmao nothing is enough for women
yet it was enough for those women that are considered stacies

inb4 why arent they dating still then? jfl
you genuinely think that guy is above average?

I like how this forum has been shifting to a .ore redpilled type forum with blackpilled elements of looks autism still intact. I call it thr crimson pill
most blackpill 'theories' can be disproven by spending a single night in nightlife

• +1
Reactions: Acion and Jason Voorhees
fucking cringe

someone permaban this shitskin already

again, if 99% of the population has the same anectodal evidence, there might be some truth to it, you dont agree?

if you really want to, it would take me a minute to find scientific literature that proves how much behavior matters in dating

yet it was enough for those women that are considered stacies

inb4 why arent they dating still then? jfl

you genuinely think that guy is above average?
Dude people overrrtae women like fucking crazy how many times do I have to say this. I will see the most averege looking girls and niggas will call her some supermodel, their is no truth to it just Femainsim and men’s high libido

Ofc their is some couples where the girl is geniunally hot and the guy is averege but chances are

1.that guy has other things that compensate for it (tall height; race; status: dick; etc)

Or

2. betabuxx delexue ir just be first

• +1
Dude people overrrtae women like fucking crazy how many times do I have to say this. I will see the most averege looking girls and niggas will call her some supermodel, their is no truth to it just Femainsim and men’s high libido
so youre low T is what youre saying?

Ofc their is some couples where the girl is geniunally hot and the guy is averege but chances are

1.that guy has other things that compensate for it (tall height; race; status: dick; etc)

Or

2. betabuxx delexue ir just be first
Nigga if people overrate women that means the women can get better looking guys
There isn’t some objective scale by law
Your looks level = how good 90% of people think you look

Did you really just say 99% of women are not visual?

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
nah you retards have absolutely 0 reading comprehension

im wondering how you even survive on your own
"they think because theyre 99% visual themselves the same goes for women"
this implies that you think women aren't visual? JFL you have no brain

• +1
"they think because theyre 99% visual themselves the same goes for women"
this implies that you think women aren't visual? JFL you have no brain
no retard

how men get attracted is 99% visual

how women get attracted isnt 99% visual

idiot

Nigga if people overrate women that means the women can get better looking guys
There isn’t some objective scale by law
Your looks level = how good 90% of people think you look
Yes their is it’s called PSL

• JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
Ya their is some flaws to it ofc but it’s a pretty objective scale for an objective thing (beauty)
It’s not really that objective. Ask a guy here to post you his ideal Stacy and everyone will post something different. How can you even deny that people will have things like types lol I don’t get it

• +1
Reactions: Acion and Akhi
It’s not really that objective. Ask a guy here to post you his ideal Stacy and everyone will post something different. How can you even deny that people will have things like types lol I don’t get it
Beauty is objective attraction is subjective to an extent as their is different types for the same type of people (chads and shit)

Like a women may find pretty boys more attractive then masculine men but from the pretty boys she will only find the objectivly good looking ones from that archetype attentive, their is different archetypes to attraction

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
they have their world view and need to defend it

otherwise it would mean that they have to take on some responsibility

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
Even the fishes agree that Renee murden mogs everyone

• Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi
Alot of people here are above average at least from what I've seen, they're just really fucking autistic (most ppl here are non nt) so they think in extremes. Also they're just brainwashed into the retarded cope that everything is looks.
Most ppl here are not above-average kek.

They take the most flattering pics, upload them to .org and get their validation from a bunch of autistic Indians. Irl, in motion most here are low-tier normie to mid-tier normie SMV.

So the problem for most users here is multi-factorial - mediocre-looking, comorbidity of mental disorders, no social circle, no status and not rich. Looks are and will always be the most important dominance hierarchy for attraction, but you need to be top 10-20 percentile to rely on them exclusively.

80% of the ppl in the rating section need to post their worst pics if they want to be prescribed a genuine solution for ascension, and also context on their life in general.

Actually I will make a thread on this later.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, HarrierDuBois, XtrovertNTnormalfag and 3 others
I see ugly ethnics who are thugmaxxed amd NT with girls all the time tbh. It's almost as if blackpill doesn't apply to them. A gold chain and a hellcat would probably ascend niggas here harder than a bimax surgery

• +1
Reactions: Acion, Costcosuperstore and Akhi