Self control

G

Gabo3575

Iron
Anyone knows any books that have actually represented a change in your life? Ive dealt with self control more than I can remember and ive read some books about it, but I havent achieved nothing by doing so, I just want a solution

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, Nick.Harte and Gonthar
youtube videos will do more then books

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
just thug it out

internet got all the answers 4real

No book or even less a YouTube video will teach you anything about that.

Probably no one can teach you that. It’s all about you.

Listen to this :

You will master the art of self control.

• JFL
Reactions: Gabo3575 and Gonthar
Anyone knows any books that have actually represented a change in your life? Ive dealt with self control more than I can remember and ive read some books about it, but I havent achieved nothing by doing so, I just want a solution
You won't change your life by reading some books, no matter how great the advice in them is, trust me, I've read hundreds of self-help books. If you're a loser - you're lazy, unmotivated, etc., there's no magic book out there, that if you read it will somehow turn your life around, the people who usually win in life are simply born that way, they are genetically inclined to be motivated, hard-working, ambitious, etc., they don't need any books to tell them what they should do.

Thats kind of the conclusion ive gotten from what ive done and lived, but im not sure as something like a year ago I was actaully getting "better", im not really sure what was it and im just trying to feel like that again, ive done some research about neuroscience and stuff like that, I came across Rian Doris and the Flow Research collective which has also been kind of useful, most books out there are just a huge amount of trash with no actual advice or anything, they just explain the problem but forget to give a concrete solution. I hope you and I will change someday, I just cant accept that this change is impossible
You won't change your life by reading some books, no matter how great the advice in them is, trust me, I've read hundreds of self-help books. If you're a loser - you're lazy, unmotivated, etc., there's no magic book out there, that if you read it will somehow turn your life around, the people who usually win in life are simply born that way, they are genetically inclined to be motivated, hard-working, ambitious, etc., they don't need any books to tell them what they should do.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar