Self hating black women don't exist. Should be water

your kind of confirming what im saying. And dont label me any of that nonsense in your head. Im not a novice to who and who are descendants of shem. My very first posts here i think is me talking about the haplogroups.

also, the renewed covenant is not with that carnal way of thinking that those camps have you in. if you read the bible.

Galatians 3:28
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in yeshua.
Romans 10:12
For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Romans 3:29
Is he the God of the Jews only? is he not also of the Gentiles? Yes, of the Gentiles also:
Colossians 3:11
Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
Acts 28:28
Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.
Galatians 3:8
And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

Theres way more scripture than this too.

The mesiach preached against the jew torah teachers because of this carnality type thinking from my current understanding. Not the nazi jewish but judah jew.

Similar to what the mason isrealite camps teach. Carnal ordinances, traditions of men that not even moses congregation kept. Carnal way of salvation, as if salvation can be earned through the workings of flesh instead of the hspirit. (Hebrews 9), Not saying the law is not important (like how christians try to claim lawlesness), but imo i watch out for the carnalities.

It is crazy to think that the almighty father is picking sides based on ethnicity. To believe this is to deny what the el stands for, and to deny the word itself.

The gentiles are referred to as the grafted branch. The gospel was known to jews first, the father did not unfulfill his promise to ab, and it was known to jews first as they preached it to the gentiles and all beasts. This is why you see parables like; "Romans 11:17, And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and fatness of the olive tree;"

Hebrews 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when 👉I will make a new covenant with the 👉house of Israel and with the house of Judah👈:

9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

10 👉For this is the covenant that I will make with 👉the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people👈:

11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

So like I said the new covenant is for the Israelites only. The Gentiles are the wild olive branch but they only became that because of the Israelites fall (Romans 11). The Gentiles will be in the kingdom of heaven but as servants and handmaids (Isaiah 14:1-2, Jeremiah 30:16, Revelation 13:10, Psalms 149, and Isaiah 60 etc). Nothing you said lines up with the Bible whatsoever ever.

I love how you erased the study that I showed that says Hamite (so-called African) women look masculine to Edomite (so-called White) men 😂.

Burke et al. (2013) built on these findings by asking Japanese and Caucasian participants to rate the masculinity and femininity of Caucasian, Asian, and African men and women. African female faces were judged to be significantly less feminine than Caucasian or Asian females faces. Asian men were also rated as significantly lower in masculinity than Caucasian men.

Discussion:

These findings contribute towards a biological explanation for the poor performance of Asian men and black women in online dating, as masculinity for men and femininity for women are known to form a major part of attractiveness for each gender. These findings have been replicated across several cultures and countries, but further study will help to clarify the degree to which this perception is global or likely evolutionary rather than cultural.

Related to this, East Asian men have around eight time less facial hair mass than Caucasians, which is also a gerontomorphic feature (Maurer 2016). The most significant genetic variant relating to facial hair is on the EDAR gene (rs365060) is also present in 80% of Caucasians, but only ~3% of Asians (source).

Quotes:

• The Asian male faces were rated as significantly lower than the Caucasian males on masculinity (F(1,141) = 7.32, p = .008).
  • The African female faces were rated significantly lower on femininity than the African males were on masculinity (F(1,141) = 67.36, p < .001)
  • Female African faces were judged to be significantly less feminine than the female Caucasian and Asian faces.
  • Lower perceived femininity is known to correlate with lower attractiveness ratings (e.g., Burke and Sulikowski, 2010). (Burke et al. 2013)
  • The results reported above clearly demonstrate that race, or at least the perception of race, affects a variety of perceived characteristics of faces.
  • Black female faces were perceived as more mature, more masculine and stronger than the White faces.
  • A pattern was found for female faces with Whiteness being associated with attractiveness. (Lewis 2010)”
  • Scientific Blackpill

Even the Phutite (so-called Somali) model Iman said Edomite men were calling her ugly and she faced a ton of racism from Edomite men.

They see Hamite women as ugly, low hanging-fruits, and easy.

Edomite men desire Israelite women like this:

Anyways:

Lamentations 5:10 👉Our skin was black👈 like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Lamentations 4:8 👉Their 👉visage is blacker than a coal👈; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Visage: An appearance; form.

So it’s talking about their skin color and 👉the only people who’s 👉skin turns black during a famine (starvation) are so-called Negroes and so-called Africans. When the so-called Jewish people faced a famine in nazi-Germany their skin turned red👈. There’s many other scriptures but here’s some historical evidence to help you out as well.

Allen H. Godbey says: “In the Wargla oasis of 👉Algeria, 350 miles from the Mediterranean, is a colony of 👉Jews as black as Negroes👈.” Source: The Lost Tribes A Myth.

Nahum Slouschz says: “👉A black-skinned population which some call the Felici and which are generally known among the Tauregs as the Krit. They observe the Sabbath and are known to be of 👉Jewish origin👈.” Source: Travels in North Africa.

“There is an island near the southeastern coast of Africa called Malagasy Republic; the old name for this island was Madagascar. 👉Near the eastern part of this island on the isle of St. Marie, there exists a group of 👉black Jews who call themselves Zafin Ibrahim, “descendants of Abraham👈.” Professor Allen H. Godbey says that the same alphabetic writing that was present in Palestine about 650 B.C appeared at the same time in Malaysia. Moreover, he says, since the Hovas of Madagascar are members of the Malaysian family who probably immigrated from Cambodia, this indicates the historical connection with the Jews of Madagascar. Like the Jews of Ethiopia, Uganda, and Wasabara, there are a multiplicity of Jewish cultural survivals, complexes, patterns, and traits found functioning among the Jews of Madagascar such as the following: the day counted from sunset to sunset, many fast days, the eating of beef, the New Year festival, the making of a small fire on the first evening of the feast; they have rituals of the purification of the people; they sprinkle blood of the New Year’s ritual upon the doorposts. The latter ritual could be reminiscent of the Passover ceremony which is observed in the month of Abiv; this month is the first month of the Jewish civil New Year. In this month the Kings of Israel were inaugurated.

👉There are black Jews among in southern Nigeria who are called the “Emo Yo Quaim” or “Strange People,” by the native Africans, but these black Jews call themselves by the Hebrew name “B’nai Ephraim” or “sons of Ephraim👈.” 👉These Jews claim their ancestors immigrated from Morocco, a fact which Godbey says is “👉supported by their language, a mixture of Maghrebi Arabic and local Negro speech. Thus abu (“father”) has become yaba, umm (“mother”); Hebrew em is ima👈.” Nevertheless their language is similar to the black Yorubas around them. The Yorubas have influenced these Jews to a great extent in their external social life; it is said that the crocodile is the sacred animal for all; the customary sacrifices of the Yorubas appear to be the same for the Jews.

The assertion of these Yoruba Jews is that their ancestors were driven from locality to locality by Moslem persecution; they did not find rest even when they arrived at Timbuktu. Surely the prophecy has been fulfilled: “And among these nations shall thou find no ease, neither shall the sole of thy feet gave rest: but the Lord shall give thee there a trembling heart and and failing of eyes, and sorrow of mind.” These Yoruba Jews lived in the Ondo district when Godbey wrote in 1939: this district is nine hundred miles southeast of Timbuktu.

👉Pertaining to the Hebrew political structure and culture, 👉they have seven hereditary heads of the community; their leadership is that of a priesthood. They are known to have copies of portions of the Torah (Old Testament) preserved in a “most holy place👈.” Source: From Babylon To Timbuktu pages 82 and 131-132.

R.H.M Elwes gives a graphic description of the Portuguese Jew, Baruch Spinoza. He says: “Middle-sized, good features, 👉skin somewhat 👉black, black curly hair, long eyebrows of the same color, so that one might know by his looks that he was a descendant from Portuguese Jews👈.” Source: Work of Spinoza.

Allen H. Godbey says this about the so-called Negroes in America: “These facts have peculiar significance when the presence of Judaism among American Negroes is to be considered. 👉Hundreds of thousands of slaves were brought to America from this Western Africa during the days of the traffic, beginning nearly four hundred years ago. How much more of Judaism survived among West African Negroes in that earlier time? As persecuted communities, 👉they were rather in more danger than other Negroes of being raided by war-parties and sold as slaves👈.”

Roman historian Tacitus: “👉Many assure us that 👉the Jews are descended from those Ethiopians👈 who were driven by fear and hatred to emigrate from their home country when Cepheus was king.”

“Afro American” is four continents (Africa, North, South, and Latin America) and “black” is a crayon color not an identity 😆. Elon Musk was called an “African American man” in an interview 6 months ago and Bill Clinton was called “a black man and the first black President). So those aren’t identities.

European is just a person who lives; it’s not an identity, Blackcel. Edomite (so-called White) men consider Hamite (so-called afri) women the ugliest women.

Burke et al. (2013) built on these findings by asking Japanese and Caucasian participants to rate the masculinity and femininity of Caucasian, Asian, and African men and women. African female faces were judged to be significantly less feminine than Caucasian or Asian females faces. Asian men were also rated as significantly lower in masculinity than Caucasian men.

Discussion:

These findings contribute towards a biological explanation for the poor performance of Asian men and black women in online dating, as masculinity for men and femininity for women are known to form a major part of attractiveness for each gender. These findings have been replicated across several cultures and countries, but further study will help to clarify the degree to which this perception is global or likely evolutionary rather than cultural.

Related to this, East Asian men have around eight time less facial hair mass than Caucasians, which is also a gerontomorphic feature (Maurer 2016). The most significant genetic variant relating to facial hair is on the EDAR gene (rs365060) is also present in 80% of Caucasians, but only ~3% of Asians (source).

Quotes:

• The Asian male faces were rated as significantly lower than the Caucasian males on masculinity (F(1,141) = 7.32, p = .008).
  • The African female faces were rated significantly lower on femininity than the African males were on masculinity (F(1,141) = 67.36, p < .001)
  • Female African faces were judged to be significantly less feminine than the female Caucasian and Asian faces.
  • Lower perceived femininity is known to correlate with lower attractiveness ratings (e.g., Burke and Sulikowski, 2010). (Burke et al. 2013)
  • The results reported above clearly demonstrate that race, or at least the perception of race, affects a variety of perceived characteristics of faces.
  • Black female faces were perceived as more mature, more masculine and stronger than the White faces.
  • A pattern was found for female faces with Whiteness being associated with attractiveness. (Lewis 2010)”
  • Scientific Blackpill

Even Iman the Phutite (so-called Somali) woman said Edomite men were calling her ugly and all the racism Edomite men gave her in the modeling industry.

Israelite women like this is what Edomite men prefer:

View attachment 1985030

View attachment 1985035

Edomite men prefer Israelite (so-called Negro) women like these right here not Hamite women:

They don’t prefer Hamite women at all but they prefer Israelite women but their problem is Israelite women don’t want them and Israelite women find Edomite men ugly, disgusting, and beneath them. They don’t prefer Hamite women, even Hamite women who look like this:

View attachment 1985020

They definitely don’t prefer Hamite women who look like this

View attachment 1985021

View attachment 1985025

They see Hamite women as easy and low hanging-fruit.

Ishmaelites (so-called Arabs) in north Africa aren’t “Africans,” so why would I be talking about them when Africa was called the land of Ham because it’s the Hamites (so-called Africans) land? Those Ishmaelites are invaders who invaded north Africa in the 7th century AD during the Muslim conquest.

Sorry but the fact’s doesn’t line up with your false narrative, Blackcel.

Last edited:
A

Like i said, the only one with a narrative is you. Im not claiming crap nor do i care about how special your precocious black Americans are. I dont give a crap about that carnal stuff when it comes to the bible

And 2. Your own study literally speaks against your claim. The last point literally tells you a trend of whiteness and westernism being related to attractiveness. Literally what i just said in my first post. Take pride in your culling all you want. Europeans like European features. Dont even know why you are fighting for this. And like i said when you say African women its pretty much null because you haev to literally get multiple countries of women. Any statistic nonsense that does not account for all of these countries is inaccurate. The place is too big. Its like saying mexicans in mexico are the same ethnicity of people in the usa. Common sense should tell you that the pool of africa is way larger than the small population of mulatto native darkskinned americans in America. Like i said,

3. your getting blocked. Your points are clearly premade also. You have a strong agenda to pushing Israelite camp truths but your hard-faced because im not even against what your saying, yet you continue to spam the same carnal talking points ignorantly.

You put lower case “i” in a sentence, forgot to put the comma after the “I” in “im,” and “haev,”

“Black” is a crayon color not an identity, so “black Americans” doesn’t exist, ugly blackcel 😂.

No, my study debunks your narrative about Hamite (so-called African) women being attractive, specifically Phutite (so-called Somali) women, which Iman the model already said was false since she was called ugly by Edomite (so-called White) men in the modeling industry and in the real world everyday 😆.

“Burke et al. (2013) built on these findings by asking Japanese and Caucasian participants to rate the masculinity and femininity of Caucasian, Asian, and African men and women. 👉African female faces were judged to be significantly less feminine than Caucasian or Asian females faces👈. Asian men were also rated as significantly lower in masculinity than Caucasian men.

Discussion:

Quotes:

• 👉The African female faces were rated significantly lower on femininity than the African males were on masculinity (F(1,141) = 67.36, p < .001)
  • Lower perceived femininity is known to correlate with lower attractiveness ratings (e.g., Burke and Sulikowski, 2010). (Burke et al. 2013)👈
  • 👉The results reported above clearly demonstrate that race, or at least 👉the perception of race, affects a variety of perceived characteristics of faces.
  • Black female faces were perceived as more mature, more masculine and stronger than the White faces👈.
  • Scientific Blackpill

So like I said they find Hamite women ugly whether it be Cushite and Phutite women in east Africa or, Canaanite women in west, central, and southern. As the articles that I linked showed they find Israelite women beautiful and o e of them even did a scientific study and said Beyoncé is the most beautiful woman in the world and the other articles talked about the other Israelite women’s’ beauty. Your false narrative debunked, hence why you posted this poorly written emotional essay because even you know you’re wrong. Go cry about it to your parents.

“European” is simply a person who lives in Europe like the Hamite actor Idris Elba since he lives in the U.K which is in Europe. So there’s no “European features,” blackcel since Europe is a landmass not a group of people.

I also don’t push “camp doctrine,” Blackcel; I teach against that false doctrine.

Last edited: