self administered iv glutathione

twilight

twilight

professional frauder
anybody got experience with this? for skin lightening purposes ofc

i've seen youtube videos of SEA foids doing it themselves but idk if i can reach their low inhibs

@SidharthTheSlayer

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai and SidharthTheSlayer
Monobenzone, gluthatione and hydroquinone
You should have started with a lower level

• +1
Reactions: Donquixote
anybody got experience with this? for skin lightening purposes ofc

i've seen youtube videos of SEA foids doing it themselves but idk if i can reach their low inhibs

@SidharthTheSlayer
Where would you even get it?

He was planning on doing it.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai and twilight
He was planning on doing it.
i’m gonna look into it i have a source for the glutathione itself and found a decent tutorial on yt, it’s weird my face and chest are pale like legit cumskin tier white but parts of my body are weirdly browner pretty sure it’s just hyperpigmentation that most ethnics get on random body parts, i use a korean italy towel for exfoliation

i’m gonna look into it i have a source for the glutathione itself and found a decent tutorial on yt, it’s weird my face and chest are pale like legit cumskin tier white but parts of my body are weirdly browner pretty sure it’s just hyperpigmentation that most ethnics get on random body parts, i use a korean italy towel for exfoliation
I also DM’d @Gaia262 and he told me results from injecting are weak and not permanent.
Thread 'My IV glutathione arrived'
https://looksmax.org/threads/my-iv-glutathione-arrived.384378/

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
I also DM’d @Gaia262 and he told me results from injecting are weak and not permanent.
Thread 'My IV glutathione arrived'
https://looksmax.org/threads/my-iv-glutathione-arrived.384378/
yeah i spoke with him also but the thing is he did intramuscular injection rather than iv/intravenous, i’m betting that his method is bound to give way worse results than iv just because of how limited you are in the amount of liquid you can even inject + intramuscular injection is extremely painful since the muscles aren’t able to handle so many regular injections like that

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
yeah i spoke with him also but the thing is he did intramuscular injection rather than iv/intravenous, i’m betting that his method is bound to give way worse results than iv just because of how limited you are in the amount of liquid you can even inject + intramuscular injection is extremely painful since the muscles aren’t able to handle so many regular injections like that
Yup, spoke to him too, he seemed to be against it too

He said his results weren’t that good and injecting it hurt extremely bad, especially injecting the vitamin c
read this bhai

• +1
read this bhai
Now I’m reconsidering, I don’t think he mentioned this to me

You saw my thread about oral glutathione not working right bhai? I’m probably gonna order Glutax today then and inject it via the vein and not the muscle, so it is absorbed into the bloodstream properly, my hydroquinone is coming next month too so may as well start it all together

And I’m really sure the results can be permanent, you just have to slowly decrease the dosage and how often you do it

1 injection a week > 1 injection every 2 weeks > 1 injection a month > half the dosage every 2 weeks > half the dosage every month > 1/3 the dosage every 2 weeks > 1/3 the dosage every month

Then slowly decrease the dosage until it reaches a negligible amount and your body’s own production of glutathione is sufficient to upkeep the external injections done previously, not 100% sure about this though

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and twilight
Now I’m reconsidering, I don’t think he mentioned this to me

You saw my thread about oral glutathione not working right bhai? I’m probably gonna order Glutax today then and inject it via the vein and not the muscle, so it is absorbed into the bloodstream properly, my hydroquinone is coming next month too so may as well start it all together

And I’m really sure the results can be permanent, you just have to slowly decrease the dosage and how often you do it

1 injection a week > 1 injection every 2 weeks > 1 injection a month > half the dosage every 2 weeks > half the dosage every month > 1/3 the dosage every 2 weeks > 1/3 the dosage every month

Then slowly decrease the dosage until it reaches a negligible amount and your body’s own production of glutathione is sufficient to upkeep the external injections done previously, not 100% sure about this though
yeah he mentioned it to me that it was really painful for his muscles so i guess that’s a big factor for it

mirin but i wouldn’t suggest you use hydroquinone yet cus it’s better to use the glutathione iv first and see how well you go rather than do everything at once and not know which thing worked the best

also hq isn’t permanent and can make things worse if u don’t use it really carefully so i would probably just avoid it tbh

korean italy towel
kojic acid soap
gluta iv injection
tret

this is what i’m sticking to

• +1
yeah he mentioned it to me that it was really painful for his muscles so i guess that’s a big factor for it

mirin but i wouldn’t suggest you use hydroquinone yet cus it’s better to use the glutathione iv first and see how well you go rather than do everything at once and not know which thing worked the best

also hq isn’t permanent and can make things worse if u don’t use it really carefully so i would probably just avoid it tbh

korean italy towel
kojic acid soap
gluta iv injection
tret

this is what i’m sticking to
I’ll use hydroquinone for my hyperpigmentation

I already use kojic acid face wash from kojie san, the white bottle one, can’t really notice much of a difference, maybe I’m shit at comparing, also bought the complimentary cream, I looked more lighter when I used their orange bar soap so I’ll buy that instead from now on, cheaper too

Also there’s a certain Korean sunscreen which if you used constantly and consistently can make you very very white and revert you back to your original skin complexion very quick

And can you please elab on korean italy towel?

• +1
Reactions: twilight

I already use kojic acid face wash from kojie san, the white bottle one, can’t really notice much of a difference, maybe I’m shit at comparing, also bought the complimentary cream, I looked more lighter when I used their orange bar soap so I’ll buy that instead from now on, cheaper too

Also there’s a certain Korean sunscreen which if you used constantly and consistently can make you very very white and revert you back to your original skin complexion very quick

Bro drop the sunscreen name

Name the sunscreen

r