You guys have no rizz

I see ugly ethnics who are thugmaxxed amd NT with girls all the time tbh. It's almost as if blackpill doesn't apply to them. A gold chain and a hellcat would probably ascend niggas here harder than a bimax surgery
just thugmaxx

20x better ROI than any surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acion, Costcosuperstore, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
dnr so don’t know if it’s sarcasm but it’s true, most sexually active men are rizzmaxxed boneless MTNs. Obviously a sewer dweller PSLer can’t hope to act like a human being so he needs to rely on looks however.
Such garbage, most slayers are gl and tall. or avg looking, tall, ripped but these guys play numbers game. The former can get practically anyone

Such garbage, most slayers are gl and tall. or avg looking, tall, ripped but these guys play numbers game. The former can get practically anyone
just thugmaxx

20x better ROI than any surgery

It's because if a girl wanted a conventionally GL guy she would just date a blonde frat boy instead why would she bother with a shitskin ass. The girls that want these types want dark triad swarthy thugs and want to feel like whores and thugmaxxing is just appealing to that niche.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
It's because if a girl wanted a conventionally GL guy she would just date a blonde frat boy instead why would she bother with a shitskin ass. The girls that want these types want dark triad swarthy thugs and want to feel like whores and thugmaxxing is just appealing to that niche.
Girls that date “thugs” typically have daddy issues. They know hanging around scum will get dad’s attention finally and they like the wildness of that sort of relationship. Even then they’re usually going for the more attractive “thugs.”

ASAP exposed rappers as betabuxx. Even drug dealers are betabuxx, lots of fast money may even drug their girl too lol

• +1
Reactions: maarda, Costcosuperstore, watah and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
thanks for contributing with your never seen before take
As if ur take is original my guy, there’s literally a whole industry dedicated to improving ur “game”/“charisma” and yet people still end up in the looksmaxxing sphere

• +1
As if ur take is original my guy, there’s literally a whole industry dedicated to improving ur “game”/“charisma” and yet people still end up in the looksmaxxing sphere
yes because theyre autistic

i had far better ROI with charisma tips and game than any looksmaxx ive ever done

yes because theyre autistic

i had far better ROI with charisma tips and game than any looksmaxx ive ever done
“just don’t be autistic brooo”

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Akhi
Never said anything about "slayers", most of them are just popular normies anyway. You'd have to be borderline deformed to be an incel based off looks alone though. A normalnigger will have a few hookups and relationships under his belt by the time he finishes college just by being normal.

• +1
I see ugly ethnics who are thugmaxxed amd NT with girls all the time tbh. It's almost as if blackpill doesn't apply to them. A gold chain and a hellcat would probably ascend niggas here harder than a bimax surgery
bro I can't do that shit I spend my free time on incel cords and playing paradox games
jfl at trying to be some thug

• Love it
Reactions: Akhi
bro I can't do that shit I spend my free time on incel cords and playing paradox games
jfl at trying to be some thug
whats your most played one

last month i did 300 hours of vic3

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
whats your most played one

last month i did 300 hours of vic3
CK3 from high school
used to ditch and play that shit all day in 12th grade (teachers stopped caring about ditch then)
my dreams were fully realistic game playthroughs

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
CK3 from high school
used to ditch and play that shit all day in 12th grade (teachers stopped caring about ditch then)
my dreams were fully realistic game playthroughs
CK is the only one i never got into for some reason

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
its not true, if you want to be successful with girls you need to give them an exciting emotional experience
what is that eciting emotional experience?

rizz is a made up concept.

looks is your rizz.

my point is that people here have bottom sewer tier
I'm the most awkward, least charismatic person I know. Where can I learn charisma?

Last edited:
I'm the most awkward, least charismatic people I know. Where can I learn charisma?
watch craig ferguson and copy what he does (not exactly obviously)

• +1
Reactions: Acion